When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

JUst caught a houseboat in Lake Breeze - thought it was the release.

Will abandon it at 12:00 noon SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lake Breeze/97/242/27

not a bad lot - sqare - with a beach ... apart from the neighbours Christmas Decorations! ;)

image.thumb.jpeg.929badd5565e1f60385d306f0efdd8a8.jpeg

DONE ... and still in Maintainance at 12:03 pm SLT ... 12:09 pm SLT ....

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

not a bad lot - sqare - with a beach ... apart from the neighbours Christmas Decorations! ;)

Having that beach right there is great, been looking for that but can't say I'd be happy about a snowy houseboat with a tropical beach right here LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Having that beach right there is great, been looking for that but can't say I'd be happy about a snowy houseboat with a tropical beach right here LOL

Well the houseboat in Question is that in the foreground next to the beach. It wasn't snowy just white. I changed that.

The neighbour was awfull - You could file an AR ... or derender a lot of the stuff ...  or just wait till Christmas is over! *lol*

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Well the houseboat in Question is that in the foreground next to the beach. It wasn't smowy just white.

The neighbour was awfull - You could file an AR ... or derender a lot of the stuff ...  or just wait till Christmas is over! *lol*

I'd just AR lol. I've long given up even trying to reason with people. It's usually pointless because if they were reasonable they wouldn't have decorated so tastelessly in a region which has rules that govern against such things to begin with. I wouldn't mind it so much in one of the camping areas but not there.

• Like 3

Sorry that happen to  you , in the older generation home  not  decor but what ever they were doing at times i could not move and a lot of other things     ,,,  and constantly trying to get in past bann lines ,, so i moved ,,,, they did me a  favor ,,,,  i got a better location . hugs and you will find a better place . 

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I can’t believe people are giving up this beautiful unblockable waterfront hb with sand!! That’s super rare and beautiful.

who cares about the neighbor! Just look out at your ocean. 

Edited by Milk Pixelmaid
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

I can’t believe people are giving up this beautiful unblockable waterfront hb with sand!! That’s super rare and beautiful.

who cares about the neighbor! Just look out at your ocean. 

That's the effect of Bellisseria, expectations go up about environment an then what you care about is the neighbours!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am out of it! Midnight my time! Good night! 

Tomorrow I will see what has been released ... if anything! :(

9 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Fish Tale released...boats.

TWO MINUTES after I closed my computer and went to bed!! Isn't that a joke?

Not that I am desperately wanting a boat in Fish Tale ... only after I autorefreshed about ten hours to see what and when they released and saw almost nothing all day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Not that I know of, weekends are just about abandons, but some of them can be pretty good spots

I got lucky with the houseboat abandons yesterday even though I was looking for a trad plot waterside after a while you think "I am curious to see where the boat is" and click. And if you find a really well sited boat it is very hard to move out. I do find houseboat decor generally tough and dock decorating again - some have gone subtle others have gone full on and I just have to accept that boats are closely sited. However there is nothing very OTT at Pegleg that I can't deal with. 

I am enjoying it a lot at the moment and keeping my three eyes on the expo and I am going to be bidding on the personally designed 4th gen home parcel by the LDPW although I feel I will be outbid. Still going to try what a prize that is! 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.