You know you're an SL addict when:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, earthgirlkelli said:

(I know my SL home is way nicer than my RL home). 

I don't know if mine is nicer in SL but the SL one is definitely cleaner - not a dust bunny anywhere and I did not have to lift a finger for that.  :D

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, earthgirlkelli said:

You prefer spending time in your SL house over spending time in your RL house (I know my SL home is way nicer than my RL home). 

Actually I stay in my RL house so I can get out of my SL house and go places.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2017 at 6:56 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I don't know if mine is nicer in SL but the SL one is definitely cleaner - not a dust bunny anywhere and I did not have to lift a finger for that.  :D

I actually found a house in SL that was really close to my RL house.  Yes, I bought.  Love my SL and RL home.

• Like 2

Stuck at a traffic light, you look around the intersection and think the Burger King would look better on another corner, the traffic light stands could be lowered and for gods sake, retexture those trees some. They don't look full enough.

Then the light turns green and you drive on...

• Like 5

On 6/15/2017 at 11:21 PM, Kayla Whittaker said:

I actually found a house in SL that was really close to my RL house.  Yes, I bought.  Love my SL and RL home.

I bought one that was very close to the one I grew up in! I just had to have it! 

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎28 at 7:42 PM, Chase01 said:

When I see stumble onto a product in RL either from a blog, store or an article and I can associate it with something I've seen in world. I used to keep a folder with pictures of product references for fun. Unfortunately most were lost on my old HD when it crashed. Here's two as an example. The first is the is a picture that inspired a skybox made Convair. That was an older release. The second is a desk made by Hideki for TCF sometime in 2014.

18f8769a79b09b9b55ffd0fcff626ba2.jpg

34c35f7da618c447795fa7d6032f9886.jpg

What a fantastic house!  

To add to the original post -

You know you play too much Second Life when a person in real life tells you that they are going to bed and you tell them "Okay - enjoy your RESET"

• Like 1

I actually had this happen..

I had a dream that I was shopping in SL and bought all this really awesome stuff from this new store..I can't remember the name of the store,it was so long ago..

I didn't remember the dream until later after I was looking in my inventory for what I thought I bought when I was awake..

Then realized .oh wait ,that was a dream.. Damn

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

..when you try to solve complex scripting problems in bed as a way to relax before you fall asleep..

Confusing your SL scripting problems with your RL coding problems.

When you sit at work planning SL scripts instead of working on your RL coding job..

• Like 3

When you rather spend time in world with your girlfriend than time in bed with your husband ...

He knew what he was doing.  It was his idea.  He knew I don't give my heart away and just take it back.  He told me to love her.

So I did.  And I do.

More than I should and less than I want to.

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.