What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

And now the syadmin informs me that it will take another 2 hours for him to finish the disk work before I can finalize my work.  I guess that means a very late night for me (and 5:00 am will come way too soon), but it also means I can log in for a bit.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Are you in the group? They have some great people in there. If you want a hunt buddy, hit me up!!!!

Yes, I'm in the group and have even used them for a few hints here and there.  I likely won't get back to the hunt until this weekend, buy I may ping you when I do.

• Like 2

Working on some landscaping. The main challenge? This is actually a skybox 3000m in the air - flat ground and everything. Creating land forms where there are none is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Shout-outs to the wonderful creators in SL who make such pretty things for me to design with. 

36387866804_5802d9e8f5_k.jpg

• Like 7

Exhausted taking not safe for forum naked pictures with my male alt for marketplace  item.  Not happy with them at all, so hoping the bloggers give me something better :/

Finished my Halloween event advertising prep.  

Got stalked by a "Hi ur sexy" guy who sat on my sofa while I was placing it in the store :/  (My sarcasm was strong with that one)

Now its dinner time and I missed breakfast and lunch.  Roll on Monday when the other half is back from a trip 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Exhausted taking not safe for forum naked pictures with my male alt for marketplace  item.  Not happy with them at all, so hoping the bloggers give me something better :/

What kind of item?  I'm no Skell but between Clover and I I bet we could come up with something nice if your bloggers don't come through.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rhonda Huntress said:

What kind of item?  I'm no Skell but between Clover and I I bet we could come up with something nice if your bloggers don't come through.

Its a garden shed, behind which naughty things happen :)  Its in an event starting tomorrow but I was trying to be good while he is away so he can have the MP listing ready to go once the event is over.  Thank you for the offer.  I might just grab you if everything falls through at least for the fun of it :D

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

Invited a friend for a ride. He's on SL since 2008 and never rode ! It was his 1st ride.

Riding is scary - driving is even worse! 

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Got stalked by a "Hi ur sexy" guy who sat on my sofa while I was placing it in the store :/  (My sarcasm was strong with that one)

But now you can live your life knowing that "ur sexy." Such a relief for you! ;) 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I had to teach him u and r are letters and not actual words (pet hate, makes me cringe)

That and.... we spend a *****load of money..of course our avatars are sexy and pretty and whatsnot... I hate the IM with such containts more than the textspeech in that case but DAMN!!!!! you are right ^^

• Like 1

Just now, moirakathleen said:

Where is that at?  I was trying to figure out if those were lots of side mirrors...  anyway, it's very fun looking!

It's at the Luxe Social Club...which isn't very social. I joined (there's a fee) and no event has ever happened there yet , but I love taking pics all over the sim, so it's worth it to me lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.