When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, AveryWitt said:

No.... this one is on the edge of SP184..... it has nothing on the lot except the house and hedges on 3 sides...... it's quite bare and bland.... it's still set to LL maintenance

Nope, not the same one then! Never mind, it will suit someone undoubtedly! 

• Like 1

I have to say that I used to get quite sad when I wasn't fast enough to get a house during a release but then I learned about the post release abandons..... it's almost like a second release as people don't get what they are hoping for....... I think I've got like 3 or 4 that way..... It's just that they weren't what I was looking for either and had to go back.....

• Like 3

Well I like it, waterview too. So first I did, since it was already my beloved Alderley, is pull the porch add-on out my closet. There a 1 piece fence and 1 tree Linden stuff infront the entree of my porch... Dilemmaaaaaasss, the struggle is real. It might will have to go later. I will mention here if I do.

• Like 3

Mine in Bellair is also not as bad as I thought. Judging on the MAP it seems to be more to my taste than any one house in Sainte Helene might have been. Judging by what I see inworld .... well I might call it Cliffhanger ;)

48440202872_bc45f87cc4_b.jpg
Cliffhanger by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Don't know if that is MY computer or LLs Server .... something seems to be amiss! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Mine in Bellair is also not as bad as I thought. Judging on the MAP it seems to be more to my taste than any one house in Sainte Helene might have been. Judging by what I see inworld .... well I might call it Cliffhanger ;)

Don't know if that is MY computer or LLs Server .... something seems to be amiss! ;)

Can't get more closer to water LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

lol

You'll have land there eventually. They are probably going to attach another part of the continent to it at some point.

I think it's ridiculous that you have a premium membership yet you have to leave it to chance to get a better house.  What they should have done was charge a higher premium price if you wanted a better house and released enough for those that upgraded.  They don't even tell you when they will be released so that everyone can get a chance to get one.  I don't have the time or inclination to sit on a web page to get something that i should have to begin with.  The premium membership is no longer worth it.

• Sad 1

Are the new homes on the same web page as the old 512 square meter homes?  My page defaults to Meadowbrook, and I don't see grayed-out new homes like I see grayed-out old 512 square meter homes. 

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Try walking over to the "empty" area. The map shows there is land surrounding all sides of Bellaire. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KateaSL said:

I think it's ridiculous that you have a premium membership yet you have to leave it to chance to get a better house.  What they should have done was charge a higher premium price if you wanted a better house and released enough for those that upgraded.  They don't even tell you when they will be released so that everyone can get a chance to get one.  I don't have the time or inclination to sit on a web page to get something that i should have to begin with.  The premium membership is no longer worth it.

Please vent HERE...

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Erwin Solo said:

Are the new homes on the same web page as the old 512 square meter homes?  My page defaults to Meadowbrook, and I don't see grayed-out new homes like I see grayed-out old 512 square meter homes. 

Yes, but they don't show up very often.  It also seems that you often have to use the 'theme' pulldown just to see a Belli house, when they're available.  If you can spend some time refreshing the page RIGHT NOW, it seems quite possible that there will still be a few homes being abandoned as people adjust to the new release of Sainte Helene.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, KateaSL said:

tumblr_f211e075a9a51fc719d2754a20262904_350bf0af_400.gif.bd031a22a40ada117240d91d0c6291d1.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@Erwin Solo  You will almost always see Meadowbrook as default on the land php page, but if you pull down the menu, you will see the others, and if you're lucky, you will see Bellisseria. If you set an auto-refresh app, and define the search field as "Bellisseria" you can set the refresh interval to 90 seconds, and get an audible chime to announce a hit on Bellisseria. If you're lucky, it will stick  and appear in the land page. Otherwise, look for it in the pull down menu.

If you have a NAME pre-filled, you save precious time! then click NEXT, and AGREE to terms (tiny box) and CLAIM....suspense as you wait to see if you got it, but Nooooo, most often not, and you see an option to "select another model"...if you are lucky, or if a region release is LIVE, you may actually get another Bellisserian property. Repeat as needed, and eventually you will win the battle!

How to pre-fill the NAME; just proceed as if claiming a Meadowbrook on that first page. Fill in the name and hit next...then hit the back button. This should store the name in the field for when you are really ready to hit NEXT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, KateaSL said:

Katea, understandable frustration. I was there mentally too. I found it fun to sail around and fly over the waterways through Belli before getting a Home there.  I talked to people. I like premium sandboxes without griefers too. There is a lot to do without a Belli Home or Houseboat, everyone in this chat has done on it the Land Page for weeks and months. So many regions and wanted locations went passed me. A momemt of time can happen to you to get a Belli Home.  You have engage the mind numbing Land Page.  Learn how to do it is the challenge. It can be solved.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, emilia Avindar said:

You will almost always see Meadowbrook as default on the land php page, but if you pull down the menu, you will see the others, and if you're lucky, you will see Bellisseria.

That is SO strange. Every time I went to look and if it was available, Bellisseria was always the first choice. I just did a catch and release this morning in Sainte.

13 minutes ago, RoderickMontague said:

I keep reading great things about the community around Bellisseria. I can't wait to be apart of it!

It is a very nice community can be quiet at times where you want to knock on your neighbors door if they are even actively in the home some have been empty since day one.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.