You know you're an SL addict when:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm at the drive-in in my city. We're parked now, sitting around eating and waiting for the sun to go down. I decided to check in here and see what wonderful new things you're all talking about.

It's been a beautiful clear day and didn't get very hot. Despicable Me 3 and Spider-Man Homecoming are the features tonight. 

Anyway, my point! I accidentally forgot my phone at home. You know you are addicted to SL when you borrow someone else's phone to log in to the forums to say hi. There is no hope for me.

Hi. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm jealous.  I think we have one drive-in left the entire metro area and it is most definitely not very close to me.  I always loved the drive-in.

We still have ours just outside of town..I haven't been to it in awhile,but remember Friday nights at the drive-in were the best..

The movie was just something playing in the background while we hung out..

• Like 2

On 7/4/2017 at 0:12 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I do this all the time and my husband looks at me weird and usually says something like "Do you mean 'chat' or 'text'?"

Ugh it drives me nuts! Every now and then I'll slip up and do it; usually around someone who's never heard of second life before, so I end up having to explain it to them...

• Like 1

When you are getting ready to take a picture at a family gathering and you see everyone's face is not very well illuminated and the first thing that pops into your head is changing the sun position.

I actually did this this weekend.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Sometimes Second Life is like a Walmart at Mardi Gras.

Nonsense. I've never even BEEN to Walmart. My outfit was from the famous Hot *****wear Cute Outfits For Mardi Gras store!

This is so old, I'm pretty sure it's before Mesh was even a thing.

ETA: LOL, I used a non-permitted word! For those who can't guess, it starts with "S", ends with "T" and the letters in between are "L" and "U", respectively. I stole the term from an absolutely hilariously funny line in a great book called, if you can believe it, "Little League Confidential" and yes, it really was about Little League. Read it and you'll understand. You'll also be glad you took the time to read such a fun, and very funny, book.

MardiGras.PNG

Edited by Dillon Levenque
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.