What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/27/2018 at 4:57 PM, Skell Dagger said:

Damn :( Yeah, he was quiet until last month and then he started sending out individual things here and there. Most of it goes onto Marketplace now, which I guess is his way of recouping his upload fees. Prior to that it was the L$150 group join fee, but I should imagine he didn't want people to pay the join fee and then not have the regular deliveries that he was originally doing.

On 8/27/2018 at 8:16 PM, Clover Jinx said:

Not to rub it in but this was another he sent out this week. He comes and goes on flickr too.

I logged in today to a Weekend Ruiner box that contained those sets and a few more. 

/me does happy dance

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Phorumities said:

Wondering if I'm gonna get ARed by some kid that was camming in on me and my boyfriend doing it.

I hate kid avatars, they are creepy and often up to no good.

If you're on a private parcel you can always turn on the "hide avatars on this parcel" setting and anyone outside the parcel can cam all they want: they will see nothing but empty furniture. But you already knew that, didn't you? LOL

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

If you're on a private parcel you can always turn on the "hide avatars on this parcel" setting and anyone outside the parcel can cam all they want: they will see nothing but empty furniture. But you already knew that, didn't you? LOL

yes i did but if they can't see in then I can't see out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You can still see all objects and scenery outside the parcel, just not the people.  When I'm at my home, I'm perfectly fine with not seeing any people outside of my parcel.

yes but im nosey i like to see who is driving by on the road or who is on neighboring parcels.

it might be a potential neighbor considering buying that still for sale land beside mine from the flipper

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I logged in today to a Weekend Ruiner box that contained those sets and a few more. 

/me does happy dance

I was going to mention this to you, it looks like he put everyone in the group in an auto-sender-thingie*

*Yes that is the technical term

Edited by Clover Jinx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I was going to mention this to you, it looks like he put everyone in the group in an auto-sender-thingie*

*Yes that is the technical term

He must have pulled from a group list at the time he sent the notice about stopping everything (or shortly thereafter) because it was probably only a month or two after that that I dropped out of the group itself. 

It was really nice of him to do that.

• Like 2

:ph34r: Observing avatar's double shadow.
The long one is from moonlight, the short one is from local projector light (up behind me). Pretty cool, huh? ? ?

I always keep ALM and shadows on when I'm in my house. Why? Without shadows on the sunlight and moonlight will pass straight through any walls. But when Keeping shadows on then those lights cannot penetrate the walls. So, inside the house there will be only the general world ambient light, local lights (I have many, mostly projector lights). Sunlight and moonlight can enter only through the windows, just like in real life. All this gives very realistic nice lighting inside the house.

2018-09-07_DoubleShadow.thumb.jpg.7be15c9efd8367b189161b1dd87665eb.jpg

• Like 9

On 9/8/2018 at 8:30 AM, Peony Swee*****er said:

I'd forgotten how much fun swimming in SL could be. Just discovering random shipwrecks and plane wrecks and little shoals of life in odd spots.

My partner and I have a parcel on one of the deep water (80m) regions in SL. We once built a whole MYST-inspired location underwater there, and had a lot of fun watching people coming across it to explore. I distinctly recall one dapper Victorian gentleman moving around it in a steampunk-style bathysphere. We now have an underground build in our other home region, inspired by The Cleft from URU in the MYST series, and we often see people looking around there.

As to what I'm doing today, I just found out that I've landed another Flickr group cover and icon. Always a pleasure to get those Flickr Mail alerts :)

287118735_ManySpendoredThingsgroupcover.thumb.png.e1cc6f5ad5bd27d1fac75c89fd2e738a.png

• Like 7

Hosting @ Elites

Music:10:47] Now playing: Little Anthony _Tears on My Pillow_ - Dream Lover
[10:49] Now playing: Hey Paula, performs by Paul & Paula, 1963 - Dream Lover

I usually do a soft sway, but my Dj loves to play throwbacks, and they require more than a soft sway lol

<a href="https://gyazo.com/97d21106209c82705644349faaf50132"><video alt="Video from Gyazo" width="695" autoplay muted loop playsinline><source src="https://i.gyazo.com/97d21106209c82705644349faaf50132.mp4" type="video/mp4" /></video></a>97d21106209c82705644349faaf50132.gif

Edited by CurseSmile
  • Like 4

Recently I learned about an art gallery tour HUD that allows you to visit various art galleries in SL,  as well there is a kiosk you can place in your own gallery if you have one to  get it on the  tour. Today I  got around setting my kiosk up.

9.9.18_003.jpg

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.