Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Must be a new region, so they DID release another one today!

I never heard that name before ... did anyone ?

I think I did heard and that it old, also just saw a houseboat.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Must be a new region, so they DID release another one today!

I never heard that name before ... did anyone ?

Diamondtown is not a new region. It borders where they're placing trailers, which is why it's overlooking an unfinished region.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Desire Darkrose said:

just saw a houseboat too but gone

Yep, saw that one too but since I'm not chasing one of those I let it pass... who are we kidding? With my reflexes that thing ZOOMED past while I was still making grabby hands, but my luck I would have caught it too. Better a boat go to someone who actually wants one. Though didn't someone say not that long ago they anticipated a houseboat region release in the not too distant future? Maybe just more speculation, who knows... Who does know? 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

Yep, saw that one too but since I'm not chasing one of those I let it pass... who are we kidding? With my reflexes that thing ZOOMED past while I was still making grabby hands, but my luck I would have caught it too. Better a boat go to someone who actually wants one. Though didn't someone say not that long ago they anticipated a houseboat region release in the not too distant future? Maybe just more speculation, who knows... Who does know? 

Most of the time you get something that you really don't want, when you really want something it seems almost impossible to obtain. I have been waiting for LL to bless me with a home (not houseboat) near the water or canal but has it happened :$. Got plenty of other homes but not the one I am looking for.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Most of the time you get something that you really don't want, when you really want something it seems almost impossible to obtain. I have been waiting for LL to bless me with a home (not houseboat) near the water or canal but has it happened :$. Got plenty of other homes but not the one I am looking for.

th.jpg.dd6a680c5b99ed64441e7f000f27e56e.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, iBrat said:

So, just caught a house. The same one I caught two hours ago or some and abandoned. So left it again. Good luck!

Hehe! like I said always something you really don't want can get quickly.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It the second time I have it lately that I grab the same one I already left once. To me that a good sign, means that people more willing to let go something they don't really like, instead of hanging on to it with their life out of fear never getting another again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, iBrat said:

It the second time I have it lately that I grab the same one I already left once. To me that a good sign, means that people more willing to let go something they don't really like, instead of hanging on to it with their life out of fear never getting another again.

Not the simple fact of a fear never getting another again people don't won't to go thru the hassle of trying to obtain another home/houseboat or have the time.This process is very time consuming if you are a person that does not use auto refresh forget about it just with the grace of the linden gods you can get one by pure luck.  And then you have people like me that work and have no time to be watching a screen 24/7 when these homes are just released at any time of the day so I may catch it and most of the times I don't.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Not the simple fact of a fear never getting another again people don't won't to go thru the hassle of trying to obtain another home/houseboat or have the time.This process is very time consuming if you are a person that does not use auto refresh forget about it just with the grace of the linden gods you can get one by pure luck.  And then you have people like me that work and have no time to be watching a screen 24/7 when these homes are just released at any time of the day so I may catch it and most of the times I don't.

Ohh, it sure is time consuming. Ask my laundry basket.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Not the simple fact of a fear never getting another again people don't won't to go thru the hassle of trying to obtain another home/houseboat or have the time.This process is very time consuming if you are a person that does not use auto refresh forget about it just with the grace of the linden gods you can get one by pure luck.  And then you have people like me that work and have no time to be watching a screen 24/7 when these homes are just released at any time of the day so I may catch it and most of the times I 

Last night, I was way down Belli toward the bottom where the canal below that lake is not connected yet. There is location with rocks behind the home and a row of rocks on it's right side.  It's the only location on that corner. Front view of the canal. It has a bunch of elevation steps to the door, over 10 I think.   I did walk around more seeing locations that face the expansive lake.  There may not be many locations left with sea views behind the homes. Future regions to happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Region release watching begins now! I am recharging my phone, 23%. By full power I feel a region release is going to happen.🕛

Are we there yet?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Last night, I was way down Belli toward the bottom where the canal below that lake is not connected yet. There is location with rocks behind the home and a row of rocks on it's right side.  It's the only location on that corner. Front view of the canal. It has a bunch of elevation steps to the door, over 10 I think.   I did walk around more seeing locations that face the expansive lake.  There may not be many locations left with sea views behind the homes. Future regions to happen.

It does not even have to be a sea view a lake, pond, canal some type of water is all I need lol. I am use to changing up my terrain and putting water somewhere on my land since these are static locations in which we can't make any adjustments I am forced to look for property that is near it, I can't even find objects that have water effects that would be low enough prims other then maybe a pool.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, efv32 said:

😩 This sucks. I'm trying to get a new house but I seem to be at work when they get released....  *takes a deep breath and sighs*

Join the group lol going to make a Linden Homes Anonymous (LHA) Group so everyone can sit down and vent. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...