When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

is there new styles coming up?...i never seen these

It's said by Patch Linden that they will make more styles of homes. He does not say what or when. So we keep guessing that it will be something before Christmas. We guess about anything and everything, scifi sky houses, mermaid houses, Victorian houses, modern condos, jungle houses and mountain lodges. And more.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

If you really want a house in her name then there will come a point you have no choice but to use her to try for a house, come what may. If you're looking for a specific piece of land, as in a certain type like ocean side that is limited when compared to the number of in-land parcels then the window on those are closing (unless you wait for more to be made or try for one of the campers currently being built on the water's edge on the main continent of Bellisseria as we speak). Or of course you can just keep rolling the dice and hope to catch the perfect abandon. Stranger things have happened. You could catch your perfect lot and then the newest style of homes roll out and the process of catch and release starts all over again. Right now it's a risk we're all taking.

Out of curiosity, what type of land are you after?

Bottom line if you know what you want and you want it in Marianne's name then make her do the chasing. If you don't care which account has it then it doesn't matter who you log in. But if you do catch your perfect lot then your alt is still free to try for one of the new styles whenever they get here, without you risking a thing. if the alt does the hunting now and catches your perfect home then you may still be tempted to keep chasing with Marianne to get one in her name. It doesn't really solve your problem.

At the end of the day I think you need to ask yourself what you really want then you might have a better idea how to approach it.

Regarding catching between alts; I know you tried but I'd suggest (and I think others have to elsewhere on the forums) that doing so when a majority of SL is quiet (very early morning SLT) might be better than any time after 7:00am. That seems to be the time I start seeing more abandons pop up as people prepare for what they anticipate will be a region release for that day. Maybe you tried that, I don't know. It's the only thing I could think of since it's all a game of chance we really don't have control over.

Good luck with whatever you decide! :D 

What I really want now is something with an open ground around, without hedges. I am considering big add-ons, they will have the view from windows straight in a hedge. But the hedges makes me abandon most houses I get. My interests is subject to change.

And many other things, of course. The "best" now would be where houses isn't on a straight line, where a road or land curves and the houses follow that. Like these houses. They are remarkable, but there are also others around that's not so near each other. A hedge on one side can I work with, not three hedges. A house on the corner of a road would also be nice.

I camp to watch Lindens log in, hoping to see them around. It is not good odds to get one like this, but hey, can always try.

The lovely waterview houses on the other side of the lake have hedges on both sides. So they are a "maybe". Others will be happy to grab them if I get one and decide to let it go later.

diagonal_001.png

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

So many campers!! Won’t click on any, waiting for a houseboat. Do you think Linden Lab made too many campers?

My theory (and only a theory!) is that they are "finishing" the campers, to get to supply meeting demand, because they are easiest to get to that point, and so there will always be one option for now, then continue working on the other two to get to that point with them.

• Like 5

Anyone missed the release and is longing for a camper?

I abandon one in 7 minutes at 10:40 am SLT at

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whackamole/124/15/41

it is next to a nice waterfall but you can barely see it from your balcony ... just walk a few meters!

image.thumb.jpeg.31de067edeceac5c5fa4a7269fa38798.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2ce40647fb666493c4beb4de8b3f5b64.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f8f4d6bde3411cf6a25346f90d4141bc.jpeg

PS: DONE 10:40 ... still Governor Lindens after 2 minutes ... 5 minures ...

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Anyone missed the release and is longing for a camper?

I abandon one in 7 minutes at 10:40 am SLT at

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whackamole/124/15/41

it is next to a nice waterfall but you can barely see it from your balcony ... just walk a few meters!

image.thumb.jpeg.31de067edeceac5c5fa4a7269fa38798.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2ce40647fb666493c4beb4de8b3f5b64.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f8f4d6bde3411cf6a25346f90d4141bc.jpeg

PS: DONE 10:40 ... still Governor Lindens after 2 minutes

Got it! I just happened to check while on my lunch break and grabbed it 😊. Thank you!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My records show those ... named and not released ...

C13    SSPE045    Copper Kettle
C14    SSPE046    Orion Falls
D14    SSPE062    Madison Creek
E05    SSPE069    Badger Mounds
E14    SSPE078    Lake Dacus
E15    SSPE079    Rabbit Run
F03    SSPE083    Wiggle

P13    SSPE253    Hammond Park

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I can not be 100% sure, but is it not only 1 region with traditional homes that's named and ready? Hammond Park? No others?

And also 2 or more regions with campers.

I saw 3 other red letters on Homes regions in far away places. None of them have water views.

Rabbit Run region is Homes and Campers

Madison Creek is street of Homes

Badger Mound and Lake Dacus Home regions I walked through. 

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

My records show those ... named and not released ...

C13    SSPE045    Copper Kettle
C14    SSPE046    Orion Falls
D14    SSPE062    Madison Creek
E05    SSPE069    Badger Mounds
E14    SSPE078    Lake Dacus
E15    SSPE079    Rabbit Run
F03    SSPE083    Wiggle

P13    SSPE253    Hammond Park

Some of the 5 you list first is a mix of campers and houses. Not so many houses.

6 minutes ago, Delaney Andrew said:

Ah okay. I signed up from my phone. Saw the region name and though it may be from you. Good luck to whoever get to have this parcel next!

Well this one got definetely stuck in the pipe!! 17 minutes now and still Governor Linden. I give up watching.

Sorry that noone from here got it! I would have liked @Delaney Andrew to get it and enjoy it .... wait ....

NOW finally a new owner!! May SHE enjoy it!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.