When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just wondering how do you guys tell when will the next region be offered?

I've been to Bellisseria a couple of times, I can see a huge floating prim boxing up the each region perimeter with either in blue, yellow, red or green colour, also a light blue parcel perimeter marker, as well as floating texts for each parcel, usually either in red/green text.

Seems to me that once the huge floating prim boxing up the entire region is removed, it's one step closer to it's release? Followed by removal of the floating texts on individual parcels?

31 minutes ago, Kate Ash said:

Just wondering how do you guys tell when will the next region be offered?

I've been to Bellisseria a couple of times, I can see a huge floating prim boxing up the each region perimeter with either in blue, yellow, red or green colour, also a light blue parcel perimeter marker, as well as floating texts for each parcel, usually either in red/green text.

Seems to me that once the huge floating prim boxing up the entire region is removed, it's one step closer to it's release? Followed by removal of the floating texts on individual parcels?

They are supposed to be offered on Mon,Wed & Fridays unless something prevents that from happening, not enough Moles to hit the switch, so to speak. There could also be surprise region drops like there was yesterday (Tuesday). And the releases happen anytime between about 7:00 am - 4:00 pm slt .. give or take. 

Any houses that show up aside from those actual releases are abandoned houses/boats .. So your best bet is to use auto refresh, type in Bellisseria as your search/crawl word in that extension and have your finger literally on the mouse, ready to go. It's all anyone can do to try to get a house. I got mine via an abandoned home. 

*forget to add in that on holidays and weekends there will be no drops. 

Edited by JessycaJayne
  • Like 2

To have the plugin stop refreshing when the search pattern is found, enter its settings and have that "play until I click the notification box" checkmark on.

...and good luck 😊

Autorefresh.png

Edit to add: I haven't seen any popup/notification box, and I can't tell if it's because I'm blocking popups in the browser options or any other reasons, but when the search is fulfilled the Autorefresh icon in the toolbar shows "YES" instead of the countdown.

Edited by GinkoStar

11 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Not people on EST that was posted almost 6hrs ago 

You are right there ... I didn't caluclate correctly . The region was given away during LL working hours allright but in this case at the END of those not at the BEGINNING which had been the usual procedure recently.

18 hours ago, anniepany said:

I got a house!!!! W00t!! I logged inworld and the Bellisseria Community group popped up, someone said a house just popped. I logged on and there it was! A brand new house in Smokey! I cannot believe I finally have one! *does the happy dance*

Congrats on your house Annie! We had long hours refreshing and both ended up in the same area. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kieok said:

Congrats on your house Annie! We had long hours refreshing and both ended up in the same area. 

Oh you're in Smokey too? That's awesome!!! and thank you. Oh yeah some loooong hours but it was fun, standing in Raccoon Run, hoping and praying we would get one. lol. and here we are!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, anniepany said:

Oh you're in Smokey too? That's awesome!!! and thank you. Oh yeah some loooong hours but it was fun, standing in Raccoon Run, hoping and praying we would get one. lol. and here we are!

Yes I got a nice lovely corner water front! Worth the wait!! Did you start decorating? Threw some attachments on it but the interior design part is killing me. I'll leave that to you ladies. Will be inviting my sister over to do all that. It's a lot harder than it looks lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kieok said:

Yes I got a nice lovely corner water front! Worth the wait!! Did you start decorating? Threw some attachments on it but the interior design part is killing me. I'll leave that to you ladies. Will be inviting my sister over to do all that. It's a lot harder than it looks lol

I'm not near the water but i love where i am and i'm just about finished decorating. Have fun with it and let your imagination run wild! lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GinkoStar said:

To have the plugin stop refreshing when the search pattern is found, enter its settings and have that "play until I click the notification box" checkmark on.

...and good luck 😊

Autorefresh.png

Edit to add: I haven't seen any popup/notification box, and I can't tell if it's because I'm blocking popups in the browser options or any other reasons, but when the search is fulfilled the Autorefresh icon in the toolbar shows "YES" instead of the countdown.

You chose "Play untill I click notification" but at the same time you chose "Never play sound" in the section sabove!

You should choose "Play sound candidate 2 (6 seconds)" ... at least that's what I did

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Congrats to all the new lucky Belli homeowners! Good luck to the refresh club for today.

Hang in there to everyone! It will happen. Keep refreshing along!! Watch the inworld groups and forums.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.