When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

First time I start my computer I allways open this thread to see what's new since I went to bed ...

and what did I see?? 😕

..... endless pages I had to scoll through most of it about @AlyceAdrift !! and I didn't like it! 😣

What is this thread about ... or should be in MY opinion?

1.) every sighting of a Belliseria house that either passed by or could be grabbed, and/ or informations of WHERE that grabbed one is located and/or informations which region has been released and WHEN exactly SLT.

2.) descriptions of HOW you try to get a house and HOW you finally succeeded, at what times with what method.

All these informations are vital for the refreshing community!!

3.) Jubilation about a house obtained, congratulations and wellcome messages for the new neighbours but also mentions about being unlucky and sooo sad about it and "cheer up!" messages and "next time you will succeed"

What does not belong here ... in MY opinion:

Complaining and whining and critizising the Lindens and their method of distribution, not because this in itself is forbidden but simply because THIS isn't the right thread for it. There is another thread specially created for that sort of thing ..

and another thing does not belong here ... endless criticisms of people who do not comply to this! Don't feed the trolls! I am not saying that @AlyceAdrift is a troll, but either she is rather inexperienced in forum communication or she is a masochist or enjoying the attention she gets ... in any case just IGNORE her!

Only sensible thing to do for her if she isn't any of the above mentioned is to leave this thread - MY opinion - I  myself some time ago got this kind of *****storm in another thread of this forum (much less! but the same type) and when I realized I had lost and the majority was against me (though I myself am STILL of the opinion I was right and they were wrong) I made a final very neutral statement and left the thread for good. Was good for my nerves ... and for my reputation ;)

Can i say i made that thread and it wasn't to whine or complain, it was to vent about trying to get a home, and a member of linden lab even made a comment saying he knows we appreciate what there doing ! I will leave it at that , I just got a home yesterday , So I know how frustrating it can be , I've been trying since release. So take care and good luck everyone😊

• Like 9

Ok so, this time I will be releasing ... a location I love so much, but Alderley is my favorite house and the house is just to close to the fence (when add the porch). So I tried to learn to love another house, but I can't. So in 8 minutes from now, I will be releasing a beauty.

• Like 2

Just now, RaeLeeH said:

Just saw a house at 11:13p.m. AEST / 6:13a.m. SLT - it might have been yours @iBrat! (and I missed it! 😣 Never mind... someone didn't!)

Yes, was taken right away. Ugh she was beautiful, but the heart wants what it wants eh, as you know :D

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Yes, was taken right away. Ugh she was beautiful, but the heart wants what it wants eh, as you know :D

Oh I hear you, I really, really do... *curses self for not being satisfied with what she has and so continually subjects herself to the roller coaster* But I'm not in any way complaining! Tomorrow is another day! 👍 ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheVeryFirst said:

So, I just got a house, now how do I find it?

If you got a house, there would have been a link to the landmark on the page. Go back into your dashboard. You should find it there in the same page where you claimed it. Click on the link and it will open a new page. Follow that. Nevermind Sylvia beat me to it! XD (I'm getting slow in my old age!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.