When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That time of the day, when you realise that the reason you haven't got any of the 20 houses you've clicked, is because you've been playing with old Linden homes and used 5 of them. And that's the message in the yellow screen you've been getting all day... Should read more carefully.....

giphy.gif

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kate McLaglen said:

I am finding it difficult to do my work in SL AND play the lottery of obtaining the new Linden homes.  Any hints on times of day, or strategies I should use?🤔

Kate, I have one that I'm going to abandon in a week or two.  I can add you to the group I have my land set to, if you want to change it to each house, grab measurements and rez prims on it, so you can get a start on your add ons.  I will have it empty later tonight probably.  It's available to you, if you'd like to use it, until I let it go.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

Kate, I have one that I'm going to abandon in a week or two.  I can add you to the group I have my land set to, if you want to change it to each house, grab measurements and rez prims on it, so you can get a start on your add ons.  I will have it empty later tonight probably.  It's available to you, if you'd like to use it, until I let it go.

You are too kind!   I think i will wait until I have my own spot so that i will have whatever time I need to build, but you are so awesome for offering!! *big hugs*

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kate McLaglen said:

You are too kind!   I think i will wait until I have my own spot so that i will have whatever time I need to build, but you are so awesome for offering!! *big hugs*

big hugs back to you.  No problem at all.  If you change your mind, just holler and when I abandon it, I'll also give a heads up in here.  I remember you from Home and Garden Expo, which I founded years ago, as well as the Xmas Expo.  or at least I think that's where I remember you from.  I also founded Avi Choice Awards years ago.. lolol.. so it could be from there!  Now days, I just move from linden home to linden home and enjoy some relaxation haha

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

I just grabbed an abandon in Blackwater Shoals, and despite it not being my preferred area (I prefer trees and green to beach), think I will stick with it for now because I have been spectacularly unsuccessful otherwise, and this spec is pretty good. It's elevated, on the front and corner, unrestricted sunset and lighthouse view, and the Winchester balcony is facing the right direction so I doubt I will get better and am happy.

Good luck everyone, I hope you all get what you are looking for.  I will still haunt this thread, I am addicted now!

I got one on Blackwater Shoals, too.  SHOCKER! cuz I never have luck with releases.  I have always managed to catch abandons, not releases.  But that all changed this morning.  I'm two doors down from you ZsaZsa.  with a decent view of the lighthouse and the squishy pickle.  I've wanted a mountain-y look and am a trees and green girl too... but this one is so pretty.  It just made my day!!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Moe McAlpine said:

Same with me;)-As I give up these nice spot in Allweiss (on Wednesday if I remember right) I regreted so much...that I decided some hours later
to upgrade my litlle gardening girl Alt Premium for a year. Sadly I could´t get a spot in Sario.

But now luckily I got a very nice space in Blackwater.I was so surprised-so much luck and so much specials there;)
View to the lighthouse, left from  my house a little stairway to the beach.The beach areas in front of the house.The balcony faces to the beach with a very lovely view..and ...and

48880903821_457a94658a_b.jpgBlackwater_01_002 by Moe McAlpine, auf Flickr

48880977791_0cf653866c_b.jpgBlackwater_01_005_001 by Moe McAlpine, auf Flickr

Although I was looking for a green Garden it feels right on this place.

So for all still searching for a home. It is not impossible. There are soo many nice places.All with an own charmy style.

Good luck to all refresher.

Oh yes we are very close to each other, I think I am 3 houses to the left of you.  It is a very nice place, even if it isn't totally green!  Congratulations on getting your lovely house, maybe we will bump into each other in the neighbourhood!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I know everyone has their own idea of heaven but this sounds like my idea of perfection!

Well if there is a lesson in this experience for me, it's that we all might all find the right spot for us even if it doesn't hit all the checkboxes.  I'd still rather have lots of green and trees but I'm not complaining, I'm happy.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

I got one on Blackwater Shoals, too.  SHOCKER! cuz I never have luck with releases.  I have always managed to catch abandons, not releases.  But that all changed this morning.  I'm two doors down from you ZsaZsa.  with a decent view of the lighthouse and the squishy pickle.  I've wanted a mountain-y look and am a trees and green girl too... but this one is so pretty.  It just made my day!!

How wonderful, congrats to you too! I found out that it was a guy who got my home first, I wonder why he abandoned because even to us trees and green girls our new homes are in a beautiful spot.  Glad he did though.  Have fun moving in!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

Oh yes we are very close to each other, I think I am 3 houses to the left of you.  It is a very nice place, even if it isn't totally green!  Congratulations on getting your lovely house, maybe we will bump into each other in the neighbourhood!

this is behind me, i'm in a hb across from lighthouse

Sighted two campers - did not go for them - 1:11 and 1:20 am SLT

... and another one at 2:23 am SLT ...

... house at 3:14 am SLT - went for it but did not catch it.

... Camper at 3:19 am SLT ... I NEVER go for campers!

.... Camper at 3:35 am SLT ....

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

Golly!!! Just saw a boat ... didn't get it ... BACK ... saw a houses ... and picked it up!!!

Blackwater Shoals!!!! (though not the first row!!) ... THAT's why I decided to run autorefresh since 1am SLT!!!

must rush inworld to look at it!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

Homepoint is set!! (first time since Bellisseria arose from the waves!) Not the house I would have chosen (second row, balcony the wrong direction) but a great LUCK to have obtained this!! After first waiting eagerly all week for Blackwater Shoals and then totally missing the release yesterday everything I could have hoped for! 

First thing I installed the front gallery that @Marianne Little had kindly given me ... and there I am with my seaview!!

48884591678_48c0abd07e_b.jpg
BlackwaterShoals_Seaview by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48885307277_e3ab3a29c3_b.jpg
BlackwaterShoals_Home by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

LOVE that second floor wraparound!  That would help so many places when the view is not out back. 

It is great isn't it!! @Marianne Little made it for herself in a similar situation.

There is a stairs at the left side from the backgarden to it.

She isn't selling it as far as I know but I am sure she would give it to people who need it and ask her nicely.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.