What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Magic Bus reminds me of the song I play every time I take someone for a ride in my Miata. I turn up the volume, put her into gear and let out the clutch exactly when the guitar wail ends and the music starts...

I'm grinning ear-to-ear just thinking about sitting inside my 2500 pound antidepressant capsule. I take it at least once a day.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2017 at 3:54 PM, Talligurl said:

I had the store almost finished when i got am IM from the Sim owner telling me I was breaking the sim rules, it is the story of my SL, just when it seems perfect something happens, and no RL isn;t any better but somehow I expect that to be a load of crap.

I took this

store_001.thumb.png.75be47dd9044a2f8b2770921e1e2a73e.png

Then got the IM telling me I couldn't do that.

@Talligurl - In my quick perusing of things over the long weekend while I was on vacation, i think I might be missing something here - or missed something somewhere else.

What exactly are you doing in the above picture that you were told you couldn't do?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

@Talligurl - In my quick perusing of things over the long weekend while I was on vacation, i think I might be missing something here - or missed something somewhere else.

What exactly are you doing in the above picture that you were told you couldn't do?

I couldn't use that location to have a store, or have a store any place in the sim. Here I am shopping for my own building

9.6_004.png

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Am I the only person who has never seen a full episode of GoT?

Nope - I've never even seen part of an episode.  I did read the first 3 books though - before the TV series was created.  Got tired of the mass of characters to keep track of and the seemingly endless dragging out of every minor plot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

the seemingly endless dragging out of every minor plot.

LOL

I know that feeling.  I made it through "Feast for Crows" before I gave up.  (If he is going to wait 10 years to publish a book that was 90% complete when Feast was done he obviously doesn't want me to read it)  When he sets a scene, like an army camp, I don't need to know every house hold in the camp and what their banner looks like and how they got the right color dye for the thread or what the women wore who embroidered the banner and what those women fed their children for breakfast or how those women's sons were raised compared to their daughters .....  It's a freakin' army camp!  Say that and drop the extra 10,000 words.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

@Rhonda Huntress and @LittleMe Jewell  I want to tempt you to watch at least Season 1 with two words -  Jason Momoa

Or, I could watch 300 again. :D

If only I could get them to lay down side by side and let me slither across all 300 of those chests and abs like a snake ....
*sighs*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Am I the only person who has never seen a full episode of GoT?

I have happily managed to avoid seeing ANY....

I'm also evil enough to make someone babbling about "White Walkers" uncomfortable by asking; "Excuse me.......but doesn't that sound mildly racist?"

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Regarding GoT, I wish I could say I hadn't seen any episodes, but I did see most of 1 episode way back near the beginning when one of my daughters was over at our house. Then she lent me the books, and I thought maybe reading them would be easier, until I started reading them. Turned out to not be a style of writing I enjoyed - I managed to read/skim through the first book, and part of the second, before I abandoned the whole thing...

2 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

tried some mesh heads, wanted to kill myself when I looked at them

Why?  Were they that bad?
Different heads will react to shape sliders in their own way.  For first looks with a demo it is usually best to start with shapes included in the demo package.

If I could have a new feature in SL it would be to separate the head shapes from the rest of the body.  Either that or the ability to drag and drop sections from one shape onto another.  Maybe have the ability to wear multiple shapes and toggle which sections of the additional shape override the base.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

If I could have a new feature in SL it would be to separate the head shapes from the rest of the body.  Either that or the ability to drag and drop sections from one shape onto another.  Maybe have the ability to wear multiple shapes and toggle which sections of the additional shape override the base.

Ohhh, I really like those ideas.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.