-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Thanks! Coming from someone as talented as you, that means a lot! ❤️

I really only have 6 prim left. LOL. And I didn't even get to do the outside deck yet. I may need to replace some stuff. Like that armored dude guarding the way up: it's looks cute, but is a whopping 45 prim alone. And that breakfast combo, it looks great, but 26 prim too (the best idea is still to have that fantasticly low-prim, 5 LI, kitchen there that you used, LOL, but that would have been a blatant rip-off; and I tried to be careful not to do things others did already).

I'm thinking I should maybe just recreate the Windlass on my own private island, where I have plenty prim, and do it properly. :) It's all inside a rezzer anywway; and with these existing wall addon-packs,  I'd already have the basic outline for it (for the inside). 

It's just, I wanted to put so much more in. Like a walk-in closet, some plush animals, a proper bath area, etc.

I changed my kitchen, so feel free to use it ❤️

• Like 2

Wallover houseboat. Two views of the kitchen.
I still have 32 LI left. If I remove my sail boat (which is 31 LI) then I would have a whopping 63 LI left.
Anyway I like to keep certain amount of LI free to be able to rez animations props (like foods, utensils, etc.).

2019-05-29_Wallover-Kitchen-1.thumb.jpg.c5e8edc0ec01e5a442f2ce8a55f16726.jpg

2019-05-29_Wallover-Kitchen-2.thumb.jpg.b4e1aa2670e49e6e70f3b2f9e94de8c4.jpg

• Like 17

Hey all. 
So. I've posted a few pics in the other thread, but not much of the inside of my house.
I went with the Adams and have an addon that puts in some internal rooms. I'm still tweaking (as always) but I'm happier than I've been for a while with the results.. just wish I had more prims for "clutter" :D I plan to join the group and open the house to visitors at some point soon :) Feel free to ping me if you want to visit in the meantime! 

36042148_Frontdoor.jpg.50706bc399ffa8f6bd272c5a0c7b1dfa.jpg

Bathroom from corner.jpg

Garden in rain.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

Living room.jpg

• Like 22

Just a small update to the Bellisseria Squirrel.  I did some final touches on the exterior last night including this really cool Stern to aft set of faux masts with the nation flags from them... even added a cute little Crowsnest to one of them since we are in the sim of Crowsnest.

Its open for visitors anytime so please please come check it out... We have a pool, bumper boat rezzer, great little dance area with loaded dance machines, plenty of places to cuddle up, you can even rez out your own boat there if you need a little boat launch...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crowsnest/247/71/22

[ Eva ] Houseboat_007.jpg

• Like 22

26 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Just a small update to the Bellisseria Squirrel.  I did some final touches on the exterior last night including this really cool Stern to aft set of faux masts with the nation flags from them... even added a cute little Crowsnest to one of them since we are in the sim of Crowsnest.

I started to type something smart like "don't you mean Squirrelsnest?", then I realized that Squirrel probably has claimed the best bed on the boat. xD

• Haha 5

On 5/28/2019 at 8:26 PM, kiramanell said:

After 4 days of work, I finally have something to show for! :) I went with the Windlass. And I made mine very fancy. Possibly even too fancy, LOL. I just made her like I do most every build: chique, yet still cosy and warm. Mind you, I'm not nearly as talented as some of the ppl I've seen post here, and it's by far the fasted I've ever build, LOL, but I think it's half-way presentable now.

lass_entry.thumb.jpg.2263b46ece221ca95c54d9a9813ffcc9.jpg

I wanted to do a whole lot more with the bedroom (and bath area), but, alas, the ride endeth here, as I totally ran out of prim. I literally have only 6 prim left!

I love what you did with this.

And I feel your pain, I have 5 left myself  :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've really been enjoying all of the interiors I have been seeing, especially all of the mods to the interior walls.   After having the privilege to see Marianne Little's home, and her amazing porch 😍 I decided to create some walls of my own.

Mistakes were made!  When converting prims to mesh, I left out one panel, and somehow, there is one little section of the wall that extends past the base molding, of course, there is one spot that was not lined up perfectly so at an angle I can see a little line - I never line everything up perfectly.  Otherwise, I am happy with the results, it only cost me 13L to do the bottom floor, I had to link one panel of the wall with the prim I forgot to turn to mesh, but it still only cost me 4 LI for the entire bottom floor.  

Below you can see the one wall panel that I somehow goofed up on.  I'm not sure why it decided to poke out like that, I'm pretty sure it was fine in prim form.  Oh well, I'll find something to put there, to try to hide it :)

Snapshot_694.thumb.png.9a7adbdb588c041ad2b671b4bb219a33.png

My kitchen now has wallpaper :) I still have a huge empty space, that needs to be occupied, but I think it looks a lot better.

Snapshot_693.thumb.png.c01b436025563988ef08546d5737c667.png

And finally, a view from my entrance.  I can now completely customize three room walls now.  I have decided to keep the upstairs and stairwell the default system colors provided by linden homes.

Snapshot_692.thumb.png.49616f4d64f50c4484f6e72f1c89dcea.png

Earlier today, I converted my shed and pool to mesh, and saved a bunch of prim space, now I have 70 LI left on my property, once I do the front and back porch I hope to gain a few more.  

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 12

42 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

I've really been enjoying all of the interiors I have been seeing, especially all of the mods to the interior walls.   After having the privilege to see Marianne Little's home, and her amazing porch 😍 I decided to create some walls of my own.

Mistakes were made!  When converting prims to mesh, I left out one panel, and somehow, there is one little section of the wall that extends past the base molding, of course, there is one spot that was not lined up perfectly so at an angle I can see a little line - I never line everything up perfectly.  Otherwise, I am happy with the results, it only cost me 13L to do the bottom floor, I had to link one panel of the wall with the prim I forgot to turn to mesh, but it still only cost me 4 LI for the entire bottom floor.  

Looks like you had a lot of fun!:) May I ask, did you use a marketplace prim to mesh generator, or something else? (recommendations would be really appreciated).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Looks like you had a lot of fun!:) May I ask, did you use a marketplace prim to mesh generator, or something else? (recommendations would be really appreciated).

Yep, I use Mesh Generator created by ShopNN.  It is probably the most expensive thing I have purchased, but I always get some use out of it.  I don't really feel comfortable with giving recommendations, because I am a complete novice at this and there could be better products out there, but I am very happy with this one.  Be sure to do more research before purchasing anything.  

I think you can actually export prims from firestorm for free, if I am correct it automatically converts them to mesh - the specifics of how it works, and how well it works is way beyond my level of knowledge though.

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

Yep, I use Mesh Generator created by ShopNN.  It is probably the most expensive thing I have purchased, but I always get some use out of it.  I don't really feel comfortable with giving recommendations, because I am a complete novice at this and there could be better products out there, but I am very happy with this one.  Be sure to do more research before purchasing anything.  

I think you can actually export prims from firestorm for free, if I am correct it automatically converts them to mesh - the specifics of how it works, and how well it works is way beyond my level of knowledge though.

Thanks so much:) I have a good look around. I'm going to check out the firestorm way too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

I have a Mesh Gen as well, and also just recently (thank you Joy) learned about the FS method. Unfortunately (and I do not know why) I was having trouble uploading the .dae file created by FS yesterday, but when I went the Mesh Gen route, that .dae file was uploaded no issues.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Gryphon Ronas said:

I love what you did with this.

And I feel your pain, I have 5 left myself  :D 

Don't worry, I still have it (it's all inside my rezzer system), but I decided to 'Kira-fy' things a bit. 😀 Which is to say, whilst very classical, in a way (what with the Rembrandt and the golden chandelier and all), I decided to brighten up the place a bit: make it more vibrant and colorful -- and, I think, a bit more befitting a 'light' houseboat theme:

kira_1.thumb.jpg.6a9163ebba4c9c4464851e70eecfa5f8.jpg

Being able to save some prim this way, I was able to install a 'seashell' bathroom. That area, along with where the big, pink slushy is, is still a bit emptier than I'd like, but at least no longer almost barren:

kira_3.thumb.jpg.3488cdf306b3efc7a7c49e06a9f590bd.jpg

And a final close-up shot of the bedroom area:

kira_4.thumb.jpg.82d6dfeb942457df0e08634014c300f5.jpg

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 25

10 minutes ago, Diane Soulstar said:

I love our new houseboat and it was fun decorating it. Linden gave enough prims to deco and still have 100 prims left Here are some snapshots of our home... Thank you Linden Lab :) 

1.jpg

2.jpg

^^ Now, see, this is why I like this thread so much! :) I really enjoy watching the ideas ppl came up with. For instance, love how you made the 'upstairs' area of your Windlass, the living room; and I love those black, padded walls. I can't, for the life of me, fathom how you managed to position your kitchen in such a way, that it allows for such a long, open-view window (unless the view is faux, somehow?). And the deck extension is very cute, too. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

Don't worry, I still have it (it's all inside my rezzer system), but I decided to 'Kira-fy' things a bit. 😀 Which is to say, whilst very classical, in a way (what with the Rembrandt and the golden chandelier and all), I decided to brighten up the place a bit: make it more vibrant and colorful -- and, I think, a bit more befitting a 'light' houseboat theme:

kira_1.thumb.jpg.6a9163ebba4c9c4464851e70eecfa5f8.jpg

Being able to save some prim this way, I was able to install a 'seashell' bathroom. That area, along with where the big, pink slushy is, is still a bit emptier than I'd like, but at least no longer almost barren:

kira_3.thumb.jpg.3488cdf306b3efc7a7c49e06a9f590bd.jpg

And a final close-up shot of the bedroom area:

kira_4.thumb.jpg.82d6dfeb942457df0e08634014c300f5.jpg

Rezzers make everything so much better :) I love your style, you have done a great job decorating your home.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

Rezzers make everything so much better :) I love your style, you have done a great job decorating your home.  

Thankies! 🤗

I'm still not entirely happy with it, though. It lacks the 'thrill' I usually get about my build when I'm fully satisfied with it. I will simply need to dig deeper. :) This houseboat took me like a week; I'm usually much slower, LOL. There are builds I worked on for literally months. Not kidding. So, a week is like a rush job for me. So, I'll just keep working on it. That's part of the OCD, I guess: I simply will not rest until I feel I gave it my very best. Some areas, like the back wall, to the left, with the green tiles on it, for instance, still feels a bit off: I slapped some table-stand against it, and a pipe-shelves thingy, but it was more filler than anything else.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying all the builds shown here. :) And I continue to be in awe of the often simple, but brilliant, architectual ideas ppl come up with. Like yesterday, while camming around me, I saw someone who had not just extended the one wall of the Windlass nook (many did, and me too), but had actually completely sealed it off, and put a kitchen in front of it. Then, to the side I saw a door; and in turned out, the area behind it had actually been turned into a bathroom! (with the bath itself situated inside the nook). Created an entire room, almost ex nihilo, as it were. I love stuff like that! ❤️

• Like 3

Would some of  you be kind enough to list credits of where you purchased/found items to use in your homes?  Especially things like the smaller kitchens, outdoor decor, fences, pergola attachments, etc. The homes displayed are so picture perfectly done. I'm sure those reviewing these are loving the images as much as I am. Many things I recognize and have myself, but there are some I have not seen before and would love to know where they were purchased from. Thank you and keep on posting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.