When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, roseelvira said:

we are on thhe same wave lenght ,,,, i let mine go about an  hour ago as well lolol

Just playing around with the abandons till the release of the new theme . I'm of course keeping my wonderful trad, I think I'm keeping it forever!!! 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

...  keeping my three eyes on the expo and I am going to be bidding on the personally designed 4th gen home parcel by the LDPW although I feel I will be outbid. Still going to try what a prize that is! 

Do you know if that is a normal auction where only one person gets the price and only that ONE person pays the amount they have bid?

Or is that more like : lots of people donate to a charity, ALL paying, and the one that donated most gets the price?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Do you know if that is a normal auction where only one person gets the price and only that ONE person pays the amount they have bid?

Or is that more like : lots of people donate to a charity, ALL paying, and the one that donated most gets the price?

Good point I don't know - I was assuming your second scenario we all donate highest bidder wins....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I looked for the new named regions ... found some others ... and looked up their old SSPE numbers ... to find in what sequence they should be released (if they keep to it!) . Up to now named and unreleased are ...

SSPE228    Castlewellan Overlook
SSPE243    Lilac Grove
SSPE244    Spring Creek
SSPE259    Crawdad Inlet
SSPE260    Pugwash
SSPE275    Sandflea
SSPE276    Twofer
SSPE282    Commodore
SSPE283    Hornpipe
SSPE284    Sternwheeler
SSPE292    Comfort
SSPE325    Tinwhistle
SSPE326    Hooten Holler
SSPE327    Drawmi

Edited by Leora Jacobus
added two more
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I looked for the new named regions ... found another one ... and looked up their old SSPE numbers ... to find in what sequence they should be released (if they keep to it!) . Up to now named and unreleased are ...

SSPE228    Castlewellan Overlook
SSPE243    Lilac Grove
SSPE244    Spring Creek
SSPE259    Crawdad Inlet
SSPE260    Pugwash
SSPE275    Sandflea
SSPE276    Twofer
SSPE282    Commodore
SSPE283    Hornpipe
SSPE284    Sternwheeler
SSPE292    Comfort
SSPE325    Tinwhistle

Really appreciate you doing these list. Thank you so much.... ooops i just tried putting the ssp thingies on the map and saying not found. sl must be messing with me

Edited by heartzwhim
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Castlewellan Overlook will be the third region released. If they keep making them, naming them and releasing them in the sequence of their SSPE numbers (as they have done for some weeks now) it will be:

SSPE323    Fish Tale ... today
SSPE325    Tinwhistle ... LATE today ? or Monday early?
SSPE228    Castlewellan Overlook  ...  MONDAY
SSPE243    Lilac Grove
SSPE244    Spring Creek
SSPE259    Crawdad Inlet
SSPE260    Pugwash

Just realized I was wrong there! Fishtale was released ... but Tinwhistle will have to wait ... if I am right ... we'll see!

Anyway I bet 1 L$ that it will be Castlewellan Overlook on Monday. ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a miserable weather outside, nobody wants to go out for dinner, my husband is sick, and there's not much to do apart from ironing. Sooo, I've jumped into his account just to check what abandons this Weekend brings, and this lovely spot has come to me. I think I'm going to keep it for a while, I love decorating trailers!! I've seen four trailers passing by this evening, I've checked them and they weren't that bad, lovely locations but the neighbours were too close. Not sure if they are still around

Wheeler_001.png

Wheeler_002.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 7

34 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

i went over to explore there and several  parcels are empty no house on it

That is an important factor I did not take into account at all! During the last three weeks or so they made, named and released them in the sequenze of their SSPE numbers, but before that that was not allways so. Sometimes they left regions out that weren't ready and released others with later numbers that were. So we'll have to wait and see what Monday brings. Maybe I'll loose my 1 L$ ;)

• Like 1

do every 24 hours  is our house hunting slate wiped clean ? or do we gotta get the time out thingy to get all our tries the next day. For example, I  tried twice today, caught something i wanna play with til tomorrow night will release for Mondays  upcoming release. Will I have 5 tries then?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

do every 24 hours  is our house hunting slate wiped clean ? or do we gotta get the time out thingy to get all our tries the next day. For example, I  tried twice today, caught something i wanna play with til tomorrow night will release for Mondays  upcoming release. Will I have 5 tries then?

It's a limit of 5 per 24 hours.

• Like 3

I'd been hoping to get a better location than the one I have for a houseboat. The one I have is pretty darn good; excellent water access for sailing the biggest perk but I really wanted a little beach area and to be able to have a better placement for a pool if I wanted one.  

A while ago, when the Whaleback region was released there were 2 specific locations I had my eye on because both had a lovely beach area right near them. One was much better than the other because it was totally removed from the other houseboats. The other, was the last one on the line of the houses and also has that beach access. Well, lo and behold, just now I caught the 2nd one. I'm thrilled!  Even better is I didn't realize at the time that house is also set a bit in front of the house near it so they don't face too directly into each other.  And it faces west too so excellent sunsets from the appropriate parts of the house.

The location still had pretty good sailing access - in fact, straight up you can get to my other houseboat (and Ghosty's houseboat which is near my old one). I can also walk to my Well Springs and Lost Bell traditional houses from there. Well, if I want to fly across the channel anyway LOL. 

Anyway, I'll be giving up my houseboat in Isthill at some point probably tomorrow to open up another of my premium slots for another use down the road. It's a very nice spot for someone who likes boating and it's also really low lag because the region is not crammed with a lot of homes and doesn't seem to have many people there most of the time. Will try and give a heads up when I'm about to let it go.

New houseboat in Whaleback. Had my eye on this a while ago so I'm happy to have snagged this abandon tonight. Will let go the one my alt has tomorrow.

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 9

It is very important with location for us who has had a Belli home for a while. As both Elora and Elena say.

What is the factors?

I will say it is distance to the neighbors. Having a boat in the end of a line or in a region with fewer boats. Having a camper a bit away from others. Having a house with at least one side without another house. And, not looking straight into another property.

A feeling of privacy and a scenic view would be the best.

Then comes tiny details as plants... lol.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It is very important with location for us who has had a Belli home for a while. As both Elora and Elena say.

What is the factors?

I will say it is distance to the neighbors. Having a boat in the end of a line or in a region with fewer boats. Having a camper a bit away from others. Having a house with at least one side without another house. And, not looking straight into another property.

A feeling of privacy and a scenic view would be the best.

Then comes tiny details as plants... lol.

True all of this, for me

I even noticed after I wrote the above and was about to log out for the night that I have a view of a lighthouse from the rear of the boat. Now I just have to decide which model I'm going to use. I was using Windlass, which I'm still inclined to use because it's the roomiest and I recently found a nice add-on which created a bedroom upstairs which worked quite nice. I've tried using the other 3 previously and each have flaws with access to me between inner and outer egress. If I can find a good add-on for one of those I'd consider swapping. 

And so far I don't see any stupid flashy decor so +1 to that.

I also like that this house looks over some of mainland Belli - houses, houseboats, hills and setting sun over it in the evening.  

On another note - I let the homestead I'd been renting from a friend wash away and took a smaller lot from him for my main "prim play". I got great enjoyment from it but figured it was just too much to deal with along with the Belli houses - but couldn't give up a larger piece of land entirely because I need an outlet for creating landscapes for photography for instance and a place to rez out my Teegle horses because they give me too much happiness seeing them run around :) 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'd been hoping to get a better location than the one I have for a houseboat. The one I have is pretty darn good; excellent water access for sailing the biggest perk but I really wanted a little beach area and to be able to have a better placement for a pool if I wanted one.  

A while ago, when the Whaleback region was released there were 2 specific locations I had my eye on because both had a lovely beach area right near them. One was much better than the other because it was totally removed from the other houseboats. The other, was the last one on the line of the houses and also has that beach access. Well, lo and behold, just now I caught the 2nd one. I'm thrilled!  Even better is I didn't realize at the time that house is also set a bit in front of the house near it so they don't face too directly into each other.  And it faces west too so excellent sunsets from the appropriate parts of the house.

The location still had pretty good sailing access - in fact, straight up you can get to my other houseboat (and Ghosty's houseboat which is near my old one). I can also walk to my Well Springs and Lost Bell traditional houses from there. Well, if I want to fly across the channel anyway LOL. 

Anyway, I'll be giving up my houseboat in Isthill at some point probably tomorrow to open up another of my premium slots for another use down the road. It's a very nice spot for someone who likes boating and it's also really low lag because the region is not crammed with a lot of homes and doesn't seem to have many people there most of the time. Will try and give a heads up when I'm about to let it go.

New houseboat in Whaleback. Had my eye on this a while ago so I'm happy to have snagged this abandon tonight. Will let go the one my alt has tomorrow.

Lovely picture! Is that the new boat or the one you are giving up. And where exactly is the old one? Want to check the surroundings.

• Like 2

Ok here's the SLurl for my home in Isthill

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Isthill/146/246/22

Anyone interested feel free to pop over. I picked up a few things already but most stuff is still rezzed out. I'll clear it out as the day progresses. Will be several hours before I am ready to let it go. I need to get out of the house and run errands as Thanksgiving is around the bend and the supermarket is going to be awful crowded today 😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

True all of this, for me

I even noticed after I wrote the above and was about to log out for the night that I have a view of a lighthouse from the rear of the boat. Now I just have to decide which model I'm going to use. I was using Windlass, which I'm still inclined to use because it's the roomiest and I recently found a nice add-on which created a bedroom upstairs which worked quite nice. I've tried using the other 3 previously and each have flaws with access to me between inner and outer egress. If I can find a good add-on for one of those I'd consider swapping. 

And so far I don't see any stupid flashy decor so +1 to that.

I also like that this house looks over some of mainland Belli - houses, houseboats, hills and setting sun over it in the evening.  

On another note - I let the homestead I'd been renting from a friend wash away and took a smaller lot from him for my main "prim play". I got great enjoyment from it but figured it was just too much to deal with along with the Belli houses - but couldn't give up a larger piece of land entirely because I need an outlet for creating landscapes for photography for instance and a place to rez out my Teegle horses because they give me too much happiness seeing them run around :) 

That lighthouse would be the one in Pegleg Channel where I tried to place an alt and camp out waiting for it to be released. It had 5 houseboats only, all close to the lighthouse. It was a lot of buzz about it, the whole Pickle Isle got a lot of buzz. Lighthouse regions are rare.

Sirens Rock was released quite unexpected and I was so happy to hear a friend got one of them, by pure coincidence. Not waiting for it, no watching over it.  It was not as much talk about Sirens Rock, maybe because I had cooled down and didn't post 10 times a day about how I was waiting for Sirens Rock? 😄

• Like 3

I was just clicking yesterday to see what was coming up and caught a little trailer in a lovely spot right at the edge of a lake. I called it Castlewellan 🤭 as I am unlikely to catch one in that region due to lots of commitments next week. Why did it have to be that week as usually I have quite a lot of time free. This is a lovely little spot and because its right by a lake, I called it Castlewellan as it too has a lake RL. 

Huney Junction trailer.png

Edited by Elyeah
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.