What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

Brilliant, I didn't think of using a builder grid as the 8 heads guide! Normally I just use prims, but I will remember that trick.

Thank you.  That is made from a single tapered and flattened box prim.  It took a little finagling to get all the texture offsets just right but once it was set I just scale the whole thing until the y axis length is the avatar height I want. 

If I ever finish it .... I want to script it so I can say how tall I want the avatar minus shoes and it scales  the board for me including the couple of extra inches at the bottom.

• Like 1

Helping one of my beloved sub's with his profile picture. His name goes on the black bar, when I get that far.5b40e666b4b1d_CapturedAngel(HeeroProfile)2.thumb.png.67c80dcc12df44b2ac2b7bf125d743ba.png

(ANC Clouds in a Landscapes Unlimited mirror box. The pose for me done from scratch using anypose, his is from his AO but altered slightly with anypose)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2018 at 12:16 PM, Callum Meriman said:

Helping one of my beloved sub's with his profile picture. His name goes on the black bar, when I get that far.5b40e666b4b1d_CapturedAngel(HeeroProfile)2.thumb.png.67c80dcc12df44b2ac2b7bf125d743ba.png

(ANC Clouds in a Landscapes Unlimited mirror box. The pose for me done from scratch using anypose, his is from his AO but altered slightly with anypose)

*Unf*

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Solar Legion said:

Those wings, Callum! 

Where'd he get them?!

Those are Murder of Ravens (M.O.R.) Avia wings from the Crystal Heart event, running until the 21st of the month. 2 or three booths to the right are another set by Aii, and there is one more set at this month's We Love RP which is also nice.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crystal Heart Kingdom/132/121/46

Edited by Callum Meriman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.