When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Should have known THAT. I spent quite a lot of Lindens there just the other day! :(

I'm not in yet. I hope they let it run a week. Their Facebook page says " we won't close the sale anytime soon as we don't want any of you to miss out".

I want to get new things now and change the decor. So I'm still trying.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

GOOD to know! Then I'll take my time! Perhaps tomorrow morning (after midnight SLT) will be easier!

Can always grab more, you know. The new tulips cost over 300 L normally, and the hydrangeas a whopping 365 L. You have no idea how often I admired the hydrangeas. But it's snowing in Hell before I buy to that price. And the new bed and the other bedroom furniture.

• Like 1

Just now, Karlla Karu said:

Whitney just surprise released Spring Creek! Campers

I have been trying for a Houseboat all day.....I did get one of the campers in Spring Creek, but tossed it back...

There seems to be a lot available right now - they keep coming up.....I saw a Traditional also, but did not try for it.

Omy gosh !!! Thank you for the wonderful surprise running to hug Whitney  giving her   huge box of  godivia chocolate    candy and hot cocolate and wine and cheesecake(  and vodka  the vodka ,, for working overtime    )    WOOOOOTTTTT   jumping up and down doing the happy dance   Thank you Thank you Thank you  !!!!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

It certainly was a good day - if you wanted to get a camper.....I saw them for the longest time....& still seeing them now....I have also seen 3 houses.......but - only 1 houseboat - which is what I am trying for...and I could not get it.

Do not give up   !!!  Just watch the map i think the next area  crawdad inlet and pug wash may have boats ,,,,  look at the surprise we were blessed with today ,,,, hugs hugs hugs

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Karlla Karu said:

Whitney just surprise released Spring Creek! Campers

That reminds me of the surprise release of Beluga Sound on Friday the 30th of August.

Everyone had been speculating there would be none because of the bankholiday on the following Monday ... and today everyone thought there would be none because of the bankholiday on the preceeding Thursday but our hardworking Moles and Lindens do not skip a workday, especially as their customers live all around the globe and might not know about those special American bankholidays! ;)

You can never tell as to TIMES of releases but up to now they kept to the sequence!

So for Monday we can look foreward to  SSPE259    Crawdad Inlet
and (if they do two) lateron SSPE260    Pugwash

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

On 11/29/2019 at 4:38 PM, Marianne Little said:

Omg. I am using a TP hammer to try and get into Apple Fall. Everything 50 L or less. No time for anything else. They say it's quiet in SL, but everybody is trying to get into that store. So no one has time to clear a home and abandon it, haha.

Took me 30mins of TP hammer to get in not surprised it's been so hard to get in to that region people are staying there ages because it's laggy as heck 

• Like 1

trying to get into Apple Fall is the new trying to get a house. but with tp hammers instead of autorefresh. even if they limited people to ten minute slots (which sounds unworkable due to the slowness of the vendors) it would take over a week to accommodate everyone in their group. i don't know why you'd even attempt having a major sale with that many vendors, just chuck your items into single prims or change the prices on marketplace. i'd be willing to forgo redelivery options on a L$50 item, i do it with gachas all the time.

28 minutes ago, usagihara said:

trying to get into Apple Fall is the new trying to get a house. but with tp hammers instead of autorefresh. even if they limited people to ten minute slots (which sounds unworkable due to the slowness of the vendors) it would take over a week to accommodate everyone in their group. i don't know why you'd even attempt having a major sale with that many vendors, just chuck your items into single prims or change the prices on marketplace. i'd be willing to forgo redelivery options on a L$50 item, i do it with gachas all the time.

It has been stated CONTINUOUSLY in AF group that the sale will not be over until all the folks that want in --- get in.  Also stated that changing all the prices on the Marketplace is TIME CONSUMING and BORING (I can attest to that).  There are plenty of folks in group that pretty much have all the AF things that they need so not everyone in the group will be trying to get in. Also many likely in the group that are no longer in SL -- even though there was a group change not that long ago. 

This sale is a GIFT that didn't need to happen (also mentioned many times in group). So just be patient. Would you rather that there wouldn't be a sale at all?   I personally hate vendors and I have never used them (just the prim=buy prim). But EACH creator has choices of what works better for them.  I suggest that the folks complaining honor that right and simply stop complaining.  All this hubbub could easily mean that there will NOT be a sale next year.   

ALSO note that WHEN the traffic count gets down to 9 or so there will likely be less lag -- and less chance of vendors malfunctioning. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info

how can they possibly know when everyone who wanted to get in has got in? when the number of people on the sim drops to zero? when they get bored? when they've reached their sales targets? it is entirely within the spirit of Black Friday (and Bellisseria, for that matter, to stay somewhat on topic) to limit the best deals to a select few. i'd love to pick up a couple of items at that price, but with only one premium alt and limited time inworld i realise it's unlikely, and that's absolutely FINE. the people with the resources to get in will probably spend a lot more than i can. it's only fair, just like it's only fair that people spending hundreds of dollars on premium accounts get the pick of the houses while singletons like me are lucky to get an abandon.

[i was trying to put together a shopping list so i wouldn't be hogging a slot for too long if i actually did get into the sim, and as far as i can tell a lot of their stuff isn't even on marketplace, presumably because it was too time-consuming and boring to list it. which, again, is fine. i don't NEED any more furniture, it'd just be nice to have.]

Well, the AF sale is a LITTLE relevant to Belli (tho it belongs in its own thread).  Or at least in Nika-fantasy-world it is.  See, Nika believes that the AF creators have been very busy mole-ishly creating things for Belli that are astoundingly like some of their brand offerings.  Perhaps they've also been busy actually decorating public spaces in Belli (no one else has noticed that most of the decor in Campwich Lodge is from Apple Fall?)

But what does Nika know, there aren't a lot of pixels inside of her head, after all.

In any case, the store has gotten a little stale while they've been busy doing whatever, and I think I may sit out this sale in hopes that the new collection is really exciting.

• Like 2

Anyone interested in a camper with two sides water connection?

My malealt is going to abandon it before the new theme is coming - maybe today or tomorrow.

It is such a good location that I am keen on giving it to someone who appreciates it ... and keeps it.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Decker/75/15/36

image.thumb.jpeg.5c95b17a9b9ecb1df6812302ebb018c2.jpeg

See more pictures HERE and HERE

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Anyone interested in a camper with two sides water connection?

My malealt is going to abandon it before the new theme is coming - maybe today or tomorrow.

It is such a good location that I am keen on giving it to someone who appreciates it ... and keeps it.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Decker/75/15/36

image.thumb.jpeg.5c95b17a9b9ecb1df6812302ebb018c2.jpeg

See more pictures HERE and HERE

i would loooove that, been trying so hard to get something just like this. 

Edited by heartzwhim
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.