When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Lacy Zelin said:

Not to sound stupid but what do you mean you can watch when a House or HB become avalible?

It happens at the Land Page. You see the older theme homes there. When a Belli Home or Housebost shows up replacing the old theme homes. That's when you try to get it. People manually or use auto refresh tool that Land Page. Abandons happen at all hours. Regions are released until 3:00 pm SLT during the weekdays. 

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Lacy Zelin said:

Not to sound stupid but what do you mean you can watch when a House or HB become avalible?

It’s not a stupid question nor do you sound like it, Lacy. It just means one is looking at the linden home page, which may be on auto refresh, to see if a new linden home or houseboat pops up on the choices of available homes. If it doesn’t that means there aren’t any available at that moment. Hope this helps 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Can y'all explain how you know which region may be next to be released?  Do they go in order-ish along the map?

TIA

They seem to follow a certain patern and there diff stages in the release project, like place houses, add trees and stuff and fix codes. Regions have red lines around them, or words, which will be removed the sooner they get to a release. End stage is quality control. When you see 10 moles work on a region, you can be sure it won't be released that day, too early in the procces.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Didn't you get a house? I was sure I remembered seeing you say something when you got it...

I did and gave my house up so someone else could enjoy did not like the yard much and looking for something that is close to some type of water other then a houseboat in which I already have access to that from a friend. Still have my husbands house but rather not keep my group tag on all the time to do things on his property or my friend's I am always doing interior decorating so always switching things up lol.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, elle Sunburn said:

foxbridge  ? millers pond ?  

Did those regions have any letters in front of the Homes or green square around the bottom?    They are not ready.   If no writing in front of the homes and a red square above in the sky, that region is possible for release. 

• Like 3

My alt is back in the game for a houseboat. I like my traditional home so much, I don't want to give it up. Just saw a house come up but laptop battery went out while it was on the screen so I didn't get it, of course.

I think these might be throwbacks coming through ahead of today's release, as people get ready to grab what's new, haha.

Good luck, by the way! Just breathe, it does happen.

Edited by emilia Avindar
to wish good luck!
  • Like 4

@emilia Avindar I think you could be right. I tend to see a lot more activity on a Friday (though it's now currently Saturday morning for me) as people anticipate a release. Doesn't always happen but I'd expect to see at least one before I log tonight. *fingers crossed* See how we go I guess.

Edited by RaeLeeH
Typermagahd!
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.