When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You chose "Play untill I click notification" but at the same time you chose "Never play sound" in the section sabove!

You should choose "Play sound candidate 2 (6 seconds)" ... at least that's what I did

I'm not using sound (hear impaired), but that's what made the refresh stop on search fulfilled for me. Obviously anyone else not in my conditions may have a better time enabling sound :)

The taskbar icon started to flash as well, that's when I got the alarm.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Congrats! You found your perfect place? Or still a maybe?

Thanks! It's a maybe. I don't feel right rubbing it into the faces of those who don't yet have a home, but I didn't keep my old house either so I only ever have one house (meaning my alts don't have any). For now I will take this new house and wait until the perfect one comes along. However long that takes. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Thanks! It's a maybe. I don't feel right rubbing it into the faces of those who don't yet have a home, but I didn't keep my old house either so I only ever have one house (meaning my alts don't have any). For now I will take this new house and wait until the perfect one comes along. However long that takes. 

what region was released?

Just now, anniepany said:

what region was released?

I think it was an abandoned home and NOT a region release as it's at the top of the continent in Rourke. Considering a majority of the region releases seem to happen in the very early morning for Australia I'd be surprised if a region has been released yet. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time! :D 

Just now, RaeLeeH said:

Yes yes, I feel you. I am doing same. Sometimes it gets hard to decide which one to let go tho. Got to stick to the dream plot I have in mind and not get distracted by other pretty things. I am going to release a fabulous plot in about 20 mins, with it's own little mini river beside and behind it, but to sandy for me. I am more a green girl, but also want a waterview.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I think it was an abandoned home and NOT a region release as it's at the top of the continent in Rourke. Considering a majority of the region releases seem to happen in the very early morning for Australia I'd be surprised if a region has been released yet. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time! :D 

Thanks,  yeah the office isn't open yet so a new region hasn't been released yet

• Like 1

Just now, iBrat said:

Yes yes, I feel you. I am doing same. Sometimes it gets hard to decide which one to let go tho. Got to stick to the dream plot I have in mind and not get distracted by other pretty things. I am going to release a fabulous plot in about 20 mins, with it's own little mini river beside and behind it, but to sandy for me. I am more a green girl, but also want a waterview.

We sound alike. And your place sounds lovely to me! I'd love a house with a water view, and my old place at Shanty had one to a degree. The house was on a hill and the river was across the road behind that neighbour. I could see it, but wasn't close enough. I don't want to be near the house boats as they seem to lag me down. But for now I think I'm just going to leapfrog until I find the spot that's right. At least I know someone will enjoy my old land. Feels weird to not have it anymore. I had it since the first release... Eeek! 😳

2 minutes ago, anniepany said:

Thanks,  yeah the office isn't open yet so a new region hasn't been released yet

Makes sense! They usually don't even start until midnight my time, or much later, and it's not quite 11:00 p.m. yet so... if they release now it's a very early start for LL today! :D 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

We sound alike. And your place sounds lovely to me! I'd love a house with a water view, and my old place at Shanty had one to a degree. The house was on a hill and the river was across the road behind that neighbour. I could see it, but wasn't close enough. I don't want to be near the house boats as they seem to lag me down. But for now I think I'm just going to leapfrog until I find the spot that's right. At least I know someone will enjoy my old land. Feels weird to not have it anymore. I had it since the first release... Eeek! 😳

Makes sense! They usually don't even start until midnight my time, or much later, and it's not quite 11:00 p.m. yet so... if they release now it's a very early start for LL today! :D 

Moles have been spotted so i'm sure the release is not far off

• Like 1

Lol I gave up my old house this morning, I started the hard track to get another new home.

Now I am at work and really not suppose to have this auto refresh on my computer not paying attention and same thing that happened at home happened at work flipped over and saw the big sold out screen attempted to refresh numerous times but kept getting the error. I closed and reopened the site and low and behold I have another home.

I am liking my luck all of a sudden hope this one is a better location though and I hope someone that got my old location enjoy's  it.

Anyone can tell me that's been around the areas if Shanty is a good location can only see on the SL Map on the Web looks close to the beach like I want.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Ask @RaeLeeH Think it her old place!

Haha your right it may be her old property if she is on and has a pick would greatly appreciate it or I will do the same and release when I get home. Sad thing is I wish there was a release button on the site and not for me to logon and abandon.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Haha your right it may be her old property if she is on and has a pick would greatly appreciate it or I will do the same and release when I get home. Sad thing is I wish there was a release button on the site and not for me to logon and abandon.

I'm here! Just logging back in to grab you a pic. I just checked and yes its my old house! Your name is there! Nice catch!

shanty.thumb.jpg.1f2970f37ec1aaa58840d25f9c900bfc.jpg

*wipes away nostalgic tear* 😥 But seriously, I hope you enjoy! And if you don't I'm sure someone else will! ❤️ 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shanty/20/106/29

Edited by RaeLeeH
Added pics. And SLURL. :)
  • Like 3

Just now, Phideaux Mayo said:

When was it released??  Eastern time??  I've been refreshing since 7 AM SLT   if it was earlier I am quite miffed! 

That was for yesterday, nothing yet for today. As far I know.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'm here! Just logging back in to grab you a pic. I just checked and yes its my old house! Your name is there! Nice catch!

shanty.thumb.jpg.1f2970f37ec1aaa58840d25f9c900bfc.jpg

*wipes away nostalgic tear* 😥 But seriously, I hope you enjoy! And if you don't I'm sure someone else will! ❤️ 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shanty/20/106/29

Ah thank you I maybe able to work with that as it has some actual yard space not figuring I am going to get much closer to the water unless it is a houseboat because I know those that are right near the water are not going to release.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

I'm unsure if I want to snatch the first houseboat I can find, or wait it out for a trailer. Either way, I'm sitting here waiting for the chime of my auto refresher. 

Try to take a boat. You can always abandon it when you hear the trailers are released.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iBrat said:

Oh wow iBrat, was this plot in Jamesborough by chance?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.