When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Group chat is saying there was a release. Seems awfully early for SLT time to release though and looking at the map, the areas I know were not ready yesterday still show as not ready so I'm confused.

I haven't seen any news of a release, unless I missed it because I slept in. Ah well if I did.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Seems we're allready too late! Rabelais  is said to be gone since about 30 minutes.

Seems so and was on a phone call at work so did not watch PC ah well. Release process is truly amazing and they continue to stick with it so those fortunate to have time to pay attention Congrats! I Like to know when this process will actually slow down and you can just go to the normal home window and choose the home you want.

• Like 4

I logged into a Houseboat in Dockside about 10 minutes ago...... I'm going to release it at 9:30am slt if anybody wants do try a bunch of refreshes in a row.....

nobody's grabbed it.... seems it one of the ones that doesn't go right back into the pool. Maybe there's something that needs to get cleaned up on it.....

Dockside_001.png

Edited by Brian Narstrom
  • Like 9

One of my alts just got a houseboat in Menagerie, if someone here released it then thank you a gazillion times! 😎

I'm not using any refresh programme, just trusting to luck when I get a moment to manually refresh. Masses of luck to all of you still trying xx

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Evarne said:

One of my alts just got a houseboat in Menagerie, if someone here released it then thank you a gazillion times! 😎

I'm not using any refresh programme, just trusting to luck when I get a moment to manually refresh. Masses of luck to all of you still trying xx

I actually keep forgetting to turn mine (Auto Refresh on) then get startled on the occasion that I do and the alarm sounds. It's no wonder I don't catch anything, my reflexes aren't anywhere near as sharp as they were weeks ago. I got lazy. Now I take too long to click that little check box and mess up. Every. Blasted. Time. Oh well. I keep reminding myself that later when the regions are released in a few months THOSE are going to make my jaw hit the floor even more than the current releases do now. That's my excuse anyway! 

And congrats to your alt! :D 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I actually keep forgetting to turn mine (Auto Refresh on) then get startled on the occasion that I do and the alarm sounds. It's no wonder I don't catch anything, my reflexes aren't anywhere near as sharp as they were weeks ago. I got lazy. Now I take too long to click that little check box and mess up. Every. Blasted. Time. Oh well. I keep reminding myself that later when the regions are released in a few months THOSE are going to make my jaw hit the floor even more than the current releases do now. That's my excuse anyway! 

And congrats to your alt! :D 

That is possible with Moles increasing creativity. That terms page is no different from the old theme Homes page. Practice on the oldies terms page for 70 seconds.  

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 2

I just lucked into a traditional in Rabelias.... I guess they were just released some hours ago..... It's one of the lots kind of in the center that surround the hill..... somebody didn't like it.... i'm gonna give it a minute to see if it grows on me..... If I'm gonna release it it'll post it here before doing so.......

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, Brian Narstrom said:

I just lucked into a traditional in Rabelias.... I guess they were just released some hours ago..... It's one of the lots kind of in the center that surround the hill..... somebody didn't like it.... i'm gonna give it a minute to see if it grows on me..... If I'm gonna release it it'll post it here before doing so.......

Congrats Brian!!!! If I may, give it some time. I wasn't too happy with mine, since there was a massive stone hill behind, but I've worked on it and now I'm fine with it (I can hardly see it). My new home has definitely grown on me... till the tiny homes are released!!!!!😹

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

Then I met a new neighbor from  across the Street in Rothacker,  she created an angled drive way prim for me to use.  She began with a round prim.  

That's the joy of Belli, meeting new people, sharing ideas and accomplishing things.  

Oh, a fellow Rothacker dweller! The neighborhood seems really quiet to me. When I’m typically online - some time between 3 - 7 pm SLT - I don’t see many little dots on the map nearby.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Oh, a fellow Rothacker dweller! The neighborhood seems really quiet to me. When I’m typically online - some time between 3 - 7 pm SLT - I don’t see many little dots on the map nearby.

I don't get inworld until 8 -10 pm SLT.  There are few in Rothacker and Passwall, night dwellers like me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nataliaa Choche said:

hMy daughter just released one from the sim that came out todayRabelias. .  Good luck everyone looking for one.  

saw it missed it , think it must have been the one you mention , would have made my day 

Edited by elle Sunburn
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Nataliaa Choche said:

My daughter just released one from the sim that came out todayRabelias. .  Good luck everyone looking for one.  

I'm in Rabelias right now.... saw new green dots pop in right on the edge of the next sim over with the red border around it still..... I suppose that was the house she released...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brian Narstrom said:

I'm in Rabelias right now.... saw new green dots pop in right on the edge of the next sim over with the red border around it still..... I suppose that was the house she released...

Yes hers was right on the edge.  Must have been the one  :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.