What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As a info yeen, I am doing what I usually do and wait for questions so I can be useful.

I also might rewrite the scripts in some ancient avatars later today to help purge lag from the grid.

Also replying to this thread because I saw it a lot and never did reply but decide to reply today.

Edited by Chaser Zaks
Gremmer
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Quinn Lysette said:

today im hopin is the day i find a real girl 

The girl however is hoping you don't.

Speaking of finding things you never thought you could, I found a VW Beetle on a space station

9.3.late_004.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

The girl however is hoping you don't.

Speaking of finding things you never thought you could, I found a VW Beetle on a space station

9.3.late_004.png

This is quite a juxtaposition. I went to Jo Yardley's new project, the time travel sims. I found a Delorean stuck in a time portal. I still don't know whether or not it's intentional.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I love this about SL. Long ago some of us in the forum performed an impromptu space play. Someone used Arcadia Asylum's Grunge Metro Bus as a spaceship.

Truly, my mind is going. I mentioned to Iva the other day that I'd found some posts in an old Usenet astronomy group that I rather liked. I was confused, as posts which appeared written by the same person were attributed to different authors. I was even more confused to find my name on posts that made no sense. Then I realized that I was misreading the author tags on the posts and that the ones I liked had been written by me, 20 years ago. This annoyed me. I don't like feeling forgetful and liking myself is unseemly.

Now, wondering who was the nut that used a city bus as a spaceship, I went looking through my computer for evidence. Here it is...

SpaceBus1.thumb.jpg.ed643c02802d4f64177f5dd0e08553ed.jpg

That's not Arcadia Asylum's bus, so I got that wrong. I don't like feeling forgetful.

Here's another pic...

SpaceBus2.thumb.jpg.f73d3cfbad145f154b756fff9db70ca6.jpg

Notice the driver? Sooooo unseemly.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Truly, my mind is going. I mentioned to Iva the other day that I'd found some posts in an old Usenet astronomy group that I rather liked. I was confused, as posts which appeared written by the same person were attributed to different authors. I was even more confused to find my name on posts that made no sense. Then I realized that I was misreading the author tags on the posts and that the ones I liked had been written by me, 20 years ago. This annoyed me. I don't like feeling forgetful and liking myself is unseemly.

Now, wondering who was the nut that used a city bus as a spaceship, I went looking through my computer for evidence. Here it is...

That's not Arcadia Asylum's bus, so I got that wrong. I don't like feeling forgetful.

Here's another pic...

It's ok to like yourself. Lots of people do it. I'm sure you weren't so bad then, just different. I like you.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Here's another pic...

Can we say .. BUS-ted ...

*Bah-dum-bum*

• Haha 2

I completed a little challenge my bf gave me before driving home last night... finished the outfits yesterday and took some pics today:

"hm maybe style 1 or 2 outfits that are light and summery and good for a bbq with friends? If you have a BBQ/Grill take some pics with that? You´ll do great"

ok I have an outdoor kitchen prop and a photostudio, because finding a beautiful beach where you can rez ... yeah... that´d have taken forever xD

he´s out to have lunch so I can´t say how he reacted just yet ... but yeah...^^ <- oh he came back and he likes the pics^^

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_005.jpg

Snapshot_006.jpg

Snapshot_007.jpg

Snapshot_009.jpg

• Like 7

I had the store almost finished when i got am IM from the Sim owner telling me I was breaking the sim rules, it is the story of my SL, just when it seems perfect something happens, and no RL isn;t any better but somehow I expect that to be a load of crap.

I took this

store_001.thumb.png.75be47dd9044a2f8b2770921e1e2a73e.png

Then got the IM telling me I couldn't do that.

store_002.thumb.png.48394a47f7f76b3598fbf4da99e079eb.png

and the idiot standing there thought, "hey what a great chance to comfort her and get that dress off".

Edited by Talligurl
  • Sad 5

20 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Here's another pic...

It's been done before!

magic-school-bus.jpg

Hopefully, you didn't wind up here:

tumblr_n4veofYJA51qmwidzo1_500.gif

Edited by GoSpeed Racer
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.