When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, WedOctober said:

Not sure who had this house, in Sario.   Thank you so much for letting it go,  sitting in waiting room of hospital,  on my phone.   I got the house i have coveted.   Right on the corner with water on it's sides,  Thank you so very much

Congratulations on your Sario home!  My alt has one there that I will never give up. You will be happy there  :)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, WedOctober said:

Not sure who had this house, in Sario.   Thank you so much for letting it go,  sitting in waiting room of hospital,  on my phone.   I got the house i have coveted.   Right on the corner with water on it's sides,  Thank you so very much

That was mine and i want it back :P....I am just teasing,but sounds lovely...Congrats :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am homeless again....I gave up my camper about 2 hours ago.

I have been refreshing - trying to get a houseboat this time.

I have seen 3 houses go by - did not try to get them.

I saw a camper - so I took that one.....it was in Proctor.....I looked around a bit - just for fun...but let it go - because I am determined to get that Houseboat this time.

I have only had 2 houses & a camper in Bellisseria...so this next one will be my 4th property.....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I just saw a boat, It stayed up after I refreshed the page too. Earlier a camper. It is something abandoned all the time. I forgot to set the search word to Traditional, it is only that I'm after.

We're likely getting very close to supply matching "current" demand. Current because many people have given up thinking they have no chance - which was my case until about 2 weeks ago. Once people realize supply has been increasing demand will go up again. I know there are some who prefer the old linden homes, but I have to suspect they are an extreme minority, and a lot more people will jump in once it starts looking easy...

But at the pace they're releasing them - I expect we'll see it more often now where demand manages to temporarily catch up for a few minutes, to hours to eventually days...

I think a LOT of people also get these things and then never use them - and some of those eventually look at the bill and wonder why they're paying it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

We're likely getting very close to supply matching "current" demand. Current because many people have given up thinking they have no chance - which was my case until about 2 weeks ago. Once people realize supply has been increasing demand will go up again. I know there are some who prefer the old linden homes, but I have to suspect they are an extreme minority, and a lot more people will jump in once it starts looking easy...

But at the pace they're releasing them - I expect we'll see it more often now where demand manages to temporarily catch up for a few minutes, to hours to eventually days...

I think a LOT of people also get these things and then never use them - and some of those eventually look at the bill and wonder why they're paying it.

Yes. I think that about campers/trailers. The numbers of supply is closer to the demand than of boats and houses.

I will not sound too sure, but I am pretty sure that with autorefresh running in the background while people do other things on the computer, they will get a home in a more reasonable amount of time. It was a new poster here yesterday, and he was linked to the "Help" thread and set up autorefresh. 2 hours later he posted in the Citizens group that he got a home, and he was really happy with it. Close to the sea and all.

The demand seems to be for not just good locations, but great locations. Older Bellisserians like me abandon places that would never have let go before.

Something to think about for Premium Elite, or what the LL will call it. Keeping up with the Joneses is a major drive for many of us, I think. Will LL give us something so special with homes that we will upgrade?

• Like 3

Autorefreshed for about 3 hours now .... and NADA! Niente! NIX Nought Nothing  ;)

I guess then when they released all the named regions there might be campers for everyone who wants one ... but so far not!

.... CAMPERS not to mention houses and houseboats! 

Edited by Leora Jacobus

Just now 3:30 am SLT lots of campers!

Or one that noone wants?? they persist ... can't be a release at this time of day though.

To stop my autorefresh from running wild I had to change the searchword to Traditional

What is the word for HBs Boat or Houseboat?

It's a pity you cannot choose "Bellisseria NOT Camper" ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just now 3:30 am SLT lots of campers!

Or one that noone wants?? they persist ... can't be a release at this time of day though.

To stop my autorefresh from running wild I had to change the searchword to Traditional

What is the word for HBs Boat or Houseboat?

It's a pity you cannot choose "Bellisseria NOT Camper" ;)

i really tried living in a trailer ,and i had awesome locations  ,but somehow it just dont fit me ,tried houses too ,had lots of fun decorating ,to find myself always standing in the garden thinking whats next ? a houseboat is smaller ,more easy to handle for me ,and i love the great water views  ,so for now im happy  ,until the new themes come up 

• Like 4

I thought I never wanted a houseboat till my alt got one (more or less accidentially) and I bougt an addon and furnished it to my liking AND built a swimming plattform wit lots of nice dives and swims and sits ... so now I thought that after the year of lots of premium alts I might keep at least two to have a houses AND a houseboat. 

Yesterday I tried to make a sort of beachswimthingy by hanging it outside linked to a rootprim inside my lot but when I do that the animations do not work animore. So in the summertime when it is HOT in RL and I enjoy swinmming and diving inworld I guess I will like to have a houseboat. But what I do NOT like about them is the view: allways a lot of water really near but also a lot of other houseboats in sight!

I do have a VERY nice camper lot aswell but I am afraid that one is the next to go when I need the alt for other catches.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

i saw only a few houseboats with enough distance to each other  ,i'd love to grab them  .i also had boats who were just clusterd in whole packs of boats  ,horrible  ,i rather be homeles ,then  ,i love some personal space for myself 

• Like 2

Just now, Elena Core said:

Quick question. Don't you feel HB are just too close to one another? I got a beautiful one that I let go because of my fear of the ocean, and my neighbors were great. But they were right on my door

Do you think LL will create HB in the future with more distance between parcels? 

No, I don't think so. Not the current boats. What they do in the future is uncertain. I have thought about a perk for the Elite version of Premium. More exclusive homes and parcels, with more space around.. If the "elite" or whatever LL call it, get more LI, they could have fewer homes in a region, more space around.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

No, I don't think so. Not the current boats. What they do in the future is uncertain. I have thought about a perk for the Elite version of Premium. More exclusive homes and parcels, with more space around.. If the "elite" or whatever LL call it, get more LI, they could have fewer homes in a region, more space around.

Ummmm, that's a good point.... 

I think generally the houseboats are too closely packed. They not only spoil each other's view but also create lots of LAG.

I changed my original HB on the Squichy Pickle for another one that is next to a lighthouse (behind me though on a neighbouring region). LOvely view but  since I did that everything takes AGES to rezz. Was not as bad at the old location.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I think generally the houseboats are too closely packed. They not only spoil each other's view but also create lots of LAG.

I changed my original HB on the Squichy Pickle for another one that is next to a lighthouse (behind me though on a neighbouring region). LOvely view but  since I did that everything takes AGES to rezz. Was not as bad at the old location.

My first houseboat was at Floaton as well - similar problem for me on the old system. I find the houseboats too close together in some areas and more pleasing in others - Gangway, Seal Point and Hammerhead Light were easy to live in, no problems

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just got up & have about a half hour to refresh before I have to leave for the morning.  I have seen 1 camper so far - that is all - still trying for the houseboat.....at this point, I will be happy with any Houseboat, no matter the location......but when I read about peoples ideal Houseboat location......well I think mine might be different.

I sat on a friends dock & she had houseboats across the way.....and next to her on both sides, and I loved the view.....I love looking at the houseboats.....BUT....I do want to be connected to the land....where I can get to the road......

For now - I will take what I can get.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Just got up & have about a half hour to refresh before I have to leave for the morning.  I have seen 1 camper so far - that is all - still trying for the houseboat.....at this point, I will be happy with any Houseboat, no matter the location......but when I read about peoples ideal Houseboat location......well I think mine might be different.

I sat on a friends dock & she had houseboats across the way.....and next to her on both sides, and I loved the view.....I love looking at the houseboats.....BUT....I do want to be connected to the land....where I can get to the road......

For now - I will take what I can get.

going to let my housboat go in 15  min from now  ,i hope you have a good chance in getting it 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.