When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

THAT must have been the release! 

I saw lots of houses - tried to grab them - back and forth - allways ERROR please select ...

then once they blocked me - I logged out - logged in with another alt ...

saw houses AGAIN ... back and forth ... only ERRORS!! :(

Obviously my hardware (netbook) together with my lousy hotspot connection makes it impossible to grab one!

Well, I don't mind ... have some houses ... so I will let go for now.

Monday I will be on my way to Langeoog-  an island in the northern sea 

There for five days I will have no internet at ALL - not in my room - only in the hall.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

I actually got one of the houses (go figure!) but abandoned it straight away. It was gone almost immediately. So I can say I actually DID get a house, I was just fussy and threw it back. But at least I know someone's happy. There's a lot of celebrating in the Bellisseria groups right now! 😆

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ok will no matter then lol.

I have land locked already. My alt want some kind of view

Same. That's why I threw it back. I know there are those far less picky than me who just want a house and don't care the view. After a few months I do care, so I keep waiting for the right house to come along. It'll happen eventually.

Considering that was the first catch I've had in ages I'm a little stunned but generally reinvigorated if that's even the right word. Bring on Monday!! *power flexes* 🤣

• Like 3

I did saw in the split second i could get inworld before getting logged out (I need a new laptop and superconn) in the groups and read here that it was a hell of a struggle today. Errors and stuff? Wonder what that was about.

• Like 1

I got one of the new ones in St Helene that got thrown back into the pond.... I also threw it back and it's been claimed already... oppps whoever claimed it after me has also abandoned it..... It's not very nice so I see it cycling back into circulation often

Edited by AveryWitt
  • Haha 3

@iBrat I don't know. I read that too. I had to log out and back in, in the midst of that release, while not actually knowing it was a release, and hoping it wasn't a glitch like I was generally expecting. I will say that I have been getting a  LOT of crashes on Google Chrome showing up in my task manager daily to the point I have to close and open a new page just to get Auto Refresh running again. Occasionally I get the white screen of death with the blue "reload" button on it which is also telling me the page has crashed. So I can only guess things are unstable on both ends; Google and Dashboard. Despite all that I stall managed to snag a house just now, so miracles do happen. But as for why I have no clue at all.

Edited by RaeLeeH
Addressing whom I was speaking to, using manners, etc.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

@AveryWitt that was probably mine. Middle of the region really; wooden picket fence in an L shape either side the front door/yard? 

No.... this one is on the edge of SP184..... it has nothing on the lot except the house and hedges on 3 sides...... it's quite bare and bland.... it's still set to LL maintenance

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.