When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Arlyngton said:

So I am hovering over parcels that LL is assigning to others?

Yes, it is the luck of the draw, they release a region and you might get one at that point, but the house is assigned to you.  It's all random, you can't pick the plot or region.  If someone abandons a house there you might luck out and get it.  You have no way of knowing what region you get until after you get the house. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Arlyngton said:

So I am hovering over parcels that LL is assigning to others?  If so, how do I get in line to get one?

Have you ever had a Linden Home before? Try to claim a style that shows up on the land page right now to see the process. You can abandon right away (up to 5 abandons in a 24hr period). Trying this will give you an idea of how to get a home and understand the random process. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Arlyngton said:

So I am hovering over parcels that LL is assigning to others?  If so, how do I get in line to get one?

There is no line, people get randomly assigned the home type they chose on the land page, as they refresh it until the bellisseria option comes up. Then if they are fast clicking through the accept page, they will be assigned a random home. You can't know where it is, until you actually have it. Everyone just refreshes that page til they have a choice to quickly click on, name, and accept the terms.

well, I knew the multiple posting would happen about that, LOL

Edited by Morena Tully
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Yes, it is the luck of the draw, they release a region and you might get one at that point, but the house is assigned to you.  It's all random, you can't pick the plot or region.  If someone abandons a house there you might luck out and get it.  You have no way of knowing what region you get until after you get the house. 

When someone abandons a LL house, does it show up as a yellow parcel for sale, or how else do we find out a house is available?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Have you ever had a Linden Home before? Try to claim a style that shows up on the land page right now to see the process. You can abandon right away (up to 5 abandons in a 24hr period). Trying this will give you an idea of how to get a home and understand the random process. 

Yes, I have done that a number of times, but only for the old style of LL homes.  I missed out on the newer styles ie. the houseboats, etc.  I am learning that to get something new seems to be a bit of a process.

1 minute ago, Arlyngton said:

Yes, I have done that a number of times, but only for the old style of LL homes.  I missed out on the newer styles ie. the houseboats, etc.  I am learning that to get something new seems to be a bit of a process.

It’s the exact same process, but due to limited inventory at the moment, it can be a process of limited success haha! Your best bet to get on Bellisseria right now is to read this forum and try the auto-refresh method. Or wait until December 5th, after the 4th new theme is revealed, there should be plenty of houses available. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

It’s the exact same process, but due to limited inventory at the moment, it can be a process of limited success haha! Your best bet to get on Bellisseria right now is to read this forum and try the auto-refresh method. Or wait until December 5th, after the 4th new theme is revealed, there should be plenty of houses available. 

Thank you Milk and all that responded.  I am doing what you suggested.  Staring at the four default options under the "Select a Theme" drop down (and refreshing the page) hoping to see Bellisseria show up.  =D

Edited by Arlyngton
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arlyngton said:

When someone abandons a LL house, does it show up as a yellow parcel for sale, or how else do we find out a house is available?

No it doesn't as it is not a parcel that is for sale.  There is no way to know if a parcel is available until it shows up on the land page.  Unless you know someone who is going to abandon one or you happen to click on a parcel and it says owned by Governor Linden.  There are still lots of regions that haven't been released yet so I hope you are able to get a home soon.

Also, go here for some tips on how to use auto refresh etc and also keep your eye on this thread as people do post when they are going to abandon a parcel and sometimes you have a chance of getting it:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

By the way: till now they kept to my shedule ... if they will keep on the next regions will be...

SSPE243    Lilac Grove
SSPE244    Spring Creek
SSPE259    Crawdad Inlet
SSPE260    Pugwash

@Patch Linden reading this thread:

xMH901m.gif

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Rl husband caught a  house in castlewellen  yesterday but he released it this morning . He said he did not like the maze hedge behind the house  so it was a  nice spot so who ever got it enjoy. And the wife is always the last to know ,,,, ikr  

• Like 2

I think that calling a prediction scheme a "system" which is based on region numbers flies in the face of many months of experience.  Patch has set an ambitious goal for his team of releasing at least a region a day, so we may want to temper numerical predictions with an assessment of which regions appear ready for release.  Some of the regions in the list that's been given are clearly not ready; whereas Commodore, Hornpipe, Hooten Holler and Drawmi have appeared ready for a while.

The people doing the releases have a list of "ready" regions, and clearly can choose arbitrarily from it.  Remember when Toad Hollow released?  We were all "what ... where???".  It can and will happen again :)

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I think that calling a prediction scheme a "system" which is based on region numbers flies in the face of many months of experience.  ....  Remember when Toad Hollow released?  We were all "what ... where???".  It can and will happen again :)

Well like most science my "system" is based on observing.  Toad Hollow was long ago and in the bad old days they released rather unpredictable. But theses are the releases since the begin of November in the exact sequence of date and time ... I enhanced  the ones that were NOT in the sequence of SSPE numbers.

SSPE085    Todds Landing
SSPE094    Nicholasville
SSPE253    Hammond Park
SSPE101    Blossom Rocks
SSPE116    Sparkle Bottoms
SSPE117    Possum Place
SSPE131    Roaring Bear
SSPE132    Leech Lake
SSPE133    Calleya
SSPE146    Carumba
SSPE147    Tickle Ridge
SSPE148    Canyon Ball Run
SSPE162    Westvale
SSPE163    Beaver Lagoon
SSPE164    Sassafras
SSPE179    Cowabunga
SSPE178    Butterhedge
SSPE194    Howling Pines
SSPE238    Permaglow

SSPE180    Havenbarrow
SSPE195    Wicked Stepmother
SSPE291    Piranhaconda Bay
SSPE306    Sirens Rock
SSPE307    Lobster Bight
SSPE323    Fish Tale
SSPE325    Tinwhistle
SSPE228    Castlewellan Overlook

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

will there be other releases today or just doing one

I wouldn't be suprised if there is another one rather late.

First reason : this one was very early. Second reason: tomorrow is thanksgiving (isn't it?) and I guess there will be no release then ... though on another USA bankholiday lately there was.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Second reason: tomorrow is thanksgiving (isn't it?) and I guess there will be no release then ... though on another USA bankholiday lately there was.

Some USA bank holidays are not holidays for the majority of the nation.  Things like Columbus Day, Veterans Day and President's Day are not holidays for most folks.  Whereas, Thanksgiving is considered one of the 5 major holidays that almost everyone gets off. Exception being emergency providers and travel providers (buses, planes, etc..).  Places like grocery stores are often open for the first half of the day, whereas some theatres, bars, other entertainment venues and some shopping stores may open up in the evening.  However, the vast majority of other companies are closed for the entire day.

I'll be highly surprised if enough of LL is working tomorrow to do any release.  Friday is harder to call.  Part of LL does get the day after Thanksgiving off (phone support, billing support, live chat), but I don't know if it is actually a company holiday.  Very few companies consider the day after Thanksgiving a company holiday and thus most people have to use vacation or PTO if they want that day off.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.