When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

People, the new ones have not been released. No update from Patch yet. No email. Nothing.

Those are probably homes others are dumping in hopes of getting better lots.  Be patient!

Not so many of them just NOW - that must have been the release!

1 minute ago, Trinity1776 said:

This is really frustrating...four times I got to the “please wait while we prepare your Linden Home” screen and four times the next screen said my selection was sold out

Same. I think I actually got there five times. Such a let down. 

4 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

This is really frustrating...four times I got to the “please wait while we prepare your Linden Home” screen and four times the next screen said my selection was sold out

yep I feel you! Honestly I would really be interested if someone would start legal proceedings over the fact that they chose to release homes this way instead of a waiting list. It would have to be class action. To tell you the truth I am currently salty enough to sign up for one if there was one over this.

• Haha 2

Just now, CrystalFragments said:

yep I feel you! Honestly I would really be interested if someone would start legal proceedings over the fact that they chose to release homes this way instead of a waiting list. It would have to be class action. To tell you the truth I am currently salty enough to sign up for one if there was one over this.

Yeah, let me know how that works out for you

:SwingingFriends:

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.