The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

27 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ok basically Astralia has a cute patio pack at Uber and also some add-ons for each houseboat model

But I can't seem to figure out how to remove this stupid image I put here that I thought would be larger so oh well lol.

UBER052519ASTRALIA1_001-150x150.jpg

Try editing the post and just clicking the picture itself and deleting.  Or down at the bottom of the window where you would drag pictures, click the trash can for that picture.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Try editing the post and just clicking the picture itself and deleting.  Or down at the bottom of the window where you would drag pictures, click the trash can for that picture.

Gosh I didn't even notice that trash can! Thanks that worked!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ok basically Astralia has a cute patio pack at Uber and also some add-ons for each houseboat model

WOW, thanks so much for reporting that, Elora!!!  I snapped it up right away.  I love the way it looks; one note:  like a doofus, when the instructions say to click the blinds at the base to set them to show or not show, I was clicking on the bottom of the blinds.  The correct spot (now I realize) for the base of the blinds is the top.  Sigh, still learning new stuff every day!

Hunky Dory 8.jpg

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

WOW, thanks so much for reporting that, Elora!!!  I snapped it up right away.  I love the way it looks; one note:  like a doofus, when the instructions say to click the blinds at the base to set them to show or not show, I was clicking on the bottom of the blinds.  The correct spot (now I realize) for the base of the blinds is the top.  Sigh, still learning new stuff every day!

I looked right over those! Now I have to go back!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm fishing deeper in the ocean today :)  I spotted this gorgeous vessel leaving the docks of southern Bellissera, I love watching these ships pass by as I fish. 

Snapshot_606.thumb.png.0856e709d78d126e69d2b99e9842ac00.png

Very majestic, especially next to my little raft :D

Snapshot_605.thumb.png.b39cc97f706d2e6aef0d6a871e3a62b0.png

But, I did catch a fish:)   Look at the size of that monster, it was like 

😎

That big!                             

I could easily buy two such vessels with such a magnificent fish as this one :)

Snapshot_607.thumb.png.c4f7ec9eb250bdc590bd84ae1a2ae008.png

Edited by WillowTenage
Fixed pictures and other stuffs
  • Like 12

2 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

I'm fishing deeper in the ocean fishing today :)  I spotted this gorgeous vessel leaving the docks of southern Bellissera, I love watching these ships pass by as I fish. 

Snapshot_605.thumb.png.e1216659252e2175fa1ac2e6d6cd51a4.png

Very majestic, especially next to my little raft :D

Snapshot_606.thumb.png.caae1da66008707694ab1d964b42a458.png

But, I did catch a fish:)   Look at the size of that monster, it was like 

😎

That big!                             

I could easily buy to such vessels with such a magnificent fish as this one :)

Snapshot_607.thumb.png.c4f7ec9eb250bdc590bd84ae1a2ae008.png

something went wrong with all of your posts.

The first 2 just show errors. The last is all blurry

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Hunky Dory 8.jpg

HOLY SMOKES. How many things did you add to this boathouse to make it so incredibly large and fancy? Do you have prims left over to rez furniture? 🤣 I LOVE the fencing at the top deck, This has a sort of Victorian feel to it - it's like a confection.  Yummy home.

• Like 5

Yeah, this is me going overboard as usual; I always pile stuff on and then back off.  Thank goodness for 1 LI items like my sauna!  Thanks but it probably will not stay so built up; I still have 100+ LI to play with inside.  I keep redoing the top deck, down to 8 LI now.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Hunky Dory 8.jpg

Wow where can I get that addon for the roof? Is it on Marketplace?

Edited by Ziggy Starsmith
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sparkly Rainbow said:

I was just wondering if anyone has set up a Flickr group for our pictures yet.  I love looking at what people have done.  Everyone is doing such an amazing job with the new Linden Homes, it is just awesome.

There are Flickr groups started by the two largest in-world groups: https://www.flickr.com/groups/4187977@N21/  and https://www.flickr.com/groups/3163720@N23/ . If you do a search on Flickr for "Bellisseria", you will see a few more as well. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

There are Flickr groups started by the two largest in-world groups: https://www.flickr.com/groups/4187977@N21/  and https://www.flickr.com/groups/3163720@N23/ . If you do a search on Flickr for "Bellisseria", you will see a few more as well. 

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  Much Appreciated  :)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Wow where can I get that addon for the roof? Is it on Marketplace?

The second story is.  If you go to the Mktplc (as I do daily, LOL) and search for "Linden houseboat" and sort by newest, it is near the top.  The rooftop stairs and railing I made myself with fencing and stairs I had in inventory.  Been through three iterations so far and I think I am settling with this one at 8 LI.  Unfortunately the stairs are not full perm so I cannot sell or give it.  One question:  are we supposed to put marketplace links in these posts or not?  I was uncertain so did not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

f you go to the Mktplc (as I do daily, LOL) and search for "Linden houseboat" and sort by newest, it is near the top. 

I typically do this every day or two, but haven't checked in a couple of days.  I went today and rather than typing "linden house" (which is what I usually use, along with "linden houseboat"), I typed "linden AND house" (which I have used in the past) and today I ended up with roughly 30 decoration items that were keyword spamming and shouldn't have been there.   Spent a bit of time reporting a bunch and then revised my search terms to get the proper list of the newest items.

*sigh*  One has to be so careful with MP searching.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Sparkly Rainbow said:

I was just wondering if anyone has set up a Flickr group for our pictures yet.  I love looking at what people have done.  Everyone is doing such an amazing job with the new Linden Homes, it is just awesome.

I set one up specifically for the houseboats only yesterday.

Unfortunately Flickr is so borked the past few days because of their "upgrade" that it's not searchable for some reason. They are looking into why for me. However it IS there. Here's the URL - would love those who have houseboats to submit pix!  Sailing/boating photos will be allowed as well.  It's PG rated so no adult content and at the moment I have it set to accept a crazy amount of photos because I was still setting it up but eventually I'll scale it back.  Please no ads/blogs either. Just your lovely homes, and decorating tips!

The group is called "Houseboats of Bellisseria"

https://www.flickr.com/groups/houseboatsofbellisseria/

Edited by Elora Lunasea

On 5/25/2019 at 9:59 AM, Marianne Little said:

BBX design / yachts and & buildings. It's the SLB A1.

He has some really crazy high LI boats meant to live in, but also some smaller and lower LI boats.

I broke down and bought the lowest prim version yesterday. I'm thrilled with it. And get this...I purchased it under my ava and gifted it to my alt. While there, the creator showed up. Thanked me for my purchase and then passed me a bunch of other boxes. Turns out he gave me 4 other boats! Granted they weren't the most up to date ones but they are still totally awesome and very useful to me. And each box had every color in it! I haven't even opened them all yet so for all I know some may be more recent that I realized. I think there's even a larger yacht in there so whoohoo maybe at some point I'll rez that out and have a forum yacht party LOL.

Anyway - took a first sail out yesterday. Gosh that was a lot of fun and I didn't do too bad either. I'm glad I broke down  - had to p/u some prims for it but I still have 40 or so left and I think I can do without some other objects in the house so I'm good. I have to remember to rename the vessel asap! Here I am sailing around the Echo Cove lighthouse 😊

Sailing Bellisseria

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I set one up specifically for the houseboats only yesterday.

Unfortunately Flickr is so borked the past few days because of their "upgrade" that it's not searchable for some reason. They are looking into why for me. However it IS there. Here's the URL - would love those who have houseboats to submit pix!  Sailing/boating photos will be allowed as well.  It's PG rated so no adult content and at the moment I have it set to accept a crazy amount of photos because I was still setting it up but eventually I'll scale it back.  Please no ads/blogs either. Just your lovely homes, and decorating tips!

The group is called "Houseboats of Bellisseria"

https://www.flickr.com/groups/houseboatsofbellisseria/

I joined the group and tried to add a picture - which is currently only in 48 groups - and got the following:

image.png.eed8a19c33e1a7a52f093bca6d9a3959.png

The picture I'm trying to add is marked as "Safe" and "Public"