When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Duuudle said:

Omg I got that one! I love the little river, but I was wondering if the sandiness was the reason someone abandoned it. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Yes, it is a beauty! Doubted on letting it go, but it was the sand and lack of green privacy for me. Enjoy it so much :)

• Like 1

Quick question, what region is likely to be released today? I’m waiting on a region that I will love (most likely with a lot of beachfront opportunities) before I abandon my house boat.

Edited by AlexusAbrianna
Typo

Saw one at that time. So it seems there has not been a release yet? Or do they release one or two at a time? If that’s the case I might as well just quit and dump premium for a while. I’ve lost two so far today because I was on mobile and they were each gone by the time I clicked the checkbox and hit the last button.

3 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Saw one at that time. So it seems there has not been a release yet? Or do they release one or two at a time? If that’s the case I might as well just quit and dump premium for a while. I’ve lost two so far today because I was on mobile and they were each gone by the time I clicked the checkbox and hit the last button.

I cannot say for sure, but maybe people are abandoning their homes in anticipation of a release today -and those are the two or three homes that a few of us have seen in the last hour or so. Hopefully that is the case and we still have a release to look forward to. I know if I don't get one in the next week, I am going to just hold off until things settle down. My premium payment will be coming up and I do not want to pay monthly until I have the home. 

31 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

The two I saw were at 1:00pm eastern. Someone above said they saw some five minutes prior to when I did. 

Weird.  A friend of mine got one around this time, said he came into the room 12 minutes after refresh triggered, and he still got it!

and no, as of now, no release yet.  Inworld they are waiting for Patch to get back from lunch, lol.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Weird.  A friend of mine got one around this time, said he came into the room 12 minutes after refresh triggered, and he still got it!

and no, as of now, no release yet.  Inworld they are waiting for Patch to get back from lunch, lol.

Congrats to your friend! 

1 hour ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

Quick question, what region is likely to be released today? I’m waiting on a region that I will love (most likely with a lot of beachfront opportunities) before I abandon my house boat.

Good luck on the beach front opportunity lol think a few of us want that option and the only way that is going to happen if a new area is released or one of our nice SL players that currently has one releases it 🤗.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.