When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

It is a very nice community can be quiet at times where you want to knock on your neighbors door if they are even actively in the home some have been empty since day one.

I got a home during the first release and made the huge mistake of letting it go. Live and learn  :D

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, RoderickMontague said:

I got a home during the first release and made the huge mistake of letting it go. Live and learn  :D

Yes I mentioned that to someone that yes it can be a big choice to release a home because it can take awhile to gain another with them being such high demand right now and truthfully hope that each one of these homes are going to a well deserved real person that actually wants one and not just I am going to hold a house and not use it. I see a lot of vacant homes and houseboats which yes it is their prerogative what they do with it but would be nice to see active neighbors and someone you can actually speak with but I guess you can do that in the belli group.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Frankief said:

how many was it 2- 3, why can't the Lindens release a large amount not a few at a time 

They like to release them when the region is ready to go.  No sense it just sitting there with no one in them.    And even if they did that, doesn't change the fact that they are still hard to get.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Zoee Clarity said:

When refreshing to get a Belli home and working with the 10 refreshes per 10mins limitation, is it best to do a refresh every minute or 10 refreshes in a row and wait 10mins to do it again?

You need a timer to manually or auto refresh every 70 seconds. 1:10 to 20. Even if you see Belli Home or Houseboat. If you get the timed out page, sign out of your account and go back to start again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, elle Sunburn said:

so to use my land allowance I can have only one linden home and use the remaining on the mainland?

If you have one of the older Linden homes, which are 512, then you will have 512 left to use on Mainland. If you get a new Linden homes, they are 1024, which will use the whole allowance. That's how it stands for now. In the future, when the campers are released, they will be on 512, so you will have a spare 512 for Mainland there as well. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

You need a timer to manually or auto refresh every 70 seconds. 1:10 to 20. Even if you see Belli Home or Houseboat. If you get the timed out page, sign out of your account and go back to start again

Thank you Shield.

Is there a reason for the extra 10-20 seconds for refreshing?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zoee Clarity said:

Thank you Shield.

I've no idea personally, and I know the question wasn't intended for me, but since I use Auto Refresh I thought I'd reply. The original restriction notice said something along the lines of 10 refreshes per 10 minutes or 1 every minute or 60 seconds. But when I tested that theory I reached my limit every single time. I cleared cache, relogged, reinstalled the plug in, changed browsers, and was still capped every 60 seconds. Even 61 seconds, or 65 seconds. Some have told me they can refresh on exactly 60 seconds but I've never been able to without capping. So I tried different times to see what wouldn't cap me; 72 seconds is as low as I can go before I reach the limit. That is also taking into account that I wait at least a minute or so after the page initially loads before I start Auto Refresh; to do it any earlier will cap as that would mean 2 refreshes take place in the space of less than 2 minutes.

So long story short I don't know why Shield allows the extra 10-20 seconds, but that's why I do it. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Zoee Clarity said:

Thank you Shield.

70 seconds for me, mostly on my internet capable phone, worked well without being timed out. Trying under 70 seconds the timed out will happen. There is no benefit I saw refreshing 60 seconds 10 times.1:10 is very short safe amount of time. Refreshing too fast seeing a Belli Home or Houseboat you might see a copy of the page instead of a new page.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.