What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Gonna have to write that down in word, because all of a sudden, I got disconnect-galore again.
Can't even write a reply without „aww, so sorry, we have trouble showing you this site!“ coming up.

So, I'm not alone on this?
The forum is about the only sl-related site I can browse, everything else, like marketplace, loads abyssmal slow, or just wont. Can't login with Sukubia, however, I can login with my malt – I think that may be due to his much smaller inventory. But even then, he has problems.

Edit:
On the bright side; I've did some chores I would have done tomorrow. So.. yay I guess.

confirmed, my fun alt with almost no inventory can log in.

3 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

confirmed, my fun alt with almost no inventory can log in.

Well, Telekom seems to have a lot of disruptions. If your provider uses their datalines or what they're called, that might be the problem. That's a really wild guess from someone who's absolutely clueless how things work, though.

4 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Well, Telekom seems to have a lot of disruptions. If your provider uses their datalines or what they're called, that might be the problem. That's a really wild guess from someone who's absolutely clueless how things work, though.

You're right, I seem to have more than 10% package loss...

1 hour ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Gonna have to write that down in word, because all of a sudden, I got disconnect-galore again.
Can't even write a reply without „aww, so sorry, we have trouble showing you this site!“ coming up.

So, I'm not alone on this?
The forum is about the only sl-related site I can browse, everything else, like marketplace, loads abyssmal slow, or just wont. Can't login with Sukubia, however, I can login with my malt – I think that may be due to his much smaller inventory. But even then, he has problems.

Edit:
On the bright side; I've did some chores I would have done tomorrow. So.. yay I guess.

Grid status still says its down atm

https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/x9bdw9swsz5n

14 minutes ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

I've managed to log in with Sukubia, but the marketplace is still wonky for me, so I guess I've just been lucky again. 
I'm not going to teleport around, though, because that's when I got disconnected earleir today when I also managed to login after countless attempts.

Edit:
Jinxed it, got a DC shortly after posting this! :D

Edited by Sukubia Scarmon
  • Like 2

Playing with Windlight settings. Sunrise at 6:22 am.
I just adjusted in "Edit Sky Preset, Sun and Moon Settings" two values: S/M Color and Ambient color.
I always keep ALM on, but for sunrise and sunset the light reflection on the water looks better with ALM off.
This is exactly how it looks in SL, no editing done to the snapshot.

2018-07-31_sunrise.thumb.jpg.6d4ac29a2b1a6b9d079031b038e7fb0d.jpg

• Like 9

I'm done mostly with two stair element. I have no idea how I will test how good they are.

Getting over my latest mental breakdown what is great. 

Thinking of reviewing  my no SL dating policy. Of course then I need to find somebody how is willing to date a mentally very unstable me and put up with my $.!t.

Maybe I start writing a blog about SL (not fashion related) . What is going to be fun with my not that good English. 

So almost nothing. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.