SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

8 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

But how on earth did campers get on little islands?!

On the ferry? :)

Hmm, those colours. They would look great together, tropical or scottish island style, how will they mix with the more subdued tones I wonder?

New inside wall colours as well I think (maybe not forget that!)

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I knew it: separate continent regions were very likely to happen. LOL

I would not consider those being separate continent regions. They are connected to Bellisseria by water regions. I would say that they are island groupings in Bellisseria, not separate isolated continents.

There have been wishes like "join the continents". It would be pretty cool that as more and more regions for new Linden homes are added that they all will be connected to Bellisseria continent. Then after when all the needed regions have been made, we will have one big new Linden homes continent instead of many isolated Linden homes continents. That would be pretty cool.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

I would not consider those being separate continent regions. They are connected to Bellisseria by water regions. I would say that they are island groupings in Bellisseria, not separate isolated continents.

So, Heterocera Atoll, Sansara, Bellisseria, and Jeogeot are all one continent, right?

When I say continent, I mean it literally. (Definition: A large landmass of the earth.) Granted, this is not earth, and many words used to describe things in SL are twisted beyond recognition if used in the same context in RL, but even in SL separate land-based regions separated by water regions are considered as and referred to as continents. They always have been. Though you are correct in a technical sense, I believe I am still accurate by context in my descriptions. :)

As a side note: this makes me laugh because I get flamed often whenever I throw-out corrections on how words are used. But I have professional linguists on my side, in most cases at least. LOL

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BJoyful said:
1 hour ago, Morena Tully said:

I do want to ask, maybe there is a good story behind it.. But how on earth did campers get on little islands?!

Perhaps they emerged from Mole tunnels which extend to a camper factory somewhere? 😉

Perhaps a new style?

AtomicCamper02A.jpg&f=1&nofb=1atomictrailer7-850x634.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Bellisseria explodes !!!

mapa-Belli-novas-casas.thumb.jpg.3101747beba27bc26c855558f7987645.jpg

Many of us were wondering when that stuff would finally make the map.

1 hour ago, Morena Tully said:

I do want to ask, maybe there is a good story behind it.. But how on earth did campers get on little islands?!

The same way we get our cars from the mainland US to Hawaii - by boat or plane or helicopter.  🤣

• Like 1

I can't yet see this one on the inworld map and it is showing as below on the web map.  The 4 regions marked with the line - along the western edge of Belli, down near the "current" southern edge - are all houseboats.  You can see them inworld - and as usual, you cannot actually go there. 

image.thumb.png.da72612d957d5953f14d68d679dfdefa.png

Then there is this area someone spotted yesterday that finally showed up on the map -- and the large empty area in the NE is not water regions, so could easily hold another region grouping.

image.thumb.png.29c723460e7f94bbe2adcf595f31ebf5.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
Added bigger map showing more
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Has anyone seen these new areas pop up around the edges ? These are new houseboat areas that the Moles have been working for the past few months over at the SSP continent testing area. 

/me wonders if @Patch Linden and Moles are wondering if, maybe, they should have created a giant thousand-region ocean section and called it Waterworld, in order to placate the demand for houseboats. :D

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

/me wonders if @Patch Linden and Moles are wondering if, maybe, they should have created a giant thousand-region ocean section and called it Waterworld, in order to placate the demand for houseboats. :D

Why not just have one huge continent in the middle then continents surrounding it with water regions. 

@Patch Linden why are there no new airstrips on the new extension area ? The older Linden Homes continent has some nice ones there. Can't they be moved over or something ?. 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

http://shergoodaviation.com/radar.php map revealed four more regions west from Jeogeot.

(Only the left uppermost "Kainen" region was available on the viewer's map.)

2019-12-07_houseboats-near-Victorian-4.thumb.jpg.84da44de6c52cd41d0248ea50ea1a9aa.jpg

So it is visible on the map now. And so close to Mainland. It surprises me a bit. I thought they would always have an empty water region between Belli and Mainland. This is Belli knocking on the door and asking for a cup sugar.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

So it is visible on the map now. And so close to Mainland. It surprises me a bit. I thought they would always have an empty water region between Belli and Mainland. This is Belli knocking on the door and asking for a cup sugar.

Yeah, the one that is touching the corner of that other Mainland region surprised me.

And someone is going to soon get some off-region rezzed items returned - I removed the water for this pic to better see the off-region stuff that is there.

image.thumb.png.7b893633b8a78ce323acac1efa7cfbea.png

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, the one that is touching the corner of that other Mainland region surprised me.

And someone is going to soon get some off-region rezzed items returned - I removed the water for this pic to better see the off-region stuff that is there.

image.thumb.png.7b893633b8a78ce323acac1efa7cfbea.png

Oops, unlucky guy. His open sea view just poofed. I saw how close that was too, and you don't think they will move the boats?

Some on the coast of Belli who had open sea view is getting boats out there.

• Like 2