Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

Yesterday I cleaned my entire parcel and today I started re-decorating it with a new house and garden. This time the house is smaller, which leaves me with more space and prims for the garden.

• Like 4

spending all my lindens on potted plants, thanks to the recommendations from home & garden thread and decorating

20180724_001.png

• Like 7

I was logging in and  I guess I left my avatar sitting on a cushion in my living room..

Annyways, I had the sit on my hud active and noticed as my avatar kind of bobbed up from the chair cushion that there was something inside my avatar flashing either pink or red..

I was like,Is that what I think it is?!! \o/

I got on a pose stand right away and decided to take a look inside of me..

I found this.

Rather than take all my stuff off I figured I would come and ask here if anyone knows..Is this inside all of our avatars or is it with our Maitreya bodies or maybe my Genesis lab head?

I've never noticed this before,as much as I am on a pose stand..

ETA: I was finally able to click on it and go into edit..It's from my heels I bought yesterday..:$

No wonder why I've never seen it before..I forgot I bought these really awesome and pretty heels yesterday.. hehehehe

41826043540_838db61ebe_b.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Rather than take all my stuff off I figured I would come and ask here if anyone knows..Is this inside all of our avatars or is it with our Maitreya bodies or maybe my Genesis lab head?

I've seen my standard body prims inside, but never saw a heart like that. I assume it must be in one of your mesh body or head items.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I've seen my standard body prims inside, but never saw a heart like that. I assume it must be in one of your mesh body or head items.

Yea,it's from my Heels I bought yesterday..I was finally able to click on it and get into edit to see..

It just had me curious If maybe LL did something that I missed out on hearing about..Like an easter egg inside us.. hehehe

I immediately started to check my Maitreya body, but unfortunately, I am heartless

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

in rl im gonna go look at a house. I'm planning on buying one a flipper hasn't gotten to first.

They are a pain in rl too.

• Like 1

I am having a conversation with a guy who insists that I am from Norway (because in his opinion it suits me) and that I need to help him find a girl he is in love with and that girl has a sister in Norway...

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Kotelle said:

I am having a conversation with a guy who insists that I am from Norway (because in his opinion it suits me) and that I need to help him find a girl he is in love with and that girl has a sister in Norway...

Let me guess, he's from Murica, has he ever looked up Norway on a map/globe?

Edited by Fionalein

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

Let me guess, he's from Murica, has he ever looked up Norway on a map/globe?

he didn't say but apparently the girl he loves is from Poland but living in UK. Things are going very international.

• Haha 1

OMG! :S I hope it's really a statue and not just pretending to be one. :/ ... starts paddling further away just to be safe... xD

2018-07-27_danger.thumb.jpg.0d169474b1df07e80d32a9dfb1efedef.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2