How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

Non-roleplay, non interpretating a character. You'll then meet me if an OOC titler floating above my head (Out Of Character).

I understood what you meant :) I just love that your "this is me not playing any particular role" avi is still so fantastical! 

I would like to take a moment to compliment some guys on their looks. The days of men not getting any nice things are long gone and you guys just ROCK it! It just... had to be said :)

3 hours ago, MattNight84 said:

August 27, 2017.png

4 hours ago, Donovan Michalski said:

082617_008.png

6 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

My god, me too. They have the most incredible materials. I'm using coloured projector lights here, but they can look absolutely insane depending on which Windlight you're using.

9 hours ago, Hunkledink said:

Popped on briefly today to see the SL family. Took a quick screenshot of my outfit so sorry for the bad quality.

FirestormOS-Releasex64_2017-08-26_22-39-08.jpg

on a side note - Skell - show us more regarding their wildness in different windlights :) 

ok now BTT: this is what I chose to wear:

it was hard to find hair to go under the [S O S] Panda Hoodie really but ah well :). TuTy´s wetstyle  "Limbo" was there to help me out

I really do like the ::MA:: Martin boots and their 50 colour hud - they´re so versatile and cool.

The */Ame*/ socks are ...I don´t know HOW old they are... ancient - but I really like matching system clothes with mesh

I´ve returned  to http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Habitat Springs/156/14/21 once more as it´s so quiet and peaceful. It gives me something pretty to look at while I digest the things that happened in my RL last night. Plus I´ve always loved horses so they add to the calm situation...

Panda_001.jpg

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
why do a double post ...or well twice in a row when i can edit and add to this one ;)
  • Like 11