When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh my Gawd,  last night was horrible.  I pushed the wrong button and let my house in Sario go.   I tried for two hours to get it back but it stayed in the knot.   Laughing,  I thought i had it back only to get another that had been abandoned,  and someone else got my lovely home.   How many of you have done that?    Not even my alt could get it back.  Oh well I am still addicted.

• Sad 5

1 minute ago, WedOctober said:

Oh my Gawd,  last night was horrible.  I pushed the wrong button and let my house in Sario go.   I tried for two hours to get it back but it stayed in the knot.   Laughing,  I thought i had it back only to get another that had been abandoned,  and someone else got my lovely home.   How many of you have done that?    Not even my alt could get it back.  Oh well I am still addicted.

OMG!! :(

24 minutes ago, WedOctober said:

It was horrible,  I must have pushed the buttons over a thousand times.  I don't know how you guys release and get your house back.  I am such a dummy. 

You're not a dummy, it's notoriously difficult to "release and catch", if the home gets stuck in maintenance, or if a few folks are abandoning at the same time.

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Region SSPE298 isn't named but red on the map ... restarting?? 

It is next to Commodore. and near the one I expect to be released today: Sternwheeler

Rolling restarts today, all over the place.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

You're not a dummy, it's notoriously difficult to "release and catch", if the home gets stuck in maintenance, or if a few folks are abandoning at the same time.

Rolling restarts today, all over the place.

What Nika said. I have tried over and over again, to release homes in a "private agreement" where we synchronize our watches and we stand ready. But it has failed, all but once. We were logged in and could talk to each other and all.

It always end up in Maintenance the worst possible time. When you abandon on purpose, you get that (!)*#! home you abandoned back.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just caught a boat in Hornpipe  - yesterdays release ... will abandon it in about 4 minutes at 11:30 am SLT

it just appeared on my screen ;)  We got a new camper today, really nice location near a pond, but I couldn't keep it because of the region name: Wicked Stepmother... Looks like something dark....

Edited by Elena Core
  • Haha 2

May be complicated to get one of those new homes.

I recently updated to premium and tried to get one, yesterday there were a few campers and boats everytime that I refresh my browser. Even I got one three times and abandoned for find a good location.  Today I  only saw two caravans and nothing more availabe in hours...

My opinion is that the demand for the new houses is very high compared to the supply, or that Linden created a very limited number of homes. It's also possible that the adjudication process is too restrictive

UPDATED:  A Houseboat (1024) available, but I don't like those... very closer and no privacy

Edited by Dora Paule

Sternwheeler  is right beside the area my alt moved into yesterday,  in Hornpipe.  Its wonderfully open, great ocean view (for now).  Tho, yesterday it was open water all around, & today there's land with traditionals--named Fraid Knot lol.  I didn't want another houseboat, but I may keep it, its so nice.

17 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

May be complicated to get one of those new homes.

I recently updated to premium and tried to get one, yesterday there were a few campers and boats everytime that I refresh my browser. Even I got one three times and abandoned for find a good location.  Today I  only saw two caravans and nothing more availabe in hours...

My opinion is that the demand for the new houses is very high compared to the supply, or that Linden created a very limited number of homes. It's also possible that the adjudication process is too restrictive

UPDATED:  A Houseboat (1024) available, but I don't like those... very closer and no privacy

They are still rolling out 1-2 regions per day (weekdays, most anyway) and they have a HUGE new batch of stuff that will be released sometime in the next week or two or so.

1 minute ago, Dora Paule said:

Well this is nice, I'm banned 10 minutes for refresh my Brower too much… lol

Just log out and back in.

The restriction was put in a while back to limit the auto-refreshers from hitting their servers too hard.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.