When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It is very important with location for us who has had a Belli home for a while. As both Elora and Elena say.

What is the factors?

I will say it is distance to the neighbors. Having a boat in the end of a line or in a region with fewer boats. Having a camper a bit away from others. Having a house with at least one side without another house. And, not looking straight into another property.

A feeling of privacy and a scenic view would be the best.

Then comes tiny details as plants... lol.

I couldn't agree more. Actually, it might be one of the main reasons why people don't chose campers. Having just a 512sqm, you feel you're actually living with your neighbours, like one doesn't have enough with the ones in RL. From my conversations with others inworld, many people abandond their campers because of this, even when they like the area.

I've noticed the new regions that have been released tend to be in wider spaces, maybe LL are taking this into consideration. Anndd maybe someone really smart will remove some existing campers once there are enough to cover the actual demand?????????????

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

I was just clicking yesterday to see what was coming up and caught a little trailer in a lovely spot right at the edge of a lake. I called it Castlewellan 🤭 as I am unlikely to catch one in that region due to lots of commitments next week. Why did it have to be that week as usually I have quite a lot of time free. This is a lovely little spot and because its right by a lake, I called it Castlewellan as it too has a lake RL. 

Huney Junction trailer.png

What a great location!!! Congrats!!! My mind wants to think someone was forced to leave some spotsd due to RL!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

What a great location!!! Congrats!!! My mind wants to think someone was forced to leave some spotsd due to RL!!!

Yes I sometimes wonder why people leave such good spots but then again I have abandoned quite a few key spots. With campers I think people run out of prims. I spent so many outside on campers I don't have enough left for inside.  Maybe spoiled a bit with the prim allowance for traditionals. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Landed another sand parcel but backs onto green so perhaps I can green it up. Just the slight problem of the home I rezzed ....I call it the Contiaddams .....or Contiaccidental - a quick relog solved it!

Snapshot_173.png

Shame because that makes a fine looking house actually!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just caught a house in Wicked Stepmother ... not my region.   Will abandon it in about 5 minutes 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wicked Stepmother/84/24/0

DONE and since about 5 minutes in Maintainance! ... STILL vacant 05:06 am SLT ....

NOW someone took it ....  05:28 ... did not appear yet ... so let's hope she'll keep it ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

If you like sandy lots, keep an eye on the camper areas around Pirahanaconda. I have a houseboat in Pirahanaconda and have been watching the development of the adjacent sims, some were just recently named. The campers are nicely placed and spaced and a lot of direct water to ocean access.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

not yet, someone grab that sabandoned camper on the land page pls lol

Tinwhistle is only campers! I TPed there they are filling with owners and Whitney Linden is hoovering over the region!

I was wrong as to the sequence. Obviously the first release all of the FIRST bunch they named and only after that start with the second.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.