When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, sloththu said:

I think Patch was mentioning in the group chat that a house on Cadhaire was abandoned twice already 😮 Its quite a surprise! 

Might have been this one ... I'll abandon it too in 4 Minutes at exactly 7:00 SLT ... so get ready who wants it

image.thumb.jpeg.1f5fede685a2adf10c9a382a8289a644.jpeg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/88/72/33

... two more minutes ...

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

Every Cadhaire Home is close enough to the sea.  Walk about people, hop in the water. see all the region has to offer and neighboring ones.   It's fine to be at home with the views for those lucky on the shore., more exploring is needed by everybody. .  I still don't understand why one of my neighbors is paying to have an empty home and I don't see any living in the sky above it. 

• Like 2

Funny!! I tried to abandon but I cannot! ???????

Must check ... so I still have it ...

PS: Golly!! That comes playing around with too many alts!

Wrong alt tried to abandon!! *lol* so another try in one minute at 7:05 SLT

DONE ... punctually 7:05 SLT

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MaryFiAllen said:

hi everyone has there been a release today? i just got home...

And I abandoned one of those 1 minute ago ... REFRESH!!

Standing in front ... still owned by Governor Linden 7:08 SLT

NOW it's gone about 5 minutes after I abandoned.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AveryWitt said:

In the group chat this lovely little plot was getting grabbed and released just before the 1st release on the new pickle. It must have gone through 5 or 6 people before somebody finally kept it.

I wonder why it was released so many times seems to have a nice view, like people stated I think people are more into the catch release mode then actually looking for that perfect spot. 

I have slowed way down with releasing and trying to snag the perfect home because it just seems to not be happening, the areas that I like get released randomly and most of the time along with another area so I typically get the area I don't want. I liked Axim but that of course was released during the hurricane that was passing thru and really did not come on to play.

I have my eye on another area but not going to even worry myself anymore about trying to get a home there as I know it is going to be released when I least expect it the thrill has died the more time goes I am getting tired of the same process over and over again to obtain one.

I just enjoy taking a look at pics now of homes and getting back into my decoration mode maybe if I decorate the current home to a level I can be satisfied with.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

Every Cadhaire Home is close enough to the sea.  Walk about people, hop in the water. see all the region has to offer and neighboring ones.   It's fine to be at home with the views for those lucky on the shore., more exploring is needed by everybody....

You are right there. If you take a Winchester the Cadhaire home I abandoned would have a nice view at the sea from the balcony and if I didn't allready have a better one I would have kept it. So I cannot understand (if it IS the one mentioned) why it has allready been abandoned a couple of times ... IF it is the one.

Only thing I notice about the pickle is that contrary to older seashore regions there is little common ground to enjoy the seashore only houses direchtly at it - nice for the people who own those ... not so nice for the others in the second or third row. Near my first (and still favourite) Seashore home there is lots of nice places for everyone to enjoy the sea ... examples ...

32696200397_d814c6d32a_b.jpg
HomeO01Pool by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

32696200577_9015c344c3_b.jpg
HomeO01Boats by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

32696200627_10489b857c_b.jpg
HomeO01Beach by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

..... Whereas in Gadhaire houses seem to occupy the shore and yesterday I looked in Axim for a place to sit at the seashore and I finally found two but not very nice and rather far from my house:

image.thumb.jpeg.874231fadd5151d59fe508dd96aa4723.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.68642397610b1f1cc6c3e81045c37a60.jpeg

Just now I checked in Cahaire and as usuall the seashore looks like THIS ..

image.thumb.jpeg.efa36c781de863f00cf5acbb9ef347e7.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

..... Whereas in Gadhaire houses seem to occupy the shore and yesterday I looked in Axim for a place to sit at the seashore and I finally found two but not very nice and rather far from my house:

image.thumb.jpeg.874231fadd5151d59fe508dd96aa4723.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.68642397610b1f1cc6c3e81045c37a60.jpeg

Just now I checked in Cahaire and as usuall the seashore looks like THIS ..

Nice view love the little dock and you also have trees and some grass on the side perfect little spot.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Nice view love the little dock and you also have trees and some grass on the side perfect little spot.

The house shown on the pic with the bench is not mine - THAT would be a perfect little spot! ... to hava as a home ;)

And both places are quite far away from my house. You can TP anywhere easily of couse but to have the feeling of living by the sea I need to take a little walk and THEN see it and sit at the actual SHORE on a towel or a bench ... little of that so far on the pickle!

1 minute ago, Chronometria said:

So, how many of you house hoppers is gonna go for the trailers when they comin out? On the plus side, the trailer release gonna free up a heck of a lot of houses I figure, so those that wants one can finally get one.

I am, as for freeing up house, I agree. Though many awaiting campers may have already abandoned their homes in anticipation (I have)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

The house shown on the pic with the bench is not mine - THAT would be a perfect little spot! ... to hava as a home ;)

And both places are quite far away from my house. You can TP anywhere easily of couse but to have the feeling of living by the sea I need to take a little walk and THEN see it and sit at the actual SHORE on a towel or a bench ... little of that so far on the pickle!

Ah well who ever either owns or will own that spot it is very lovely what area was that ?

3 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

So, how many of you house hoppers is gonna go for the trailers when they comin out? On the plus side, the trailer release gonna free up a heck of a lot of houses I figure, so those that wants one can finally get one.

That you will not have to worry about me I am having a struggle with the few prims I have now as I like to decorate and add a lot of detailing to the space. 

I have to sit and weed thru the massive amount of stuff I have for low prim items that go nicely with the theme I want to achieve. 

Trailers will have less the prims those that want them can have them I would release it in a minute.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

Not me either - less allowance is a big decider - I bet the trailers are great but highly unlikely on my end 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

I'm not a house hopper, but one of my friends wants one. There's been a lot of activity today and Patch said it was now Very Soonish™. It does look like they'll be ready to move the trailers to the final area soon.

Edited by Polenth Yue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

Watching the map?  What do you look for to tell when it's time?  

Look for regions which are all  ready but no one living in them. No lettering etc. All still belonging to LL. Then turn all your attention to the Land page. Land page is where it's at!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

Watching the map?  What do you look for to tell when it's time?  

For the trailers, it's on the working copy of the continent, which are the regions marked SSP (and not SSPE). This link will show you the map of the new trailer area: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSP247/128/128/2

For the other styles of houses, you can visit the areas as well as look at the map, as they're being built on the final continent. You'll get a feel for when areas are ready to go, but it's currently the island to the right and they're working from the top towards the bottom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.