When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Homepoint is set!! (first time since Bellisseria arose from the waves!) Not the house I would have chosen (second row, balcony the wrong direction) but a great LUCK to have obtained this!! After first waiting eagerly all week for Blackwater Shoals and then totally missing the release yesterday everything I could have hoped for! 

First thing I installed the front gallery that @Marianne Little had kindly given me ... and there I am with my seaview!!

48884591678_48c0abd07e_b.jpg
BlackwaterShoals_Seaview by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48885307277_e3ab3a29c3_b.jpg
BlackwaterShoals_Home by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Congratulations!!   From this photo, I think you might be just behind me.  So pleased you have found somewhere to set home, and I love that wraparound.

• Like 2

It's not baked textures or anything fancy. I am just coming down from the mountains with only a mobile phone connection, need to relax a bit. The stairs railing aren't fitting correctly, but I haven't gone around to make railing(s) myself.

I am inspired by @Coby Fodenwho made something similar. I think mine is a bit bigger, the front railing is almost touching the parcel border.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Homepoint is set!! (first time since Bellisseria arose from the waves!) Not the house I would have chosen (second row, balcony the wrong direction) but a great LUCK to have obtained this!! After first waiting eagerly all week for Blackwater Shoals and then totally missing the release yesterday everything I could have hoped for! 

First thing I installed the front gallery that @Marianne Little had kindly given me ... and there I am with my seaview!!

48884591678_48c0abd07e_b.jpg
BlackwaterShoals_Seaview by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48885307277_e3ab3a29c3_b.jpg
BlackwaterShoals_Home by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Congrats @Leora Jacobus, that's a grerat idea, and its a lovely spot!!! Enjoy it, you deserve it!

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

Does clearing browser cache help?  I haven't seen anything when I refresh for several days of trying...

I don't think so - I think it is to keep trying - to refresh manually or do a combination of auto or manual refreshing. Checking drop down every time I wish you luck!

28 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I don't think so - I think it is to keep trying - to refresh manually or do a combination of auto or manual refreshing. Checking drop down every time I wish you luck!

I just do manual... can't get into it so much that auto-refresh is necessary.

When you say check the dropdown... Belliserria should be right there, yes?  No need to drop down, per se, as it is the first option alphabetically (when available)

2 minutes ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

When you say check the dropdown... Belliserria should be right there, yes?  No need to drop down, per se, as it is the first option alphabetically (when available)

You have to click the drop down to open the menu. Belli is at the top but you won't usually see it unless you click the menu - try it! - sometimes it will be right in front of you but more often than not it's hidden!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

when you prefill the name in ,always check dropdown 

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

You have to click the drop down to open the menu. Belli is at the top but you won't usually see it unless you click the menu - try it!

Ah.  Belliserria appeared at the top for me in the past.  But now I do notice the list is not alphabetical, as Elderglen is out of place in that regard.  Ugh.

1 minute ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

Ah.  Belliserria appeared at the top for me in the past.  But now I do notice the list is not alphabetical, as Elderglen is out of place in that regard.  Ugh.

in the dropdown menu Belli will be always on top  .only in big releases you  find Belli in the main window i noticed 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

im not fast today   ,saw lots of houses ,boats and campers  ,and cant grab anything :(

Plenty of slippery fish as Leora puts it!! I was not expecting Saturday to be so busy I have been out most of the day and still maxed out my main and almost the alt!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It is great isn't it!! @Marianne Little made it for herself in a similar situation.

There is a stairs at the left side from the backgarden to it.

She isn't selling it as far as I know but I am sure she would give it to people who need it and ask her nicely.

I'd have to consider buying it if she did, that's lovely!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

It's not always there, which is irritating.

Sadly, I've decided to give up my Cadhaire house, at 5:15 SLT (half hour from now).  I haven't had time to do anything with it, my partner is very meh on it, and it's such a great region that someone should actually be making home there.  It's on the coast road.  What I like about it: mixed sand/lawn, private (lots of rocks around the back, and large space between it and other houses), region does not have houseboats in it but they are in view, region has ocean in it so I could hop my boat from the yard to open water.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/165/120/32

Besides, I want to hop around a bit.  It's fun, so shoot me.

Gone within 1 minute.

Back view

cadhaire_001.jpg.32fc20d38a2d6cded9fbcb60982e5bc2.jpg

Front view

cadhaire_002.jpg.991b9dad85738af4e419baf316801723.jpg

View from 2nd floor window

cadhaire_003.jpg.fd812af8cf8fd6c16ca39af100870904.jpg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7

Are people still struggling to get into the new LL areas? Or is there enough to go around finally? Just curious because I've been hesitant to leave my home...but I'm wanting a place in the camper/tiny house regions. Yet won't be making the big move if LL still hasn't been able to make enough places for member to actually decide where they would like to relocate.

18 minutes ago, Jaulistine said:

Are people still struggling to get into the new LL areas? Or is there enough to go around finally? Just curious because I've been hesitant to leave my home...but I'm wanting a place in the camper/tiny house regions. Yet won't be making the big move if LL still hasn't been able to make enough places for member to actually decide where they would like to relocate.

The new camper regions are built and are being finished - I expect they will get names very soon. Abandons have seemed less now so if you want a camper I think wait a little and watch camper regions that are on the verge of release along the map. 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The new camper regions are built and are being finished - I expect they will get names very soon. Abandons have seemed less now so if you want a camper I think wait a little and watch camper regions that are on the verge of release along the map. 

Thank you. I know they're busyish  these days.....will be less of a hassle when we're finally able to just pick where we want to reside at. But until then it's the lottery game xD

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jaulistine said:

The situation is far less heated than it used to be. You seldom nowadays hear people say that they have desperately been trying for days (weeks months) to get ANY home in Bellisseria but in vain (like in the early months). Most homes are grabed by people like me (and the other active posters here) who just look at it, decide it is not what they want and abandon it again, so they are tossed around like a ball for a while untill someone catches them who likes and keeps them (for a while or for good).

So if you abandon your present home you have a good chance to get another in a day or two (if you put some time and energy into the business). If you are keen on a camper  you should wait a short while till they are releasing further camper- areas. That could be in the coming week more likely in the next. Right now they are finishing the Pickle Island.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

I am going to set loose my trad on the front at Blackwater Shoals in 10 minutes, so 8 am.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwater Shoals/72/157/38

Feel free to check it out, I am just tidying up.

It's a fantastic spot, I have tried to settle in, but it just isn't what I am looking for and I know that there are others out there who would absolutely love this spot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.