When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, VenusWish said:

Do we get a full refund if we are unable to get a houseboat? Just spent $99 for this stress. 

Please do not lose faith. More properties are being worked on, the moles are working as hard as they can for us while maintaining quality. I don't think any of us who have been lucky so far got our home quickly,  it took days, weeks and for some months  to get the Linden Home they love. With more themes being hinted at there may be house boats abandoned in future opening them up to those wanting one, like yourself. You  might even change your mind while you're waiting and grab something else and want to keep it. I bought premium myself for the new Linden Homes and I didn't get mine right away but I am so glad I persevered :) It will be worth the wait I promise :) 

• Like 1

The first Belli home release was last April.  I don't know how many have been made.  It's easier to talk about how many have been released, rather than made, because it looks to us like a very large number of (new theme?) homes have been made that will be released at some point "soon".  Very roughly, you could say that so-far-released Belli is a grid of about 20x21 regions, and each region is about 20 homes.  Which would be about 8400 released homes.  That is REALLY off the cuff, of course.  You can make your own estimate looking at the map inworld.

Remember, even though not a resident, you can rez vehicles and boats and scooters and what-all and explore Belli, which IMHO is the most fun thing to do here.  You can also join the Bellisseria Citizens group and the Events group and participate in all social events that you find out about.  Please do!

I see a few houseboat regions that are ready for release, no idea when they'll get to them.

And, of course, there's some number of abandons happening all the time.

If the new theme, being previewed later this week, is very attractive to people, in all likelihood we'll see a LOT of abandons of all types of homes by the end of December as people free up accounts to try for the new theme.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

The first Belli home release was last April.  I don't know how many have been made.  It's easier to talk about how many have been released, rather than made, because it looks to us like a very large number of (new theme?) homes have been made that will be released at some point "soon".  Very roughly, you could say that so-far-released Belli is a grid of about 20x21 regions, and each region is about 20 homes.  Which would be about 8400 released homes.  That is REALLY off the cuff, of course.  You can make your own estimate looking at the map inworld.

Remember, even though not a resident, you can rez vehicles and boats and scooters and what-all and explore Belli, which IMHO is the most fun thing to do here.  You can also join the Bellisseria Citizens group and the Events group and participate in all social events that you find out about.  Please do!

I see a few houseboat regions that are ready for release, no idea when they'll get to them.

And, of course, there's some number of abandons happening all the time.

If the new theme, being previewed later this week, is very attractive to people, in all likelihood we'll see a LOT of abandons of all types of homes by the end of December as people free up accounts to try for the new theme.

Why so few if you have had consent need from April to today?

27 minutes ago, VenusWish said:

Why so few if you have had consent need from April to today?

You're asking the wrong people, we're all just residents like you :)

But my personal take is that 8000-ish (correct me if wrong, folks) Belli homes in that period is not bad at all.  Consider the following facts:

> The Linden Home portion of LL's LDPW team is not large, say something like 5 or 6 employees.

> Most of the construction is done by Moles, part-time resident contractors. Coordinating that kind of labor is a huge task, in itself.

> So far, each released Belli region has been custom crafted.  Even the interior regions do not appear to have come from a template (not sure about the terrain maps of course; life is too short to topo-examine Belli).  People have hand-landscaped every region, tho of course that is less of a task when a region is made up completely of houseboats, docks, and small reefs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

You're asking the wrong people, we're all just residents like you :)

But my personal take is that 8000-ish (correct me if wrong, folks) Belli homes in that period is not bad at all.  Consider the following facts:

> The Linden Home portion of LL's LDPW team is not large, say something like 5 or 6 employees.

> Most of the construction is done by Moles, part-time resident contractors. Coordinating that kind of labor is a huge task, in itself.

> So far, each released Belli region has been custom crafted.  Even the interior regions do not appear to have come from a template (not sure about the terrain maps of course; life is too short to topo-examine Belli).  People have hand-landscaped every region, tho of course that is less of a task when a region is made up completely of houseboats, docks, and small reefs.

Yes I know nothing. And I see what is done like so many new hours of YouTube made everyday available to most of the world. Other digital companies have similar stories. Transmitting 4k World Cup streams around the world. Private company with fiber optics lines, cloud servers, so on. Sorry if I find not being able to copy a digital home to meet demand in over 6 months puzzling. 

1 minute ago, VenusWish said:

Yes I know nothing. And I see what is done like so many new hours of YouTube made everyday available to most of the world. Other digital companies have similar stories. Transmitting 4k World Cup streams around the world. Private company with fiber optics lines, cloud servers, so on. Sorry if I find not being able to copy a digital home to meet demand in over 6 months puzzling. 

I had just typed a long response but I don't think you are looking for reason. Log in to your SL dashboard, contact LL and request a refund and may joy be with you :) 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Evarne said:

I had just typed a long response but I don't think you are looking for reason. Log in to your SL dashboard, contact LL and request a refund and may joy be with you :) 

I have talked to support and issued a ticket asking about a refund. Before coming here.  I did not take the time to become a premium member, just to quit. Really have done everything I can think of to make it work. I wanted the experience to be as advertised. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, VenusWish said:

Really have done everything I can think of to make it work. I wanted the experience to be as advertised. 

So ... you read this thread

and followed the advice in it?

Belli homes are scarce.  However, many people get them every day.  It's not at all impossible.  Now, if you're looking for the PERFECT Belli home, that can take a while, depending on your idea of perfection. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am looking at houseboats available on the page right now... but my alt is under a 24 hour lockout...

the person venting earlier today... if they had patience, that boat would be theirs...

and 1 minute later... after seeing it for 5 refreshes across 10 minutes... it's gone.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 6:16 PM, Marianne Little said:

Isn't it crazy that they only let in 12 avatars? It must be a homestead. I have several things I wanted to buy, but the West Village series was so expensive. I hope to get them now.

Marianne, you might have got the second LM too, but just in case: a second sim has been open

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple Fall Events/40/130/29

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

They kept to the sequenze so far ... if they keep doing it next will be ...

SSPE260    Pugwash

so what  time frame will we need to be watching for?

Edited by roseelvira
keys keyboard problems
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, VenusWish said:

I have talked to support and issued a ticket asking about a refund. Before coming here.  I did not take the time to become a premium member, just to quit. Really have done everything I can think of to make it work. I wanted the experience to be as advertised. 

Venus, I am releasing a camper by a wide river today, in a sand region, it is not a boat, but it gets close to. I will announce it here when I get home. Just be patient, there are releases every day thanks to our Moles' amazing work. It was difficult before, but now there are so many chances... 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.