-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

Thank you :) the front of the house and telescope are showing what my everyday normal setting are. The others I would set the shot up, switch settings and suddenly plummet to 1 - 2 fps. Can't wait to build my tower and be done with this laptop lol

Loved the coffee theme, and how it would seem you built in a low, new wall. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Loved the coffee theme, and how it would seem you built in a low, new wall. :)

The coffee room is my favorite room :) I would love to do that to what is our RL dining room. Just feels so tranquil with the morning light coming in.

In the living room, I originally made a low wall only  by the front door. The wall behind the sectional (with the black & white picture on it) was an accent wall that I made when I made inserts for the coffee room and yoga/chill room (still no clue what to call it.. front room, I guess?) so that I could change their walls and floors. But the accent wall in the LR looked strange when I moved the focal point away from that wall.

(Original look)

86423714_AlderleyHouse_007.jpg.05b59018c6adba873bb314261cb67a2e.jpg

With the low wall also now behind the sectional, I might shuffle some things around to get a few more prims back and make the area between the front and coffee rooms and the living room into something. I think I have a windowseat somewhere I could put in there.

foyer.thumb.jpg.e1344193e24a841de8f266740176248e.jpg

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
words are hard before coffee
  • Like 17

I usually keep my decor and live in it for a couple months. I don't know if that will hold true here, because I still have my mainland home and so I don't feel obliged to make this space functional in the same way. Like this bedroom nookI can't put new scripts in the bed but it fits the overall feel so I'm happy. 

Snapshot_516_01.jpg

• Like 19

32 minutes ago, VanillaHoneyCake said:

Hello! :)

I'm not quite finished with the interior but it's coming along. I think the exterior is probably 90% done. I'm on the hunt for low LI clutter & decor.

Oh I really like that kitchen a lot! May I ask where it's from?

I found some trees in my inventory thay I'd forgotten about.

So I've rezzed a few of em. They come in a number of sizes, and each tree is only 1LI.

You can also change the leaves colour via HUD. Though I have ripped the scripts out of these ones.

Snapshot_014.thumb.jpg.394f93df38ccc9d4db48e0329ca70829.jpgSnapshot_015.thumb.jpg.29851eeedf224600096c7c083257eff4.jpg

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
Typo
  • Like 9

22 minutes ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

I found some trees in my inventory thay I'd forgotten about.

So I've rezzed a few of em. They come in a number of sizes, and each tree is only 1LI.

You can also change the leaves colour via HUD. Though I have ripped the scripts out of these ones.

Nice find!! :D

I found some of this kind on inventory too, with options to change colors and 1 Li, perfect I guess

Snapshot_076.jpg.93bf25c423c08cd1ba78445e17daf94c.jpg

• Like 8

More things added outside to the south side of my house. Starting look filled enough.
All rooms in the house furnished too, more or less. Still 12 LI available.

2019-05-09_south-side-1.thumb.jpg.678af64ed4f491b266089e26b59f767a.jpg

General view of the location. In this region there are only 10 parcels - the major part of the region is just open sea.

2019-05-09_south-side-2.thumb.jpg.955839dd60abb5e0e5c1bffaba1547db.jpg

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

General view of the location. In this region there are only 10 parcels - the major part of the region is just open sea.

I think you benefit greatly from that it's only 10 parcels. I like where I live, but if I am near a computer when the houseboats is released, I might join the hunt for an abandoned house some other place. To look at a double row of houseboats is charming, but it feels a bit laggy. I am eyeing the sandy land on the west coast where it's no boats. Sure, it is luck as much else. Maybe no one abandon houses. Time will show.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I think you benefit greatly from that it's only 10 parcels. I like where I live, but if I am near a computer when the houseboats is released, I might join the hunt for an abandoned house some other place. To look at a double row of houseboats is charming, but it feels a bit laggy. I am eyeing the sandy land on the west coast where it's no boats. Sure, it is luck as much else. Maybe no one abandon houses. Time will show.

Yeah my region Graff has literally only 5 parcels and... ocean to drown the lag in. I couldn't be more thrilled (and I'm finally done balancing my desire to decorate with my desire to throw out vehicles and horses whenever I please, so it's time to join the Parade of Homes 😛 )

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Coby Foden said:

More things added outside to the south side of my house. Starting look filled enough.
All rooms in the house furnished too, more or less. Still 12 LI available.

2019-05-09_south-side-1.thumb.jpg.678af64ed4f491b266089e26b59f767a.jpg

So very, very well done! 

O, and you'll probably win the prize for 'Best Bellisseria location, ever!' :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

So very, very well done! 

O, and you'll probably win the prize for 'Best Bellisseria location, ever!' :)

One of the great things about this new continent is that I say "ooh I like THIS one best" every time I am out exploring and see another (different) area. Because the moles are taking the time to make so many unique parcels, I just keep finding more and more that I like. I wish that the people complaining would go out and really explore, and see why exactly this does take time to create.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I've posted way too much in the other thread :)  I created a little patio for my home.  

Snapshot_373.thumb.png.47b1d784a672da9aa02a22085839a3d7.png

And a shot from the air, I love this parcel as I'm surrounded by trees.  The only problem, is it is hard to find a good angle to take a snapshot from. 

Snapshot_375.thumb.png.8cad085f843c948a0e5d283fb71253db.png

• Like 8

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:32 PM, Cougar Sangria said:

I took interior and exterior shots of "Hummingbird Haven."  I used the traditional Adams floorplan if anyone is curious.

Front Elevation

Hummingbird Havenaa.png

Living Room

Adams Interiora.png

Kitchen

Adams Interior2a.png

Dining Room

Adams Interior3a.png

It's completely gorgeous!!! I just loved it!!! :D 

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, Marianne Little said:

I had to try and find another kitchen that I had not seen in these houses before. 😉

New Kitchen in Winchester houseNew Kitchen in Winchester house

New Kitchen in Winchester house

The same room as before, the first on the left when you enter the Winchester house.

Wondeful kitchen!!!! Congrats!!! :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cleomes said:

Wondeful kitchen!!!! Congrats!!! :D 

Thanks, and you must post your boat. :x

It's hard to find the right wood for the countertops in this kitchen. I am still looking. The original one had so much shading that I couldn't push in the island to make an U instead of a L + island. I took the animation prim from the barstools in a Maya's Kitchen and put in the other barstools, so I can have the props and animarions.

To have enough LI for the rezzing, that's hard... Objects that attach appears to work well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.