When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I will annonce it LONG beforehand because I think it's a great plot and deserves a new owner that appreciates it and enjoys it. I will be giing up my hoause in Castlewell Overlook today at 9:00 am SLT (well after the Expo should have opened and everyone satisfied their curiousity) I cannot do it later for that is 6:00 pm for me and I go out in the evening.   Take a look at 

Here are some more photos of the "Overlook" ;)

Omg I caught it. Or rather my permanent premium alt did. So excited to see it. I caught it on my phone.😍

• Like 8

I've been to see the new reveal in world - I do like these Victorian styles they are more suited to my own taste but I am still feeling pretty underwhelmed by them. I don't have any burning desire to create alts to get them, they don't have an attic room under the roof which is the kind of feature I was hoping for. Love the glass and window details. Not really warming to the placing they are in there - privacy is one thing but I don't think I would put premium or premium plus towards going "posher" or "upmarket"

I realise plenty would! 

That is already available in SL these super estates - London has one called Kingston Vale. It looks nice but it's missing in something ...

Oh I am also letting a house in West Allen out in a few minutes. It is so close to the sea it is almost a boat!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I've been to see the new reveal in world - I do like these Victorian styles they are more suited to my own taste but I am still feeling pretty underwhelmed by them. I don't have any burning desire to create alts to get them, they don't have an attic room under the roof which is the kind of feature I was hoping for. Love the glass and window details. Not really warming to the placing they are in there - privacy is one thing but I don't think I would put premium or premium plus towards going "posher" or "upmarket"

I realise plenty would! 

That is already available in SL these super estates - London has one called Kingston Vale. It looks nice but it's missing in something ...

I am also unsure about them, which is why I am making an alt premium for 1 month to try and get one and try it out. If I don't like them, I didn't give up houses I liked. If I do, then lol.. that river house I got might have to go(my current alt's house still overall wins for my favorite).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

I am also unsure about them, which is why I am making an alt premium for 1 month to try and get one and try it out. If I don't like them, I didn't give up houses I liked. If I do, then lol.. that river house I got might have to go(my current alt's house still overall wins for my favorite).

3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

so was i ,,,,  i was surprised they did not do that 

They seem like a "nice progression" from the existing traditionals. Looks like some good features to them. It's all I can really go with!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

They seem like a "nice progression" from the existing traditionals. Looks like some good features to them. It's all I can really go with!!!

They definitely do! What I love about them is that I don't feel insanely cramped. I love my Continental but oh god it's so tiny..

Patch hinted to something in chat this morning by saying something like "Wait until you see what else they can do!".. no idea if he mentioned what it was, but I am totally curious on that. I'm wondering if it's the fact that you can change room's colors separately?

The downside to these though, is also the size of the rooms.. gonna be an interesting time. Definitely likely not a house people want to try and make look cluttered unless you're gifted with a buffet of 1LI items. I know i'm not.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

Patch hinted to something in chat this morning by saying something like "Wait until you see what else they can do!".. no idea if he mentioned what it was, but I am totally curious on that. I'm wondering if it's the fact that you can change room's colors separately?

The Victorian houses indeed have separate colours for each room. So it looks like we can change the room colours separately too.

What would be really cool if some walls could be removed - like making two small rooms into one bigger room. Anyway, I don't know is that possible at all.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

don't want to, but I can't defend to buy another premium with my financial situation. So I am free to jump on a Victorian in case it's a really early surprise release.

big big big hugs hugs hugs !!!    I am so hoping you get the home of your dreams ,,,,,  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

So I am free to jump on a Victorian in case it's a really early surprise release.

I remember Patch saying the goal is a week after Expo opens, so have your web-trigger finger ready starting Monday (even though if I remember correctly, etc., likely release would be Wednesday or Thursday.)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I remember Patch saying the goal is a week after Expo opens, so have your web-trigger finger ready starting Monday (even though if I remember correctly, etc., likely release would be Wednesday or Thursday.)

I really don't think he will do it faster. I have to do it now so I stop thinking "Should I abandon this, should I abandon that". I am going nuts. I am picking this over the other BECAUSE IT HAS HEDGES! Lol! What a reason, right? Talking about spoiled.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Toad Hollow/214/203/37

I love this house in Toad Hollow. It has a hill with rocks and trees on one side and the back garden has a river flowing along at the bottom.  But,  I have two premium accounts. One is for the Castlewellan home and so the other will be to try for one of the Victorian homes. I will release at 09.30 SL time. 

Toad Hollow.png

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

Question ,,, will the new homes have a different title in the  home  window  instead of camper  hb and trad will it be under trad or seperate so no confusion

I am pretty sure they most likely will, probably Victorian, but that is just a guess on my part.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.