What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So today is another improvement day, Better grass texture and looks more cleaner and other stuff. Giving it the Quality of Life it deserves.

Sonic Music was added too. I am liking the way its transforming into than what It was before, I get more of a challenge with a confined space.

Quite the transformation huh? From Oldest (Bottom) to Newest (Top)

36977729690_4bb4b00003_o.pngMore improved store by FurryWolf Rayna, on Flickr

Here is the before the grass has been replaced with the new picture above.

37059704391_4e17b4457b_o.pngImproved Store! by FurryWolf Rayna, on Flickr

The Store before the improvements (Sorry if this screen is smaller, I never set the snapshot higher which crushed the picture)

37187002096_d44faff45e_o.pngSonic Productions Store old by FurryWolf Rayna, on Flickr

Edited by FurryWolf Rayna
  • Like 4

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I read about a small town here in SL, Basilique, which would be closed on the 30th of this month.
So today I went to visit and to know before it disappears.
:(

It is a small town full of details, very beautiful .. well worth the visit.

I took these photos and hope to take some time to go back and take some more.

37219040742_91eb685770_h.jpg

36992903560_cf1c3ebd15_h.jpg

37219047352_c4f30e34be_h.jpg

• Like 7

On 9/21/2017 at 11:13 PM, FurryWolf Rayna said:

So today is another improvement day, Better grass texture and looks more cleaner and other stuff. Giving it the Quality of Life it deserves.

Sonic Music was added too. I am liking the way its transforming into than what It was before, I get more of a challenge with a confined space.

Quite the transformation huh? From Oldest (Bottom) to Newest (Top)

36977729690_4bb4b00003_o.pngMore improved store by FurryWolf Rayna, on Flickr

Here is the before the grass has been replaced with the new picture above.

37059704391_4e17b4457b_o.pngImproved Store! by FurryWolf Rayna, on Flickr

The Store before the improvements (Sorry if this screen is smaller, I never set the snapshot higher which crushed the picture)

37187002096_d44faff45e_o.pngSonic Productions Store old by FurryWolf Rayna, on Flickr

*facepalms at the fact that you're advertising a store containing copyrighted content*

3 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I forgot about the formal attire and showed up in a corset and tutu. I went home and changed =^.^=

I showed up to an art event in SL once in very formal attire and was way, way overdressed.  If something doesn't tell me specifically ahead of time what the dress code is, I'll often start with dressy casual.  I wasn't able to stay long today, so I didn't worry too much about being out of place.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I showed up to an art event in SL once in very formal attire and was way, way overdressed.  If something doesn't tell me specifically ahead of time what the dress code is, I'll often start with dressy casual.  I wasn't able to stay long today, so I didn't worry too much about being out of place.

As someone who hardly bothers to wear pants half the time, any time i go anywhere that theres a vague dress code i just go business casual, Blazer/Jacket of sorts, collared undershirt, some form of plain shorts/pants. GiZZa has an outfit called a Sidney blazer or something that usually fits that bill, but i have other variants that can change that up a bit.

Youre either perfectly dressed, slightly underdressed, or slightly overdressed, minimized risk of not wearing the right outfit if you sort of fit into all dress categories.

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Checking out Talli's art show.  As you can see from the rest of the crowd, I was quite underdressed for the occassion.  :/

59c6c40647651_20170923-CheckingoutTallisArtShow.thumb.jpg.e84b2c928254dcb517a09df03e93e4fa.jpg  Snapshot_004.thumb.png.bb46af90680f586624726db338e094cb.png

You were fine, thanks for coming, if they didn't throw me out for my outfit they wern't going to throe you out.

Meanwhile back at my store I have a customer, OK so he is a zombie but he might still buy something right?

zombie_001.png

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.