When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, CaraTriple said:

I ran into an issue getting a home. I already own a 512 parcel and when I FINALLY had a chance at one of the new linden homes, I got an error message telling me my tier fee needed to be updated. Went and did that in a separate screen and poof, linden home was gone. I have given up because I do not want to update and pay a higher tier fee on the off chance that I might get one. :(

Note that you will NOT be billed for any higher tier unless you actually use it.  So you can leave the setting at the higher tier level and keep trying for a home.  The charge will kick in as soon as you actually claim one.

Also note that the upcoming large release -- sometime this month or next, we are guessing - will be a bunch of Campers and Trailers on 512 sqm plots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'll be releasing my Traditional in Everett at 9PM SLT  It's not a bad location for Everett.  It borders Light of Aurelia and has a direct view of the Lighthouse from the back of the house.  Come take a look if you want to see before I release it.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Everett/228/208/25

Edited by Vuron Beltran
delayed an hour to give people a chance to look
  • Like 3

I may live to regret this but just a heads up - I will be releasing a traditional home in Wolfboro at 3am SL time.  It is a lovely neighbourhood, not bad lag and a large area around the house for add-ons etc.  I am going to try for one of the newer regions and hope for one closer to the coast. Fingers crossed for me, and good luck to whoever gets this house. I hope you love it!

• Like 4

Good morning, all!  Has anyone heard news about a release today?  This is truly driving some of us NUTS!  lol

Oh, my...I haven't logged into this area before, so I'm a newbie...I should have done this when I joined sl over

12 years ago!  LOL  Have a great day, everyone!  😉

Edited by HoneyJasmine
  • Like 1

Look at all the new Region names suddenly

Edgar has green letters

Wait a minute the new region names just disappeared.  What did I see, Edgar I'm standing in.  

Edgar

San Alejandro

Gangway

Walrus Beach

Beluga Sound

Porthole

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Look at all the new Region names suddenly

Yes, but they all still have the green text above the houses...... past experience should lead us to believe that they are not yet ready for release....makes me think that there will not be a release today.... However as Beth has suggested as soon as we think we have it figured out a certain someone changes things up......

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Juliet Ducrot said:

Just missed a traditional. Must have been an abandon.

It was, i got it, its in wolfboro, pretty nice parcel, its on a corner with nice landscaping, but i may abandon it. I really would like to try for a more beachy area

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.