Take your fee and shove it

LordHappycat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

51 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

What do people even accomplish with just 987$L?

That's a good day of shopping on a Fifty Linden Friday, with change to spare :D

hehehehe

I tried to find a parody song of the song, that the title of the thread reminded me of..But found this one instead and been in tears cracking up at,while it plays..

to me it's funny anyways..

It's called ,

WATER CHARGE SONG (Parody)

hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I believe the popcorn and drink are consumed separately, Tari. I've never had popcorn with vodka, but I know it goes well with root beer.

Aww, but what's the fun in that, I wanna see someone down vodka with popcorn mixed in.

I've had popcorn flavored tea before, because I mixed popcorn flavoring oil into it once.I should explain this before someone gets the wrong idea, lol. No it wasn't the oil you use to POP or flavor actual popcorn. It's lorann buttered popcorn flavored oil, lol. 

It was....interesting.

Edited by Tari Landar
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2018 at 8:31 PM, LordHappycat said:

I've sank probably $150 ~ $200 at Linden Lab.....

Damn ... I blew though that in my first 2 weeks buying some land 12 years ago

If you're only spending a few hundred L$ at a time, get a subscription and pay annually. Yes it's $72 up front but you will get $60 back over the year, $300 every week. The $12 difference buys you 1024 teir etc.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 6:50 PM, LordHappycat said:

I didn't know when this happened, but honestly Linden Labs, the way you've got the method of buying lindens right now is just straight up greedy.

Never would I thought that when I want to just pay $4 so I can have $987L, would turn into $5.49. Is the workload to transact virtual currency such a hassle to warrant the servicing fee?

Honestly, this move really speaks a lot of volumes. Is SL dying now? What is it? This is the worst decision I've seen when it comes to buying more lindens. Greeeeeeed!

i think they charge that extra dollar cuz the transaction is in europe or s who knows but it seems it maybe over seas

3 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i think they charge that extra dollar cuz the transaction is in europe or s who knows but it seems it maybe over seas

No, as far as I'm aware, the $1.49 transaction fee for purchasing lindens applies to all purchase transactions regardless of geographical location.  (I'm in the U.S. - not overseas - and I am charged $1.49 transaction fee each time I purchase lindens.  The transaction fee has increased twice in the last several years.  Perhaps you are remembering an earlier fee amount if you haven't purchased lindens for quite awhile.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.