When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Hmm same never saw either come up.

Not inconceivable unless we had our timers set to start at the exact same time. But they (the homes) still go fast!  😳

*We need a zippy emoji. And a mole emoji. Probably lots more emojis. But that's for another conversation*

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lacy Zelin said:

Where are you seeing these boats and houses being released?

They're showing up on Dashboard, same place where you see all the other houses. They pop up, I click next, I tick the Terms box, and by then they're gone. But that's where they are. :) 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Not inconceivable unless we had our timers set to start at the exact same time. But they (the homes) still go fast!  😳

*We need a zippy emoji. And a mole emoji. Probably lots more emojis. But that's for another conversation*

True why people will never see the same amount come up because of how fast they go so the next person probably will not even get a hit.

• Like 2

Just saw a Traditional 1:11a.m. AEST / 8:11a.m. SLT.

I was actually going to take a pic of the screen so people could see it just in case someone was doubting me but then I thought "just click the damn box!" which I did and was too slow anyway. But on the upside I'm headed to bed very shortly so if there is a release today I won't be part of it nor subsequent abandons until later this afternoon my time which is about 12 hours away. So almost time for my watch to end (temporarily) and others to step in and take over. God speed *salutes* ;) 

Edited by RaeLeeH
To rant in fluent typonese as per usual.
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just saw a Traditional 1:11a.m. AEST / 8:11a.m. SLT.

It amazes me how many LHs you see, RaeLeeH!

I have not seen one house in a couple months. 

I am using Chrome with the Auto Refresh set to 75 secs. 

It will occasionally alert me, but the page I see is for a Meadowbrook LH. 

I have double and triple checked my spelling of Bellisseria.

I am using a laptop with WiFi….perhaps that is an issue?

*just noticed you headed to bed, RaeleeH.

Rest well :)

Edited by Zoee Clarity
Noticed RaeLeeH had just logged off :)
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Zoee Clarity said:

Check the drop down menu if it is hitting and you see Meadowbrook most likely it is in the drop menu and then next time it will hit it will come up first.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zoee Clarity said:

It's very hit and miss.... And mostly miss, I think. I've seen zero houses/ boats today, though I did see several yesterday (the ones @RaeLeeH and @iBrat also saw) - so I've no idea what's happening. I'm on a 65 seconds refresh, though I doubt it makes that much of a difference. Oh well.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Check the drop down menu if it is hitting and you see Meadowbrook most likely it is in the drop menu and then next time it will hit it will come up first.

Thank you for the tip, tootsiepop!!

I will let you know how it goes!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Arquet said:

It's very hit and miss.... And mostly miss, I think. I've seen zero houses/ boats today, though I did see several yesterday (the ones @RaeLeeH and @iBrat also saw) - so I've no idea what's happening. I'm on a 65 seconds refresh, though I doubt it makes that much of a difference. Oh well.

I must say that I never seen as many on 1 day, without a release as yesterday. Since I don't use autorefresh on 70 seconds or whatever, I can't really say any, but doesn't that mean if your refresh happends the page stands still after that for 70 seconds and refreshes again? Do you know how many houses can pass by in 70 seconds! 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I was actually going to take a pic of the screen so people could see it just in case someone was doubting me

You are the one I rely on the most in this thread, I believe all you see. I suggest everyone do the same. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iBrat said:

I must say that I never seen as many on 1 day, without a release as yesterday. Since I don't use autorefresh on 70 seconds or whatever, I can't really say any, but doesn't that mean if your refresh happends the page stands still after that for 70 seconds and refreshes again? Do you know how many houses can pass by in 70 seconds! 

Tell me about it... 😄 But that's how it is....

And it's either that or not using auto refresh and refreshing manually at random times and being lucky enough to refresh at exactly the right time. It does work for some. but I don't fancy my chances with that... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We need one person on each time zone to call out what they see lol. Funny thing a houseboat came up on my screen did not even get the ding and refresh is still going very strange and I was at lunch. Did not want it so refreshed my screen but starting to wonder if refresh is working like it should be.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.