What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I do I do  ;)

(pic taken at a sandbox with  my KaTink photo studio and my beloved {What´s next} Nantucket beach hut ^^ - just for the lulz ...when I have a home again you´re invited for a cuppa though )

I'll be right over! :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was starting a new hunt and was super stoked when I saw this mask on the prize page................ until I noticed the smaller print indicating it was only for mesh heads.

*sigh*

temp.thumb.PNG.99596c1aa6bf22ffb3a55554e12c1596.PNG

I know this store. Yes they do only makeups for mesh heads but I buy my makeups only there.

This isn't something I did today, but rather last night. I didn't take any photos, enraptured as I was. But I did borrow a photo from the friend with whom I went.

Wicked_Twelve.thumb.jpg.7213a694ad0a18e9c114445666850363.jpg

This photo is a very small part of a show I saw that had some of the best dance and storytelling choreography I have ever seen in SL. It was all intentionally presented in black and white. Each carefully choreographed drama and dance portion of the performance was preceded by a brief text narration of that part of the story. The whole thing really was a new and unique SL experience for me. I plan to attend other such events. There was FIRE!!!!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

This isn't something I did today, but rather last night. I didn't take any photos, enraptured as I was. But I did borrow a photo from the friend with whom I went.

Wicked_Twelve.thumb.jpg.7213a694ad0a18e9c114445666850363.jpg

This photo is a very small part of a show I saw that had some of the best dance and storytelling choreography I have ever seen in SL. It was all intentionally presented in black and white. Each carefully choreographed drama and dance portion of the performance was preceded by a brief text narration of that part of the story. The whole thing really was a new and unique SL experience for me. I plan to attend other such events. There was FIRE!!!!

I would love to see something like this in SL.

The finale play I did in college was like this. It was a murder mystery with everything made to look like it was a black and white movie, but it was a live stage performance. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I would love to see something like this in SL.

Look for Terpsicorps in SL.

[EDIT]

This Thursday, 6PM SLT, is the next performance of the thing I saw. I recommend it. 

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Because relevancy.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

DAFUQ... I just thought of pulling this thread up and posting and our lil Mad here goes and posts  xD

I´m on my posestand again continuing with my "take pics and put in their right folders" folder.... inventory organisation baby!!! (I only have clothes and body parts organized though,... never got the patience to start with accessoires and furniture, which would be needed, too... ah well.... maybe some day I get round to it xD

• Like 1

Today I am arranging my Store and making minor improvements to Sonic Productions and give it a more roomy feel to it.

37011321546_ea5fc2209e_o.pngImproving my Store by FurryWolf Rayna, on Flickr

Here is the new and improved store. I did arranging around stuff before making a post and such. But my Store looks more brighter now.

37059704391_4e17b4457b_o.pngImproved Store! by FurryWolf Rayna, on Flickr

Edited by FurryWolf Rayna
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, FurryWolf Rayna said:

Today I am arranging my Store and making minor improvements to Sonic Productions and give it a more roomy feel to it.

Here is the new and improved store. I did arranging around stuff before making a post and such. But my Store looks more brighter now.

Improved Store! by FurryWolf Rayna, on Flickr

That is a BRIGHT store! It's nifty how it all matches to theme!

52 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

ok while it is a short post for you.... how much choccie did you have to type those four words without swearing ;) TH is known to make people swear like a sailor for a reason hehe good luck with it though ;)

Been doing it since the first one. You get kind of numb after a while. Having a store in the hunt helps. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Today I did not even get a chance to log in to SL and barely even had time to read the forums.  Work was crazy hectic and then tonight was our normal night out dancing and then I had to log back in to work for some evening changes - which is where I'm reading the forums from while I wait for things to run.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.