Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Same! A whole slew came through, but couldn't lock them in fast enough; got the 10 minute ban, lol....didn't see a houseboat though.

• Like 3

Just now, emilia Avindar said:

Same! A whole slew came through, but couldn't lock them in fast enough; got the 10 minute ban, lol....didn't see a houseboat though.

Didn't see any houseboats either. But log out and back in, then try again. That seems to work lol.

• Like 3

I got the unknown error page..... I tried just refreshing on that page as it's been reported but no luck..... after about 10 refreshes it popped up as this house is no longer available....

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Izzy Harcassle said:

Just saw some traditional homes pop up now on my alt, but got locked out lol

Yes, Sainte Helene region from what I saw.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

THAT must have been the release! 

I saw lots of houses - tried to grab them - back and forth - allways ERROR please select ...

then once they blocked me - I logged out - logged in with another alt ...

saw houses AGAIN ... back and forth ... only ERRORS!! :(

Obviously my hardware (netbook) together with my lousy hotspot connection makes it impossible to grab one!

Well, I don't mind ... have some houses ... so I will let go for now.

Monday I will be on my way to Langeoog-  an island in the northern sea 

There for five days I will have no internet at ALL - not in my room - only in the hall.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, MaryFiAllen said:

missed it. it was saint Helene then?

Yes, Sainte Helene. 

• Like 1

Really stunk today. I was sitting in front of the computer, and the page was STUCK. Would not refresh, could not use the pull down menu at all

WTH

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

As always I grabbed the first 1 second before release, Passwall this time. Lets check it out. Congrats all.

• Like 10

I actually got one of the houses (go figure!) but abandoned it straight away. It was gone almost immediately. So I can say I actually DID get a house, I was just fussy and threw it back. But at least I know someone's happy. There's a lot of celebrating in the Bellisseria groups right now! 😆

• Like 6

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

So I can say I actually DID get a house

Yay, not so rusty after all. Sometimes knowing you still can grab them is enough for next round! Your place waiting ♥

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ok will no matter then lol.

I have land locked already. My alt want some kind of view

Same. That's why I threw it back. I know there are those far less picky than me who just want a house and don't care the view. After a few months I do care, so I keep waiting for the right house to come along. It'll happen eventually.

Considering that was the first catch I've had in ages I'm a little stunned but generally reinvigorated if that's even the right word. Bring on Monday!! *power flexes* 🤣

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Yay, not so rusty after all. Sometimes knowing you still can grab them is enough for next round! Your place waiting ♥

Its awesome, cool and kinda scary how you read my mind! 🤣

• Haha 1

I just came back after a long hiatus and I have no clue how some of you have been doing page refreshes for weeks! I just lost 6 homes trying to click fast enough lol

I give many of you credit for your patience! haha I could not do this for weeks!

• Like 3

Wonders still happen! ;)

After everything was over and I thought of turning off the refresh BANG suddenly I got a house!

An ababdoned one - Bellair ... doesen't look good on the map - not likely to keep it.

But anyway... I must apologize to my hardware and my hotspot! 😎

• Like 5

I did saw in the split second i could get inworld before getting logged out (I need a new laptop and superconn) in the groups and read here that it was a hell of a struggle today. Errors and stuff? Wonder what that was about.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I got one of the new ones in St Helene that got thrown back into the pond.... I also threw it back and it's been claimed already... oppps whoever claimed it after me has also abandoned it..... It's not very nice so I see it cycling back into circulation often

Edited by AveryWitt
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

@iBrat I don't know. I read that too. I had to log out and back in, in the midst of that release, while not actually knowing it was a release, and hoping it wasn't a glitch like I was generally expecting. I will say that I have been getting a  LOT of crashes on Google Chrome showing up in my task manager daily to the point I have to close and open a new page just to get Auto Refresh running again. Occasionally I get the white screen of death with the blue "reload" button on it which is also telling me the page has crashed. So I can only guess things are unstable on both ends; Google and Dashboard. Despite all that I stall managed to snag a house just now, so miracles do happen. But as for why I have no clue at all.

Edited by RaeLeeH
Addressing whom I was speaking to, using manners, etc.
  • Like 3

@AveryWitt that was probably mine. Middle of the region really; wooden picket fence in an L shape either side the front door/yard? 

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

@AveryWitt that was probably mine. Middle of the region really; wooden picket fence in an L shape either side the front door/yard? 

No.... this one is on the edge of SP184..... it has nothing on the lot except the house and hedges on 3 sides...... it's quite bare and bland.... it's still set to LL maintenance

• Like 1