The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

33 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

I apparently don't have the OCD issues that some of you have, which is good as I live in a RL house where nothing is straight or perfectly lined up.  When I still had a traditional house - and I tried them all - my favorite was the Continental.  I especially liked the little landing at the top of the stairs. 

Many of the oddities, I could live with. However, this is the upper deck of the Winchester - notice the number of posts on each side.

House-temp3.thumb.png.f3c735400010884def67556b0aa39a5f.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Many of the oddities, I could live with. However, this is the upper deck of the Winchester - notice the number of posts on each side.

and that's something I probably wouldn't have even noticed - unless I was trying to do something like hang 2 sections of a banner across the entire length or something similar. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

and that's something I probably wouldn't have even noticed - unless I was trying to do something like hang 2 sections of a banner across the entire length or something similar. 

I noticed it when trying to place the support posts for a deck covering.  There is no way to place them without drawing attention to the fact that it is all out of alignment and mismatched.I have actually toyed with the idea of using LI to completely cover them with a similar railing.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

OCD as I am, I didn't even notice that. :) Where my OCD would kick in, big time, if they had put in 6, but the spacing between the bars was now off as a result of that.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kiramanell said:

OCD as I am, I didn't even notice that. :) Where my OCD would kick in, big time, if they had put in 6, but the spacing between the bars was now off as a result of that.

The middle large post not actually lining up with the middle of the door is what initially drove me nuts on that balcony.  It was the further inspection because of that is when I noticed the number of posts.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The middle large post not actually lining up with the middle of the door is what initially drove me nuts on that balcony.  It was the further inspection because of that is when I noticed the number of posts.

If only these homes were mod, it would be an easy fix. :)

• Like 4

I took a quick snapshot of the area being created right now :)  This was harder than I thought it would be, flying and taking pictures is really not my thing 😁

Snapshot_806.thumb.png.d484a4125a31d7e5c419627ecbac8b40.png

I also got one of my home, I made sure to bring the draw distance down a lot, because my FPS was in the single digits for the above picture.

Snapshot_802.thumb.png.efa69afe6f674e9b8fab81f47fd5697d.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, deplove said:

I remembered that in the attic I had this "airship" bicycle and so I took a ride back home ... my god how many beautifully decorated houses ...

DIRIGIBILE_001.png

For  a moment there, I thought I saw E.T. bicycling thru the air, but it's your air balloon. 😄 And a very lovely one, at that!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1