Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 minute ago, heartzwhim said:

ohhhhhh , got all excited there for a sec

Well, Christmas Expo is right around the corner :) We might see something exciting then!!!

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

You haven't seen the 5th gen Winchesterley yet..... :)

I hope someone at LL is reading your posts 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

what???? pictures

Click the time-stamp (XX Hours Ago) to go directly to the comment with the picture. It's one style rezzed over another style and looks awesome!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Elena Core said:

@Chloe DoloresDon't touch it, might be a bug, but it looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣

Looks like two houses mashed together - I am afraid though it looks great on the outside might be not fit to live in inside. ;)

By the way... can anyone enlighten me as to the green, yellow or red barriers up in the air around each not released region?

Do they work similar to traffic signs?? red is NOT ready - yellow is NEARLY redy - green is GOGOGO????

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Looks like two houses mashed together - I am afraid though it looks great on the outside might be not fit to live in inside. ;)

By the way... can anyone enlighten me as to the green, yellow or red barriers up in the air around each not released region?

Do they work similar to traffic signs?? red is NOT ready - yellow is NEARLY redy - green is GOGOGO????

I thought it was yellow just starting, green just working (or maybe those two switched around) and red  ready to pop .... I don't know for sure though :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just abandoned 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Butterhedge/17/200/24

sandy lot! ....still in Maintainance ... 06:50 am SLT ... 6:52 ... 6:56 ... 6:58 ... 07:04 ....

and the very funny thing ... meanwhile I have been offered a camper!

I begin to believe in this theaory that there have to be TWO abandoneds of the same kind ...

Or they delay them just randomly?? - the Camper is still there ... and the house in Maintainance!! at 7:07 am SLT!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just abandoned 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Butterhedge/17/200/24

sandy lot! ....still in Maintainance ... 06:50 am SLT ... 6:52 ... 6:56 ... 6:58 ... 07:04 ....

and the very funny thing ... meanwhile I have been offered a camper!

I begin to believe in this theaory that there have to be TWO abandoneds of the same kind ...

Or they delay them just randomly??

I saw nothing all day except campers - then I caught this Butterhedge plot , a Lake Breeze boat and then this house again. In the space of 3 minutes! Now nothing again ....... (that was between 2.32 and 2.26 my time 

• Like 1

..... and it goes on 7:13 ...  I guess if a house is abandoned several times in a short period they take it out for a while..

would not be a bad idea so that not the same set of people hands it around and around amongst them!

At 7:20 I logged out - STILL not taken! ... will look later when I log back in.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

SL website authentication seems to be down for me, so no land page for a while.  Time to go make a grocery list!

Good to know! I thought it was my connection and shut down my netbook.

Will grab a bite to eat anmd return to autorefresh latter ;)

• Like 1

Though maybe you cannot log into the landpage you can stay in it once you logged in and refresh from time to time (taking care not to exceed your limit!) - but NOTHING except Meadowbrook! 

... NO I lyed!! Just as I am writing this a camper appeared ... so the landpage in itself is functionable!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Thanks 1

At a riverbank - near to the sea - even view of a lighthouse! - That's definetely a keeper! At least for a while!

Instead I will give up my house in Nicholasville tomorrow. Will be announcing it. Now it is to late (my time). Will retire for TV and dinner!

image.thumb.jpeg.f95b56f0ad6e292c8f993697f5360723.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.11478cdebf35adab70a7c08c7b64c5fa.jpeg

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

At a riverbank - near to the sea - even view of a lighthouse! - That's definetely a keeper! At least for a while!

Instead I will give up my house in Nicholasville tomorrow. Will be announcing it. Now it is to late (my time). Will retire for TV and dinner!

image.thumb.jpeg.f95b56f0ad6e292c8f993697f5360723.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.11478cdebf35adab70a7c08c7b64c5fa.jpeg

Congrats!  I had that plot landmarked.  Of course, the ones I, especially, like are released when I am not able to be online.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I will not keep it very long ... you'll get a second chance! ;)

By the way: till now they kept to my shedule ... if they will keep on the next regions will be...

SSPE243    Lilac Grove
SSPE244    Spring Creek
SSPE259    Crawdad Inlet
SSPE260    Pugwash

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, I am hovering above Castlewellan Overlook and Spring Creek, looking at the campers there.  Some have yellow borders around the grid and one is red.  Anyway, how does one go about claiming one of these?  I realize this is a LL home and it is for Premium accounts.  If it is only through the Clam Your Home button in the dashboard, how do you bring up this region?

Just now, Arlyngton said:

So, I am hovering above Castlewellan Overlook and Spring Creek, looking at the campers there.  Some have yellow borders around the grid and one is red.  Anyway, how does one go about claiming one of these?  I realize this is a LL home and it is for Premium accounts.  If it is only through the Clam Your Home button in the dashboard, how do you bring up this region?

You can't bring up the regions at the claim your home page, the homes are randomly assigned.  

So I am hovering over parcels that LL is assigning to others?  If so, how do I get in line to get one?

Edited by Arlyngton