The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

13 hours ago, Gearhead Gaffer said:

Now I wonder if a cannon on the north coast of Bellisseria could launch someone to Sansara...

so is true that Sansar is close to us ? that can be possible ?? omg 

Edited by deplove
  • Like 2

Love what people have done with their Linden Homes. And lawns! I'd definitely have a sprinkler on that...and lawnmower.

I had land in a mainland sim called Boardman in 2004, I think it was LL's first foray into surburban sims. I still rent land in the dirty ol mainland.

board-1_001.jpg

board-7_001.jpg

Edited by Ingrid Ingersoll
  • Like 11

I'm super excited about my houseboat.  As soon as it's done, I will post pictures :)  We have a visitor staying and I informed he/she that if you plan on staying you must pay rent.  After all,  since Premiums are going up, might as well help and foot the bill. 

Quick question, after we get the linden home aren't we suppose to get an email about the new home?  

Edited by Coolnet Ordinary
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Coolnet Ordinary said:

We have a visitor staying and I informed he/she that if you plan on staying you must pay rent.

Note that this is completely against the Bellisseria covenant. You cannot charge RENT ^^. 

That is commercial activity. 

*Activities and items that could be construed as commercial and for profit by Linden Lab are not permitted in the residential homes and houseboats in Bellisseria.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coolnet Ordinary said:

I'm super excited about my houseboat.  As soon as it's done, I will post pictures :)  We have a visitor staying and I informed he/she that if you plan on staying you must pay rent.  After all,  since Premiums are going up, might as well help and foot the bill.

might not be able to charge your visitor rent, but you could put a marker box on their head or put them in a cage. Just so that they don't get hurt being on a construction site 😸

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

xaXOCey.jpg

This close to the coast, my sleep addled brain decided shutters seemed like a good idea, should be a nice quick project  .. .. that was last week sometime, or the week before. Static and animating versions, single and doubles, loose versions, rezzor for all houses ... 

SL16B build and check deadline in 5 days ... and I have .. a couple of post it sized doodles, and scribbles that might at one point have been words. No panic. 

😱

• Like 17

5 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

SL16B build and check deadline in 5 days ... and I have .. a couple of post it sized doodles, and scribbles that might at one point have been words. No panic. 

Dangles a coffee on a stick in front of you... You can DO it!!   GO Coffea GO!!!

That pic AND those shutters are wonderful!   I love your style and the faded flamingo... if it goes missing from your yard and one just like it appears around my place... blame the Squirrel!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The moles are doing an amazing job :)  I've been strolling through all of the newer homes, and just appreciating all of their talent put to work.    The new homes keep getting closer to my home, now there is only one region between my home and the newer ones.  I decided to take a picture from one of the new homes, looking out to where I live.  It is funny to think soon all of that open space will be filled with even more homes.

Snapshot_845.thumb.png.4ba0366fab54f8919a53cba52e2f596b.png

I also drove around for a while, checking out all of the work that has been done.  It is looking really fantastic, they are really quick at putting this stuff together, especially considering SLB16 had to be worked on as well. 

Snapshot_849.thumb.png.8e094bb545e78fc6ddcd0f696c8ec43b.png

I really love this car, it handles pretty well, although the wheels start to look funky from a distance :(

I also created a video 😍  It is pretty boring, but I wanted to record something while we have had the privilege to watch all of the moles work.  

Hehe, the thumbnail for the video is of someone who dropped in on me.  I wanted to say hello, but had my interface turned off.  I wonder who it was?  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I've seen the moles have been doing landscaping behind my back yard 😍

Snapshot_854.thumb.png.91a34657dea6368d82d578d548a24db8.png

This is exciting :) Could this  be the beginnings of a river?  I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but that would so amazing :) Then I could fish from my back yard, launch my boat, go swimming and just stare off in the water while on my porch.  

🤞🤞

• Like 8

3 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

The moles are doing an amazing job :)  I've been strolling through all of the newer homes, and just appreciating all of their talent put to work.    The new homes keep getting closer to my home, now there is only one region between my home and the newer ones.  I decided to take a picture from one of the new homes, looking out to where I live.  It is funny to think soon all of that open space will be filled with even more homes.

Snapshot_845.thumb.png.4ba0366fab54f8919a53cba52e2f596b.png

I also drove around for a while, checking out all of the work that has been done.  It is looking really fantastic, they are really quick at putting this stuff together, especially considering SLB16 had to be worked on as well. 

Snapshot_849.thumb.png.8e094bb545e78fc6ddcd0f696c8ec43b.png

I really love this car, it handles pretty well, although the wheels start to look funky from a distance :(

I also created a video 😍  It is pretty boring, but I wanted to record something while we have had the privilege to watch all of the moles work.  

Hehe, the thumbnail for the video is of someone who dropped in on me.  I wanted to say hello, but had my interface turned off.  I wonder who it was?  

I totally loved that video. :) And it was so cute, almost seeing you fall off your bike (or ar least keel over plenty), at the beginning, buut you were able to keep your balance. ❤️

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

I totally loved that video. :) And it was so cute, almost seeing you fall off your bike (or ar least keel over plenty_, at the beginning, buut you were able to keep your balance. ❤️

😂 I almost fell off on the red ring too,  my bike seems to have some invisible training wheels on it though.   I really wanted to put some music in the video, but youtube's algorithm is really good at finding music, the last video I made I had music playing from a parcel and they caught it, I didn't even notice it until later 😁

13 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

P.S. Those green 'placeholder' houses, is it my imagination, or do they have an exciting new shape? (Heretofore unseen)

That would be really cool,  they do look like they could fit different shapes in them.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that as well.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

😂 I almost fell off on the red ring too,  my bike seems to have some invisible training wheels on it though.   I really wanted to put some music in the video, but youtube's algorithm is really good at finding music, the last video I made I had music playing from a parcel and they caught it, I didn't even notice it until later 😁

That would be really cool,  they do look like they could fit different shapes in them.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that as well.  

Well, your bike is adorable to begin with. ❤️ I wonder what that red ring was all about, though. A lighthouse placeholder, maybe?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1