When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, CynicismSells said:

Quick question... just signed up for premium... how do I even see if Bellessarian Homes are available?

on your dashboard go to your home it's at side of page in right hand corner click on that a lot use auto refresh or f5 to keep refreshing the page it's a game of luck 

41 minutes ago, MattNight84 said:

Well I am shocked.  I got a traditional house last night but gave it up this morning in hopes of getting a houseboat.  I am happy to say that I am now an owner of one!  I can't believe I got one so fast.  It is located on Doran in that section of houseboats that is off of the main continent (not sure if it has a name).  Best of luck to everyone who is still trying and congrats to all the new home owners :)

That cluster of houseboats off the NE corner of the main continent is referred to as the Squishy Pickle

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MattNight84 said:

Thanks!  I'm glad someone replied to that.  Yay, Squishy Pickle :) haha

If I remember the story correctly - might not be totally correct here -- when they decided to add the extra batch of houseboats, they started with the current island known as the Pickle.  The initial talk was to remove the middle and squish it together -- hence Squishy Pickle.  Ultimately, Abnor I think, decided to re-terraform the entire thing into what we now have in order to create even more houseboat locations -- but the name of Squishy Pickle stuck.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, harms Lemon said:

on your dashboard go to your home it's at side of page in right hand corner click on that a lot use auto refresh or f5 to keep refreshing the page it's a game of luck 

Thanks 🍺 Time to play the refresh game I guess :3

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If I remember the story correctly - might not be totally correct here -- when they decided to add the extra batch of houseboats, they started with the current island known as the Pickle.  The initial talk was to remove the middle and squish it together -- hence Squishy Pickle.  Ultimately, Abnor I think, decided to re-terraform the entire thing into what we now have in order to create even more houseboat locations -- but the name of Squishy Pickle stuck.

Didn’t I see that there’s also a Mole named Pickle?

5 hours ago, Karlla Karu said:

Smokey was released a few minutes ago

Well so finally the people who complained of working or sleeping during the LL working hours got their chance! ;)

And I am happy to hear quite a LOT of people who had complained here earlier of trying and trying and never succeeding HAVE finally snatched something. So that prooves (to me) what I assumed: that the batch of active refreshers is much smaller than estimated and the chances to snatch a house - or even a houseboat - if you relly WANT one and really keep TRYING are much bigger that some people think.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Congrats! it is a sigh of relief when you do get one and then another when it is not what you want lol.

Get to decorating :)

Thanks! It is a BIG sigh of relief especially you were weren't expecting to get one at all. lol. I'm in the middle of doing that! I so wanna do what Marianne did but I'm not that tech savvy and have no clue whatsoever about blender, so I supposed it's either going to be the colors they gave us or I'll stretch a prim to recolor the way i want. We shall see LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, anniepany said:

I got a house!!!! W00t!! I logged inworld and the Bellisseria Community group popped up, someone said a house just popped. I logged on and there it was! A brand new house in Smokey! I cannot believe I finally have one! *does the happy dance*

So happy for you Anniepany.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MattNight84 said:

Well I am shocked.  I got a traditional house last night but gave it up this morning in hopes of getting a houseboat.  I am happy to say that I am now an owner of one!  I can't believe I got one so fast.  It is located on Doran in that section of houseboats that is off of the main continent (not sure if it has a name).  Best of luck to everyone who is still trying and congrats to all the new home owners :)

Congratulations Matt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well so finally the people who complained of working or sleeping during the LL working hours got their chance! ;)

And I am happy to hear quite a LOT of people who had complained here earlier of trying and trying and never succeeding HAVE finally snatched something. So that prooves (to me) what I assumed: that the batch of active refreshers is much smaller than estimated and the chances to snatch a house - or even a houseboat - if you relly WANT one and really keep TRYING are much bigger that some people think.

Not people on EST that was posted almost 6hrs ago 

Ok, I'm one of the lucky people who landed in Smokey 😎

I was just minding my business when Chrome stopped refreshing the page, "W..T.., Meadowbrook?", but the icon was clearly showing YES....

It happened that Bellisseria was the second item in the list, and after two "page error, retry to choose your home" warnings I've seen the "your home" page YAY!!!

At least I now know:

1) the Autorefresh was working as intended

2) the rate of land abandoning is MUCH lower now

3) there must be some procedure that doesn't immediately release the new homes into the pool, contrary to what happens with all other themes (noticed how many times Grayson disappears from the Meadowbrook list, only to return five or ten minutes later? If that last Grayson home is what I've checked - and fast abandoned - I wouldn't be surprised, considering where it's literally embedded.....)

4) I wouldn't be surprised too if the abandoned lands are manually managed in that phase to give a sort of idea on the real request from residents, and that explains the lack of available homes during the weekend for me

To answer who asked me about the refresh time: I set it after some tests, until I could see the page to completely render before the next refresh and it was 2 seconds for me - slower connections may need 3 or even 4 seconds -.

I doubt the plugin hadn't still scanned the entire page when it was fully loaded.

now the hard time of choices, what home, what of them is better supported in MP etc etc etc etc.........groans!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GinkoStar said:

Ok, I'm one of the lucky people who landed in Smokey 😎

I was just minding my business when Chrome stopped refreshing the page, "W..T.., Meadowbrook?", but the icon was clearly showing YES....

It happened that Bellisseria was the second item in the list, and after two "page error, retry to choose your home" warnings I've seen the "your home" page YAY!!!

At least I now know:

1) the Autorefresh was working as intended

2) the rate of land abandoning is MUCH lower now

3) there must be some procedure that doesn't immediately release the new homes into the pool, contrary to what happens with all other themes (noticed how many times Grayson disappears from the Meadowbrook list, only to return five or ten minutes later? If that last Grayson home is what I've checked - and fast abandoned - I wouldn't be surprised, considering where it's literally embedded.....)

4) I wouldn't be surprised too if the abandoned lands are manually managed in that phase to give a sort of idea on the real request from residents, and that explains the lack of available homes during the weekend for me

To answer who asked me about the refresh time: I set it after some tests, until I could see the page to completely render before the next refresh and it was 2 seconds for me - slower connections may need 3 or even 4 seconds -.

I doubt the plugin hadn't still scanned the entire page when it was fully loaded.

now the hard time of choices, what home, what of them is better supported in MP etc etc etc etc.........groans!

How do you get your refresher to stop refreshing when it finds something cause mine fines it, and keeps refreshing on me. Also I worked once for me and I can't seem to get it to work again. It's not notifying me at all now.

2 hours ago, JadeJustina said:

How do you get your refresher to stop refreshing when it finds something cause mine fines it, and keeps refreshing on me. Also I worked once for me and I can't seem to get it to work again. It's not notifying me at all now.

Go here for some detailed instructions you might find helpful:

1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

Go here for some detailed instructions you might find helpful:

Thanks, I had everything set like that except I was not using the Random interval not sure if that will fix it or not. Guess I will just have to keep trying. :) Ginko Star said theirs stopped refreshing when it found the key word, is that what the random interval does?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JadeJustina said:

Thanks, I had everything set like that except I was not using the Random interval not sure if that will fix it or not. Guess I will just have to keep trying. :) Ginko Star said theirs stopped refreshing when it found the key word, is that what the random interval does?

No random interval just makes it refresh at random intervals instead of a fixed amount you might set it at. I didn't find it helped. You can set it so it stops refreshing and the alarm or music stops playing when the keyword is found.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.