What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

well you know @Rhonda Huntress... my biggest horror is to have another face.... so seeing these meshheads... made me want to rip my eyes out and they were not bad per sé.... I mean... Catwa, LeLutka,LAQ I tried the "big" brands but... DAMN  and I want to see MY face in mesh before I spend 5k L which is a huge amount for me to cash in... my RL bank account will kill me^^ so... no mesh head in the near future ;) I´ll rather grab some stuff for Lara when I get her xD 

Mh my shape is as perfect as it can get for a system shape in my eyes (sure it is... I´ve been wearing it forever xD) so I wouldn´t really need that feature  

Plus it´s superhandy that GlamAffair seems to be the standard skin for the huds ^^ I just had to switch to arctic and was good to go xD 

Just now, Rhonda Huntress said:

Ah.  Gotcha.  Judging by your forum avatar and the profile picture, you have a high standard for mesh to match.

*coughs* me`high standard? I don´t know what you´re talking about *coughs* 

but yeah I keep having too high standards at times ;)  thanks for the compliment :$:x 

Today (8 September 2017) I was exploring amazingly beautiful re-opened historical place. Nothing has been changed when it was re-opened by Linden Lab. It's in the state it was when it closed in 2011. Pretty cool to visit there now to refresh old good memories.
*The Lost Gardens of Apollo* *Historic Build*
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost Gardens of Apollo/76/204/25

The Lost Gardens of Apollo - Historical Build-4.jpg

The Lost Gardens of Apollo - Historical Build-5.jpg

The Lost Gardens of Apollo - Historical Build-6.jpg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Today (8 September 2017) I was exploring amazingly beautiful re-opened historical place. Nothing has been changed when it was re-opened by Linden Lab. It's in the state it was when it closed in 2011. Pretty cool to visit there now to refresh old good memories.
*The Lost Gardens of Apollo* *Historic Build*
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost Gardens of Apollo/76/204/25

WOW! This was one of my fav places back in the day. I thought it was gone forever. How cool to visit the tower again. :) 

59b32f82bdcea_ZiggyatApollo073007.png.10d1712711b31eaf61e0b1b979994983.png

59b32fa2cb19c_ZiggyatApollo090817_001.jpg.18262be074f1b317780e36bbe5e7a5b2.jpg

• Like 6

At first, I visited a beautiful beach in Tel Aviv and saw a beautiful sunset. I really enjoyed exploring Israel in Second Life, because I lived there as a child. It was actually magical, but I realised that I didn't ACTUALLY save any of those photos and get them ready for here,

So here is a photo of my Zooby and Tony Rabbott.

I do more than.. sit there taking photos of her and the rabbit, I absolutely swear it to you.

Ana_and_Tony_Rabbott_tga_png.png

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.