What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

My skin also contains moles in patterns to match the constellations of Orion, Ursa Major and The Seven Sisters.

This is such a genius and creative idea!

12 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Exploring a sim that was completely redone by dirty.pretty and is gorgeous! It's called Cloudbreak.

Exploring new sim.png

This looks like a movie poster xD

• Thanks 1

Did a SL search with bladerunner city words, the old place is no more, so wanted to see what the search brings and this place (Shin Akiba City) was there in results. What a nice dark rainy city spot. There's a metro station, but i don't have a patience now to wait a metro if it arrives.

Shin Akiba City.jpg

Before that dark city i went here, i think i found the hamburger-vampires nest.

5b513239a235d_NisyanProxima.thumb.jpg.db04dfb1dbba0234d1ec52fb7a4e1720.jpg

Edited by Ansiri
added a second snapshot
  • Like 3

hanging out at home after a few day trips with D cos we´ve got 3 weeks off^^

it´s too hot for anything though so it´s basically light food, netflix and chill^^ oh yeah and I´ll be at his for 9 days from Sunday and I won´t be able to login there since I drowned my poor laptop xD

so I´ll be silent for a bit longer ^^

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I'm sorry for that but SL relationships are like that in the majority. I always say, unless you REALLY KNOW the person even then you can never really know what they are doing. Sounds like she's just not that invested in a serious relationship as you are.

yes, now she repeats "i thought i explained,i thought i explained" and admit that i don t accepted that sex thing .I was shocked when she said that she don t mind if i will have fun with another dude,but i don t want it.So....and now she tries to talk about  anything else,like try to let me forget about it

7 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

yes, now she repeats "i thought i explained,i thought i explained" and admit that i don t accepted that sex thing .I was shocked when she said that she don t mind if i will have fun with another dude,but i don t want it.So....and now she tries to talk about  anything else,like try to let me forget about it

Doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me, I'm sorry but unless you two are on the same terms, it won't work.

Having a look what is in my "To be sorted" folder... :/
Hmm... flag of Mexico with waiving animation and Mexican cowboy hat.
I might need them some day. Saved in proper folder. Done.
Next... erm... OMG! 755 items! Maybe some other day. xD(It will take ages this way...)

2018-07-20_Mexican-flag-and-hat.jpg.8c2328338489b62e7457657b6139e6bd.jpg

• Like 2

Well I start dipping my toes into content creating, and I uploaded a texture yesterday for a grid where is free to upload. And it was a f....g disaster the edges wasn't in  line there was massive gaps. So I deleted everything and know I start from almost zero. 

• Sad 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.