The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

....today is my 3rd year in second life, I didn't think I could get to this when I was new I didn't know how to wear a pair of shoes and I had 4 feet :P. I have always had a personal struggle with prim, as I think many of us do, but always wanted a certain style in clothing and furnishings. I don't think I'm up to much more important brands, but I think in my small way it's okay if generous customers buy in my MP shop. I thought this romantic and elegant bed for me, it has a low impact and like many of my other creations it fits into our homes. If you want to see some of my creations up close, you are welcome. In home Parade hud seeks Adria. A small gift is for you next to the gazebo with curtains.

malena BED_006.png

Vanity 4_001.png

• Like 7

I'm just wandering around Bellisseria and looking at all of the gorgeous homes, and the fantastic work people have put in their yards.  I saw this one house that had an amazing porch, and if you know me, you know I love porches :) They also put in some awesome shutters, the house looked amazing, I just wish I could have let the home render completely to do it justice.  I kind of felt awkward just standing there, while there were people sitting there though.   All that it seems to be missing is a parrot, come on Bellisserians, the lack of parrots is concerning!  🤣  The attention to detail really was wonderful though. The porch alone, is worth the screen shot, well done anonymous home :)

Snapshot_680.thumb.png.2763395cbe215663ab93cd27df653de9.png

Just a few houses over, I saw this splendor :)

Snapshot_683.thumb.png.1409891464a18b9906a4630622b8e558.png

I am constantly impressed with the level of detail people put into their yards, you all do such an amazing job at making this place look beautiful :) I think I could fill a terabyte with pictures of all of the awesome homes out there.

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 11

On 4/18/2019 at 11:46 PM, loverdag said:

Books & Coffee 

- open for public

I don't have "home", but ...I'm not sure how to call that ....  antiquarian bookshop & cafe?

Feel free to visit:

Snapshot_1635.thumb.jpg.c281e724f208c39f5050aa1fe97fa68f.jpg

Books&Coffee are closing, more info here:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

... but I noticed that it will work pretty well also on the roads of Bellisseria. 😃

2019-05-30_Bumper-boat-2.thumb.jpg.b1097c68ebe65edef55bb224da48e6be.jpg

Given how I sail and drive, I much appreciate vehicular things that work in all places.

🙄

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Thar be dragons in these here lands!

Snapshot_701.thumb.png.dc89723ec2ed715484787ef51ca3145a.png

I was just minding my business, doing a little fishing, when I heard this deep swooshing sound.  Two dragons flew right by me!  I think someone has been poking that dragon eye that was found in the mountains.  (As a side note, those avatars were awesome! I wish I could have gotten a better screenshot, but they were really fast)

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 16

These are such beautiful little homes and everyone is being so creative in their decorating skills. Its nice to finally see people really, truly enjoying their Linden homes for a change. Meanwhile, I'll keep a hold of my private rental houseboat on mainland until more come available. I've been living on the Blake sea area in a houseboat for a year and a half now and love it.  Totally thrilled to see that LL created 4 nice little mesh houseboats!

• Like 3

On 5/31/2019 at 5:46 PM, summernightsdream said:

I went recently from a Continental to an Adams House, less rooms to decorate and more prims left - here is the result:

sTraditionalHomeAdams_003S-B.jpg.86a2b670c918f8fef063e1e22f5fadd8.jpg

sTraditionalHomeAdams_008W-B.jpg.8736c48c2020eb04a077b922773cb12a.jpg

TraditionalHomeAdams_006W-Bs.jpg.2700818b82eb3b0fae3ed81ef57f8587.jpg

TraditionalHomeAdams_002S-Bs.jpg.5beeb09efbd60051eff5db33c0768769.jpg

TraditionalHomeAdams_001K-Bs.jpg

Quite happy now 🙂

Oh wow, these little areas are so warm and cosy, and what with the light and all. Magnificent! :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Not to mention the Adams being easier on the OCD 

My husband said that I should stick with the Winchester because it is an "opportunity" for me to work on my OCD issues. 

But.... but.... but....   😨

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My husband said that I should stick with the Winchester because it is an "opportunity" for me to work on my OCD issues. 

But.... but.... but....   😨

You know that blank stare that says nothing at all but can be read as "you're sleepin on the couch" .. give him that one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I apparently don't have the OCD issues that some of you have, which is good as I live in a RL house where nothing is straight or perfectly lined up.  When I still had a traditional house - and I tried them all - my favorite was the Continental.  I especially liked the little landing at the top of the stairs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1